• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Dragon Quest Spoilers for DQXI, but hilarious!

    Dragon Quest Spoilers for DQXI, but hilarious!


    Spoilers for DQXI, but hilarious!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Today marks the day where I have collected every mainline Dragon Quest game released in the States! (1, 2, and 3 are on my switch)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    My solo hero attempt getting out of hand

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    In DQX, there is a clothing store that'll let you dye your own clothes and rent clothes for a limited time to show off to your friends!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    DQM: Terry's Wonderland 3DS is amazing

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I'd like to preface this post by saying I bought and imported a Japanese 3ds and a copy of Terry no wonderland back in 2012. I have recently begun playing the English fan translation of the game (so I can actually understand and beat it) and I am completely hooked. The breeding system is unbelievably addictive, and I just wish they'd port and translate this game to the Nintendo Switch in the west. The lack of information I can find online in regards to breeding monsters and where to find certain monsters is pretty frustrating, but that's gotta be because the game never made it out west. PLEASE boys, let's get this message to Square Enix somehow. With the influx of old JRPG's they're porting such as Legends of Mana, SaGa Frontier, etc, what do y'all think the chances are of Terry's Wonderland coming to switch? In English lol.

    submitted by /u/tonyjayo1225
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VI, 100% Speedrun Walkthrough (Murdaw was beaten at LVL 13, the Final Boss was at LVL 24, and the Bonus Boss under 20 Turns at LVL 34). All Mini Medals acquired. Also lays out all the games mechanics, and the Route I used, in the Descriptions! Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I guess there's no such thing as being too prepared...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    I was playing Dragon Quest XI's post-game and looking for things to do before facing the final boss. I'd moved onto doing things in Tickington and had entered one area where everyone warned me of a dangerous plant monster that inflicted sleep. Having recently used some skull rings to great effect against a seemingly insurmountable foe, I thought it would be prudent to prepare similarly for this battle. So, I crafted a +3 Rousing Ring to give my most vulnerable party member sleep resistance, and slotted in similar items of less effectiveness on my other party members (I only had so many materials). After wandering for an embarrassingly long time, I encountered the plant monster boss I had been warned about and engaged it in combat, now armed with ample defenses. It died in two rounds. I missed the Tockle for this area sometime in the first act, which is what the difficulty was skilled for. I spent pearls to reforge that ring to +3. I'm never getting those materials back. Probably should have given it a practice run first.

    TLDR; Wasted time and resources crafting equipment for a fight I was over-leveled for.

    submitted by /u/AntediluvianAnt
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XII - Who will be the hero?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    This game was released only like four years ago, how the heck did this happen?!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a Youtube channel that shows all the extra content in DQ11S?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    I already beat the regular version on PC and I do not have the time to start a new game. I just want to see a let's play or a walkthrough on Youtube showing all the new optional bosses and extra sidequests.

    submitted by /u/Ahmneo
    [link] [comments]

    How long did it take you to finish Dragon Quest XI?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    I've played 40 hours so far (playing on the NS) and I'd like to know how long does it take to beat the game, I think I might be rushing it.

    submitted by /u/ZuubuMafu
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Dragon Quest all in one pack ver. 1-4

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    So I live in the states and I'm new to this franchise after sinking 200+ hours into DQXIS on switch and I fell in love immediately I want more. I was looking to import this collection for more 3D adventures but I'm curious if these games have an English translation built in?

    submitted by /u/marticus55
    [link] [comments]

    What's considered the best version of DQ3?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I know there's the NES version, SNES Fan Translation, GBC, Mobile and Switch versions. Which version is considered the best?

    submitted by /u/Piketchup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment