• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Dragon Quest Um. I think I misused the Switch camera feature. [NSFW]

    Dragon Quest Um. I think I misused the Switch camera feature. [NSFW]


    Um. I think I misused the Switch camera feature. [NSFW]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:24 AM PST

    Alls i need is brave sword / roto/loto sword ^^

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:11 PM PST

    erik tattoo!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:28 AM PST

    DQ11 for Switch - Is there a way to change the cutscenes to NOT skip when pressing the Joystick - My Left Joycon drifts so when I watch cutscenes it just keeps skiping all the dialogue and it is getting annoying because I want to watch them.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    At first I was like why is it skipping!?

    I thought my A or B button was stuck or glitching then realised it was my JoyCon drift that was skipping all the cut scenes

    submitted by /u/Alec1992
    [link] [comments]

    Move over Gemma...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:48 AM PST

    My favorite enemy/monster arrived from Japan today.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I am LOVING this bonus story content in XI S.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    DQXI - It's a terrible day for rain....

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Is the "S" worth it?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:40 AM PST

    Hey, i bought DQXI when it first came out and really loved the game, to the point where i didn't stopped playing it until i got the Platinum trophy. And i was really interested on some of the new content they add on the switch version. But is the extra content enough to make up for the 60 bucks to someone who already went through pretty much everything the vanila version had to offer?

    submitted by /u/TheFacca
    [link] [comments]

    Huge DQB2 demo (Nintendo Switch)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Thanks Joycon drift.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:43 AM PST

    Rab's outfits (DQXI S)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    I've been running around and collecting everyone's other outfits, and now I just need Jade and Rab's. I know where to get Jade's from, but I'm stuck on Rab. So far I have the Sun Lord, King of the World Tree, Sun King and Grandest Master outfits for him.

    Does anybody know which outfit(s) I'm missing, and where to get them?

    submitted by /u/finlandsberet
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) help with final boss(?) DQIX

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    My team is 45-47 range. Ive tried doing the trick with Erik with divide and victimizer. He keeps using the attack that gets rid of all my buffs. It feels like they both get too many turns. Ive gotten Mordegon's tail down to orange and Mordegon down to yellow. I don't even know if there's a 3rd phase or if that thing I saw was a secret boss. Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/PigmaskGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI keeps crashing (PC)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    Steam forums aren't really being helpful, and I'm at the end of my tether here.

    I've tried everything, deleting the System files, starting a completely new save, changing the virtual memory to system managed, reinstalling my graphics card drivers, and I even bought a new graphics card to see if that was the problem and it wasn't, if anything it just crashes even more now. I've tried underclocking the new card, it doesn't help. I really want to play this game but I don't have a console so I can't buy the console version to play it.

    Specs are Intel i5-3550, RX 480 MSI 8GB, 16GB DDR3 at 1333MHz. The game is on a WD Green 2TB drive. Used to have a GTX 660 but it still crashed. With the 660, I could get around 20 minutes of playable game time before it crashed, but with the RX 480 it crashes after 5 minutes. Every game I have other than this plays completely fine, so I really don't know what to do.

    Do I just have to admit defeat and accept that I can't play this game?

    submitted by /u/SpiggotFiggot
    [link] [comments]

    Square-Enix really accomplished something with their Dragon Quest I-VI mobile releases.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Six reasonably priced games that serve as perfect ports of SNES and DS version titles. Plus optimized controls on the comfort of playing on your phone with good save features?

    I feel they went above and beyond. I really wish more game companies did this.

    submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
    [link] [comments]

    I love Dragon Quest II

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    After playing through XI S and falling in love with the series, I wanted to play all the old mainline games.

    I am current going through the Switch versions of I-III. I just finished II and I absolutely loved it. It seems to not be that highly regarded though. I guess that is because the original version had some issues that the remakes fix. However, as far as the Switch version of II goes, it is an absolutely fantastic classic JRPG.

    It is maybe the biggest leap in quality from the first to second installment in a video game series other than the leap from Street Fighter I to II. I liked the first Dragon Quest, but II takes everything great about the first one and just makes it way better with a vastly bigger world and more party members.

    submitted by /u/GhostHTHBellhop
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 - I'm really enjoying Act 3 (Spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I'm been browsing this sub since I started playing DQ11 a few week ago and seen a few people question the start Act 3 and how it undoes the Act 2 development. I wasn't too sure about it as well but I've just reached the part where the Seer and Timekeeper's identities are revealed and it feels like I made the right decision to go back in time. It looks like a lot of the loose ends are being wrapped up and I appreciate that. Onwards to Calasmos I go!

    submitted by /u/yellowbeehive
    [link] [comments]

    Where is rarefied orichalcum?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:18 AM PST

    In act 3, tryna make sword of light, cant find this item cause orichalcum won't work

    submitted by /u/dabomb122
    [link] [comments]

    I think I have a problem

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    I got XI on release day on Steam. I played it over 100 hours and earned every achievement. Then I got it on PS4, another 100 hours gone and I earned the platinum trophy. Currently I'm 18 hours into a new playthrough on Switch. Oh, and I currently also have a play of IV going on DS and VII on 3DS, both about 25% into the game.

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/teh_pwn_ranger
    [link] [comments]

    Need tockington help!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm attempting the tockington quest "bringing back the big bad" in portoga. I'm meant to beat a necromancer or something, but I can't find how to progress.

    I can go into the castle but the only stairway I find down there leads me back out. Can someone please guide me through this, it's driving me crazy 🥺

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/BushCurlew
    [link] [comments]

    Does dq11 allow player expression/choices?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    So I've been playing the demo, I like it so far but before I buy I was wondering if there's a way of expressing yourself in the game? In persona you had some dialogue options, which practically meaningless, gave me a sense that I was the player character.

    So is there anything like that in the game? Or is everyone's playthrough the same?

    Also is there any character customization? Not like changing the face but maybe some head gear or a haircut?

    submitted by /u/Cahir101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment