• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Dragon Quest Just wanted to share this Dragon Quest reference in Yakuza Like a Dragon.

    Dragon Quest Just wanted to share this Dragon Quest reference in Yakuza Like a Dragon.


    Just wanted to share this Dragon Quest reference in Yakuza Like a Dragon.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    I'm currently paying through the numbered DQ games in chronological order

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    I was inspired by a friend of mine to play through the dragon quest series since he recently finished his task of playing all the numbered final fantasy games (as well as all the MegaMan games too.)

    I've always loved the dragon quest games because I played the crap out of DQ1/2 for the GBC and DQM1 inn my formative years, and now with my newly upgraded 3ds I've now got every numbered DQ game up to 9 on it.

    Excluding 10 because it's an MMO, my goal this year is to finish all of these wonderful games. I just made it to DQ3 and the quality spike is massive and its incredibly interesting to see the JRPG genre tropes gestate as I go.

    Sorry, I don't know what the point of this post is. I'm just so jazzed about these games and I can't wait to get to DQ11 on my switch later this year!

    submitted by /u/VagooPonos
    [link] [comments]

    Through the power of save editor i have become W I D E

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Tact official global release date is 1/27 - Free king Slime as early access reward.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Loving this so much❤❤

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    Why is it so good!?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:56 AM PST

    So, I just started playing Dragon Quest 1... I know I'm so behind. But why is it so good. It's so simple and I feel like it shouldn't be as good as it is but there are so many awesome little things I'm in love with. What have I been missing!?

    Without too many spoilers what else do I have to look forward too in the series, and is it okay that I go in sequence. Also, I noticed a gap sequentially at some point I think there seems to be no dragon quest 9 or 10.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/UnderGroundLeo90
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest can be pretty dark (Spoilers DQXI/DQV)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    I won't lie lads... I cried like a baby

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Metal slime really pulling it’s weight after party just dies DQ5

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    What makes Dragon Quest III a fan favourite?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    This isn't supposed to be a post knocking DQIII or anything, from what I've played of it so far I am enjoying it, I just wanted a bit of perspective from those that are big fans of the game to kind of help me understand and appreciate it more.

    So far I've just made it to Baharata and my party is around level 12 and 13, I've been playing the IOS version. So far the game has felt a bit simple. I will also admit I'm someone who's more into RPGs with defined characters, though I do understand the appeal of having a lot of possibilities in creating your own party that this game does. I was wondering if the game ramps up as you go along, like when you start learning a lot more spells and what not or is the game's legacy mainly a factor of it being when the series achieved legendary status in Japan and a bit of needing to have been there at the time of its release?

    I'm also wondering if I'm going into the game with the wrong expectations? Like is the character building the big draw of Dragon Quest III? Because admittedly I just chose my party members and haven't given it a lot of thought after that just playing it like I do any other RPG.

    submitted by /u/SpookySkellytor
    [link] [comments]

    I'm considering playing DQ 1 in Japanese

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    I'm currently playing the first DQ on switch since I heard I need some background to play DQ XI and get all the references.

    I really like the game, easy to play but difficult to master. However one of the biggest issue for me is that Olde English dialect since I'm not a native speaker.

    Are all games of the Erdrick Trilogy localized like the first one? In the original versions they speak classical or samuraish Japanese as well?

    Since I do know some Japanese maybe I could give it a try (on PS4 I guess), because I don't feel confident on fan translations. How hard it is? What would you do?

    submitted by /u/DerWishmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Siliconera: "Dragon Quest footage monetization is now allowed in Japan"

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Where can I find a copy of DQ V?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:42 AM PST

    For the past several weeks I've been trying to find a copy of DQ V, but they dont seem to sell much at all. The only copies I've managed to find have been mint copies that have sold for well over £100 which I wouldn't want to pay for as I just want a copy of the game to play and not necessarily for collection purposes. I've heard good things about the mobile version but I dont really want to play it on my phone. I tried finding a copy on GameStop, but since I'm from the UK I can't even access their website so i genuinely dont know where to look anymore.

    submitted by /u/Waeiwa
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh... what?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Been thinking about this for a while.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Is it worth playing the DQ Monsters Joker games?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    I was thinking about giving them a try, I have heard people say the second game is much better than the first, but is the first still worth playing or should I skip it?

    submitted by /u/SpookySkellytor
    [link] [comments]

    Act 3 Leveling

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    I need some help, what levels should I be for the final boss of the game not Mordegon, but the thing in the corrupted Erdwin's lantern?

    submitted by /u/Redditnazer
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:38 AM PST

    I have two copies of Dragon Quest 9 and I would love to give it to someone but I'm not sure who I should give it to. I want to keep it and get another DS so I can start getting the legacy gear. What do you think I should do?

    submitted by /u/jonobanjoestar
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Dragon quest 2, Excited to start 3! (2/11 to go)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Which version of dragon quest 5 should I get?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    I was wondering which version of dragon quest 5 is the best and what are the options.

    submitted by /u/ReduceAround
    [link] [comments]

    Wisdom Of The Warrior King

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    Okay so, I've found the books in Heliodor, Pnom Nohn & Gallopolis but the one in the royal library won't show up for me no matter what I do? I've googled an answer multiple times but there doesn't seem to be any so I was wondering if anyone else had this problem & if they found a solution? It's one of the last quests I need to complete so I'd love to finish it lmao

    Excuse the layout I'm on a phone rn

    submitted by /u/xWolfStormxo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment