• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Dragon Quest The Female Warrior from Dragon Quest 3 by しげのふ

    Dragon Quest The Female Warrior from Dragon Quest 3 by しげのふ


    The Female Warrior from Dragon Quest 3 by しげのふ

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Patty by ペクチン

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    so glad i got this game for $20 like 10 years ago

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    A Slimesicle

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    [DQ9] Grinding in the bowhole in one picture.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Finally, after 2 years and many tears, I finished DQV, best game I ever played

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I’m stuck on a certain cutscene. How do I make it pass? I’ve been all over YouTube and can’t find it.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    DQ8... I’ve got one Saint’s Ashes ATM. Should I put it towards making a Timbrel of Tension or make a Metal King Shield?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Android 17 and Android 18

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    When you scrape through a boos fight by the skin of your teeth.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Update to DQ3

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Is dragon quest 11 a good “first rpg”?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to try out JRPGS, and after smash I've been considering trying out DQ11S, I never played a 'traditional' rpg, only stuff like Pokémon and Mario & Luigi, so, is DQ11 a good game to try out as a first JRPG?

    submitted by /u/engispyro
    [link] [comments]

    What other dragon quest should I play?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    I've played both dragon quest 11 and 8 and I don't know what dragon quest to play next.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Isaac1176
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] So, about Hotto...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Don't you think it's funny how the villagers greeted Erik and the Luminary so gleefully during their very first visit in Hotto?

    As we've learned on our journey in Dragon Quest XI, Hotto is a neat little village featuring volcano powered steam baths and people talking in haikus, but also houses a very dark secret that we don't get to learn about until much later in the game.

    Let that sink in for a second, the reason why the Hotto-nians were so overjoyed to have visitors may not have been simply because they got lonely, but because their eventual sacrifice may be postponed if our heroes had decided to settle down in Hotto instead of continuing on their journey.

    Of course, as is the duty of our heroes, they continue their journey and do not settle down in Hotto, what about other strangers wandering about in the wilds however? Of course you would make memories of a place that greets you with a free steam bath out of nowhere, Hotto may just be one of the most chill places to hang out at in Erdria if you didn't know... "you know what", and the music is a banger, too!

    submitted by /u/Ihateallkhezu
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to make boss fights a little easier?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I recently bought Dragon Quest XI for Nintendo Switch and am absolutely loving the game so far! I am having so much fun but I have one problem. Every time I encounter a boss it sets me back 2+ hours and honestly sometimes it feels like I beat them because of luck.

    Is this just part of the game and I just have to suck it up and live with it every time I fight a boss or is there a way to make it slightly easier that isn't too far in the game?

    I am currently (I may have passed it by the time someone sees this) stuck on the arachtagon boss fight in the first visit to Ocotogonia so please don't spoil anything later on.

    I know money obviously helps with this but every method I find either I'm not there yet or I try to avoid do to spoilers... Thanks if you read this and please respond if you know! 😊

    submitted by /u/ChaseTruthYT
    [link] [comments]

    The Uncertain and Potentially Concerning Future Reception of DQ 11 S on PC and PS4

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I've been thinking about what'll happen with DQ 11 S on PC and PS4, since they're not offering upgrades to people who had bought the original version. Will it get review bombed by entitled PC and PS4 players, with their pitchforks and torches, calling the game a "rip-off", even though DQ 11 S is FAR from the first game to do this, on Steam included, and despite the possibility of the PC version of 11 S having graphics mods? Is all the momentum we have built for this franchise over the past few years going to die (Hero in Smash, the initial release of DQ 11 S for Switch, etc) because of this one choice by Square?

    In my head, the worst-case scenario is a universe where DQ XI S on PC and PS4 gets absolutely review bombed and trashed on, regardless of it being a fantastic game, and then Square's just like "How dare you! I worked so hard with Nintendo to localize Dragon Quest games internationally for you over the years, and THIS is how you repay me!?! You know what, THAT'S IT! NO MORE DRAGON QUEST GAMES OUTSIDE OF JAPAN, EVER AGAIN! And, you can kiss your multi-platform releases goodbye!"

    I might be overthinking this, just a teensy tiny little bit, but who knows, really...

    Let me know what you think!

    (Yeah, I know I JUST said that Square's gotten much better with localization in a previous post, and that fact has not changed, but that was before I thought about DQ 11 S on PC and PS4, hence why I'm making this post to gauge people's vibes with the ports)

    I'll also be sure to crosspost this on r/JRPG, to get them in on the discussion as well!

    submitted by /u/KnightShade078
    [link] [comments]

    Is the switch dlc no longer available?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I can find it through searching the eshop, but it says not available. Going to the game's main page does not show me an option to view downloadable content.

    I'm mighty confused.

    Edit: Dragon Age XI, definitive edition. Oops.

    submitted by /u/0nesAndZeroes
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished DQI

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Holy smokes I really liked this one. It's my third one completed (IV and V were my first two) and I really appreciate how simple it is. Obviously it's very stripped down but to see the nuts and bolts of the genre was so rewarding.

    submitted by /u/Soarin-Flyin
    [link] [comments]

    (DQXI S) Timewyrm Stronger Monsters No Yggdragon's Blessing or Seed Farming

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMbNRVjSJZQ Managed to take out the Timewyrm on Stronger Monsters, no seed farming.. though I used a few seeds I got throughout the story, but basically, no character stats even close to 999.

    This is easily one of the hardest fights I've done in a JRPG, but it was extremely fun either way! Full video is here, and a write up on general strategies in the description.

    I hope to learn more about this fight in the future, I noticed some interesting consistencies with the fight, like early phase patterns and possible consistencies. Gonna have fun studying this fight more to maybe do with even more Draconian options on?

    submitted by /u/RedTrollinhowser
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon for ERIK

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Pick ur favorite!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nomight101
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a japanese player of Dragon Quest IX

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Looking for a japanese player of Dragon Quest IX

    Hello, I am looking for a japanese player of Dragon Quest IX (JAP version) I have some questions concerning how do grottos work in your version. (Any other people that know how it works but not japonese can obviously answer too.)

    As you can see, it seems like in the japanese version, the naming system of grottos isnt the same. I don't know a word of japanese but we can deduce that there isnt an equivalent in the japanese version for Crypt, Tunnel, Mine or Snowhall.

    Thanks for your answers.

    submitted by /u/Swrio
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of the Fandom Rivalry between Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Swords? Armour? Items? You want it, it's yours my friend, as long as you have enough Gold! (OC)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    DQ4, is it just me or are there tons and tons of enemies where magic just does nothing?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Im really beginning to wonder what the point of casting spells is when most enemies I fight aren't affected, and i don't mean stuff like fizzle or dazzle, i mean offensive spells like frizz or swoosh

    submitted by /u/Rose_Belmont
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment