• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Dragon Quest I got this for my birthday, its gonna be the first dragon quest I'll get to finish 😃

    Dragon Quest I got this for my birthday, its gonna be the first dragon quest I'll get to finish ��


    I got this for my birthday, its gonna be the first dragon quest I'll get to finish ��

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Here's a picture I took of some of my DQ games + Guides!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    My wifes boyfriend got me this for my birthday ^_^ so excited

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:40 AM PST

    A student wrapped some persimmons and presented me with a couple of slimes!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Dragon Quest XI is a beautiful game

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Dragon Warrior 4 for the Game Boy Color

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    I’ve just beaten the most fantastic game! My heart is full of love for this masterpiece. (DQ3)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Is my copy of DQ4 legit?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    How far am I into dragon quest eleven?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:36 AM PST

    Hi guys, I've been playing dragon quest eleven for the past few days and I'm worrying I might be rushing. I can't tell when each act starts or ends, and I don't wanna go too far too fast. I've just gotten to Yggdrasil, so please lemme know like what act I'm in and how far :)

    submitted by /u/OrangeJuiceIsNoice
    [link] [comments]

    Am I underleveled? DQ11 S

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:28 AM PST

    I'm in the town with the mural kidnapping people and everyone in my party is between levels 25-29. I'm not having trouble with any of the enemies really, but I don't know how long that'll last. Should I grind a bit and get everyone to around at least level 30?

    submitted by /u/Xurk_VG
    [link] [comments]

    Can I remove Draconian Quest in act 3?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    I just beat Mordragon, and I've got gold stars on my list for Harder Enemies and Tripe. I know the post game is going to be pretty meaty, and I had a lot of fun overcoming the challenge even if the difficulty spikes felt crazy at times, but I feel like I want my suffering to end and to cruise through the rest of the game at a more casual pace.

    So my question is, now that theres gold stars on my list, its locked in right? I dont get a rainbow star or something like that for doing all of act 3 with the setting on do I?

    submitted by /u/pocket_arsenal
    [link] [comments]

    Missing monster

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:01 AM PST

    I'm missing a monster in tickington altar of the legendary line it's between Red Mist and Hellbound Heretic, does anyone know how to find it

    submitted by /u/CryfurYt
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 11 and Wheel of Time book series

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    I'm only a few hours in and I'm already seeing a lot of parallels. Have other people already talked about this? I'm pretty late to the party.

    submitted by /u/Glorfindel17
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I figured this might be at home here

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Me after having a bad day- DQ 4

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Dragon Quest 1-3 Trilogy

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    So I've played DQ 4 through 11,and I'm wondering which of the Initial 3 I should play first?

    submitted by /u/fambro93
    [link] [comments]

    I like to spin (Dragon Quest of the Stars)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment