• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Dragon Quest Yangus sketch

    Dragon Quest Yangus sketch


    Yangus sketch

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Munchie reaches a state of Super High Tension !!!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Downloading this now, can't wait to play it!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:07 PM PST

    How in gods name fancier beat these birds help me?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Since we're posting DQ-style maps, here's a vector DQ3-style map of Middle Earth I made several years ago.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:27 PM PST

    DQ6 complete♡ Officially one of my favourite DQ games of all time

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:17 AM PST

    If you had told me I would be shedding tears for this character, I would have laughed at you.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    I'm totally in love with DQXI. After the time jump, and returning to the castle to follow Jasper's shadow and his final encounter. It was all just so sad. He wasn't a threat, he couldn't even do damage or fight back. A literal shadow of his former self. His proclamation to Hendrik and placing his sword in the ground. It hit me way harder than I was expecting. I was pretty much crying throughout the entire game, but this moment took me by complete surprise.

    submitted by /u/BK_FrySauce
    [link] [comments]

    Come to Patty's Party Planning Place today!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:42 PM PST

    The Dragon Quest X translation tools have gone through some big changes recently to a made a new video to talk about them! Check em out

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 01:13 PM PST

    My 8-bit Dragon Quest-style map of the world of Dragon Ball

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Are there English novelizations of the Erdrick trilogy?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:24 PM PST

    I've seen Japanese novelizations of the first three video games, but not even a fan translated one floating around on the internet. Doesn't have to be a physical copy. I'm specifically looking for Dragon Quest II, but it would also be cool to find all three.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/1pt20oneggigawatts
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest III- How do I stop being the king??

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:18 PM PST

    I brought the crown back and declined his offer at first but he asked again so I assumed it was something I had to say yes to. Now I'm the king. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/BaseyCillings
    [link] [comments]

    2nd Act

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:39 PM PST

    I'm about to take on the end of Act 2 dungeon in DQ11s. All my peeps are 55 with appropriate gear. Wish me luck! I'm loving this damn game so far.

    submitted by /u/dam4mac
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 11 S question

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:45 PM PST

    Does the definitive edition add more story to the main plot. I was looking at some walkthrough videos In order to get a reference on what level I should be at the point in the game I am on and after all the stuff with mordegon happens I was playing as sylvando but in the walkthrough the YouTuber was already playing with the hero in nautica as a fish. Did I skip something by accident.

    submitted by /u/pizzaninja4209
    [link] [comments]

    Chances of Dragon Quest X Offline getting localised?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:57 AM PST

    If 0%, do you think fans would be able to translate it on PC?

    It's probably my most anticipated game currently. Not so sure about DQ 12 since not much has been shared on it, actually I have a bad feeling Square Enix might mess up this time

    submitted by /u/mknsr
    [link] [comments]

    Will I miss anything significant if I dont finish the Tockles side quests?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:16 AM PST

    I am on Act III and almost done with the game, now I am finishing the side quests and would like to know if tockles side quests are somehow connected within the plot of Dq11.

    submitted by /u/FilSoGood13
    [link] [comments]

    Super Shypox

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:15 PM PST

    I'm playing on super shupox and it's seriously screwing me.I'm thinking of quitting...not just because of that byt the Shypox's themselves.Are anyone else reading them? Should I be creeped out? A Shypox activated when the Hero was embarassed by a girl's attractive eyes...and she was a child. I near barfed.Am I being dramatic? Are these things totally random? I'm a bit creeped having to play with a hero that likes kids...

    submitted by /u/ArchersSweetBussy
    [link] [comments]

    wtb: dragon warrior 3 and 4 nes registration cards

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:53 PM PST

    I am looking for what the subject says. Anyone got one of each to sell. Thanks

    submitted by /u/JJTJJT76
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video about a Dragon Quest store in Tokyo!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:52 AM PST

    Shelley is a...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Planning a DQ playthrough *spoilers*

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Hello,

    I'm currently playing DQ VIII for the 3DS, and was wondering just about how far along in the game I am. I'm in Pickham(?) and just finished the scene where Madea is taken away from Trode and the others.

    If anyone could give me an estimate about how much further there is, that would be very helpful. Also, if there are multiple endings, a guide on getting to each one would be appreciated as well! I am aiming to complete each game at a certain time as a challenge, lol!

    submitted by /u/katineko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment