• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest IX: Aquila ☁️

    Dragon Quest Dragon Quest IX: Aquila ☁️


    Dragon Quest IX: Aquila ☁️

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    drew sylvando a while ago but finally feel like posting. tell me what you think!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Suddenly, all Hero can think of is puff-puffs!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Thanks 2020

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I finished all 9 characters not too long ago, so I thought I’d share my top 3 favs first:

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Going Back to Play XI Postgame

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    It's been over a year since I completed the base game. Do you think I ought to just replay the game on the Definitive version (my girlfriend got it on the Switch, so I already own it) or am I cool to just progress to the end on the original PS4 version? Just not sure how much the newer version adds.

    submitted by /u/Deathbackwards
    [link] [comments]

    "the stories inside." : DQXI Erik

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Help with some enemies (DQXI)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Trying to complete the monster list and am having trouble finding some enemies. Specifically vicious lump mage. I'm in post game ont ut on the wiki it doesn't say anywhere I can find him in post game, and not mid game. Where can I find this guy. I don't want this little gremlin to be the reason I don't get all the accolades in this game.

    submitted by /u/taylor_ToTss
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play DQ 1-3?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Should I buy the mobile versions that came on Nintendo Switch, the original copies of Dragon Warrior 1-3, or the Gameboy color remakes?

    submitted by /u/MugiwaraPatrick
    [link] [comments]

    dragon quest 5 my team

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    !(Failed)! Animated Fanart of Sylvando and Erik :')☁️

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Oops.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Rag Rug

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Real DQ6?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Almost there

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    What do you consider the saddest dragon quest game?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    So far I've finished DQ9 and in DQ8 I'm almost through the black citadel, about to fight another form of rhapthorne and all of the statues of my players .

    Definitely my "sample size" is a little small but I'd consider DQ9 to be in general, a really sad game- I mean, it's a game whose entire plotline centres around celestial beings, literally angels, and people dying. Some of the tracks in the soundtrack are depressing as hell too , such as the one that plays when you're in the observatory.

    What do you consider to be the saddest DQ game for you?

    submitted by /u/venuscope
    [link] [comments]

    DQ9 remake

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I know that a DQ9 remake was hinted at a year ago but I really do hope that it happens, it has been my favorite game ever since I was a kid. It would be awesome on the switch. Especially if they keep the old graphical style just update a little

    submitted by /u/RJ39767793
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest III is VERY Okay

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    It's a 6/10. Might be the best JRPG on the NES and it's SNES remake is far better, but it was also up against far better games as well, like FF6 and Star Ocean. Can someone explain to me why this is so beloved? Something being influential, does not make it great and timeless; it makes it great for the time.

    I like that you are able to build your party however you like, but I dislike that your party does not have any actual characters, they are just classes with sprites attached to them. I like how my small unique stories there are in the world, but I dislike the amount of grinding you need to do to safely experience those stories, games like FF3 on NES never had this kind of level grinding. I like how you can upgrade your classes by changing them, but I dislike how you need to do it at level 20 which mean ever more grinding, again FF3 had far more classes and you can change them whenever you wish without need to worry about grinding other than worrying about character's job level which did not matter as much. In the remakes I like the idea on personalities, but I dislike the execution; the only way to know what a personality will do for you stat-wise is by looking up a guide and how many personalities are just worse variants of a better personality.

    I still enjoyed this game, but at the end of the day it was just another dated NES JRPG. It has some outstanding aspects to it, for the time, but after 30 years of advancements it's a charming relic, not a a genuine timeless classic. This game is simply the most okay Dragon Quest games in the main series.

    submitted by /u/RegalPixelKing
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VIII

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    DQ8 was one of the first games I played along with FFXI and I remember me and my papa playing it all the time but I was never able to make it past port prospect and the game and guide sadly went missing after he passed away but recently I was finally able to buy a new copy so I can finish what I started apparently my papa had over 1000 hours in it with multiple other saves I do still need to buy a new guide though but atleast I dont have to try and hunt down the cardboard box for the game

    submitted by /u/Leafeon765
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment