• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Dragon Quest Guess who got the Bring arts figures of Eleven and Erik!

    Dragon Quest Guess who got the Bring arts figures of Eleven and Erik!


    Guess who got the Bring arts figures of Eleven and Erik!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    *DQXI* Almost have the whole crew!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Erik & Serena

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    ~Faerie steps~ (@artodaepyo on insta) please don't repost anywhere without permission and credit! Really living out the nostalgia ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey wait a minute

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Authenticity of DQ5? I need to know if this copy is legit or not. It’s from a trusted seller on amazon but I would like to know if anybody has bought it can verify if this is a real copy of the game.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Finally got that wish...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    DQ 1-3 on Switch

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I am in need of some old school JRPGs in my life, and nothing would make me happier than to sit and play them with my wireless SNES controller for the Switch. I've set my sights on one or all of these.

    Problem is, I've heard meh things and I don't really care for the art style. What's everyone's thoughts here? Should I just get them all for ~$25 or is there only one or two to consider?

    I grew up with games like this, so I'm aware of how they'll show their age.

    submitted by /u/JD_Awww_Yeah
    [link] [comments]

    Slime Crown Drop (DQ8) (3DS)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I was farming some king metal slimes in the dragons graveyard when I got a slime crown drop. I thought "holy cow that must be lucky" since I've never got that drop before, but the very next king metal also dropped a slime crown! What are the odds?

    submitted by /u/BumLeeJon
    [link] [comments]

    How many encounters should I get into? (DQ XI/S)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hey there.
    So I'm relatively new to the franchise (I only played Builders 1 and 2 before, so, well, let's say I'm new). Last weekend I started with DQ XI as my first DQ game and I really like it so far!
    The only thing that kind of makes me my head scratch is, to get a feeling for on how many enemies I should fight along the way.
    Since there are no random encounters, it's up to the player basically to decide, how many enemies to fight.
    On the one hand, I want to grind out a little bit, so that me, as a new player, may make it through the story without too big problems. But on the other hand, I don't want the game to be too easy.

    Is there some sort of number or indicator I can look out for, to know, how much should be enough?

    (At the moment I'm at the point where I completed everything in the desert town and got my 5th party member. My characters are around Lv. 15 - Lv. 17ish, if that matters. Which I found to be a good spot atm)

    submitted by /u/GreGammler
    [link] [comments]

    [DQH2] It really do be like that.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    How does spell misses work in DQ 11. How can I improve spell accuracy

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    It feels like my spells are missing 70 percent of the time when fighting bossess and trying to apply debuffs. Why is this? I read on info tips that magical might produces more powerful spells I have fully prioritised that stat for veronica but her spells still miss. Its 169 and I'm on the spider boss on hard mode.

    How can I land more spells?

    Does it come down to the boss having more resiatnce towards spells? Is that why they always miss.

    Also I'm on stronger enemies not sure if that effects anything

    submitted by /u/Lil-sam
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Erdwin Statue in Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    How to breed DarkDrium the easy way ��and the hard way��and my guide's version history complete with plot twists��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Story spoiler question for DQ 11 S

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    So I am nearing the end of act 2. I know at the end of the game you can kind of settle down with one of your friends and for the longest time that was going to be Gemma but I have fallen in love with Serena over our countless hours journey. Is Gemma going to guilt me if I don't chill with her at the end? Because if she is that's going to be rough.

    submitted by /u/Uncle_Hydro
    [link] [comments]

    I got this a while back but still amazing! I’m glad i took a picture

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    What battles did you think would be impossible but still beat it (SLIGHT DQ11 SPOILER WARNING)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So here's my story.

    In Act 3, when I was fighting Arachtagon just now, after the MMA fighters, most of my party died so they got 1 HP, then the first four died. Then the second four survived and beat him cause I had Rab for Multiheal and Kazing. Then I Kazinged Serena for extra healing/Kazinging, Jade, Hendrik and Erik for Ridge Raiser/Mountain Mover. My main 4 was (in this order) Serena, Hendrik, Jade and Rab, with Erik to swap with. I don't freaking know how, but my strategy worked so well that I both survived and beat Arachtagon

    So, what's you guys' story. Also, I'm new to this sub and DQ11S is my first game in the series, so hi : ) 👋

    submitted by /u/CJAdams1107
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get back to the tockles?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I was able to visit the tockle dimension once, but I don't remember how I'm supposed to get back...

    submitted by /u/Lentil-Soup
    [link] [comments]

    !!!DQ11 SPOILERS!!! I just got completely destroyed by Mordegon, this is my current team, any tips? Please help

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    DQ4 question and minor spoiler I guess

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else not like using Torneko in your active party? I just got Ragnar, so im dropping Torneko immediately for Sir Pinky, but Torneko made the fight again Marquis de Leon so annoying. Anyone else feel this way, or just me?

    submitted by /u/Rose_Belmont
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment