• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Dragon Quest So after 45ish hours and 2 weeks of obsession I've completed the primary story line (normal modes no extra hard difficulty things). This is my first DQ and first JRPG and it is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Stunning visuals, great storytelling, loveable characters (I def cried)

    Dragon Quest So after 45ish hours and 2 weeks of obsession I've completed the primary story line (normal modes no extra hard difficulty things). This is my first DQ and first JRPG and it is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Stunning visuals, great storytelling, loveable characters (I def cried)


    So after 45ish hours and 2 weeks of obsession I've completed the primary story line (normal modes no extra hard difficulty things). This is my first DQ and first JRPG and it is by far one of the best games I've ever played. Stunning visuals, great storytelling, loveable characters (I def cried)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Found this on the conference room’s whiteboard at work

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    What is the best selling dq?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I made 3 Custom Slimes, The Prince Slime, The Prince Slime, and the Ninja slime. People drew on my paper so that's why some things aren't slimes

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Just a lovely little slime I made today. I hope you like it!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    After 130 hours, I finally beat DQXI. I always get to the final boss of games and put them on the shelf and beat them weeks later.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

    hi

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Just got a new dragon quest game! Pretty sure it's IX for the ds. Besides this game I also have dragon quest VII and DQM: Joker. All amazing games that I would highly recommend to anyone who is interested dragon quest.

    submitted by /u/a22xb22
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a Dragon Quest III boss fight

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    I'm currently stuck on Baramos in the dqIII Switch port, and everytime I fight him he does more than 60% of my total party's health in one turn and my healers can only cast Midheal twice in a turn, which doesn't even heal 40% of my party so I'm continually loosing health and resources through the fight so I'm always on the defensive. My party is currently Hero, Thief, Priest, lvl. 29 and a Sage lvl. 26 with the best armor buyable for this point, and every guide or forum post I've looked at has said that I'm at the ideal level to start facing him, yet I get my ass whooped every time. I'm at the point where grinding in his castle is very inefficient since in about 2-3 hrs of grinding already I've only leveled up 2-3 times up to lvl 29, and I've only encountered 3 liquid metal slimes in my entire playthrough with no KOs. What am I supposed to do at this point?

    submitted by /u/Nesspurr_8
    [link] [comments]

    DQMJ3 Synthesis Help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:05 PM PST

    As of recent I've been playing through Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 with a lot of fun being had in the process, but there's a current predicament that I'm not quite fully understanding which I could use a bit of help on. While fusing creatures together I've learned that with thresholds of +25 and +50 that it causes a rank increase along with improvement of produced stats. However, what also happens is the resulting creature will end up removing one or two traits depending on the threshold, which means that I'm incapable of taking advantage of those Rank improvements. I was curious if there is anyway to counteract this through breeding, or if it sources from anything in particular since this team is made from the far off descendants of my originals through fusing. Is it just an inevitability that one will have to replace party members or am I missing a feature?

    submitted by /u/sirpokesprite
    [link] [comments]

    First Dragon Quest game for 3DS?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Hi! So I just got my hands on a 3DS and I'm a huge JRPG fan. I've had multiple people point me to the Dragon Quest games. So I was wondering, which Dragon Quest game should I start with on the 3DS? Keep in mind, I've never played a Dragon Quest game in my life.

    submitted by /u/KrunchyNacho
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest I on switch how do I use search function?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Hi there, having trouble figuring out how to use the search function required to acquire the fairy flute on nintendo switch. Any help?

    submitted by /u/redwingsrookie32
    [link] [comments]

    Found out how they recorded the DQXI music

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Are there any new dragon quest monster games out there?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I played the originals and grinded them out where I raised every single monster the game had to offer and had a great time. Really enjoyed the GBC ones but never saw any new ones after those. I was wondering if you guys knew of any other ones out there

    submitted by /u/cody-a-whitehead
    [link] [comments]

    I retook the drustan trials

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    just to grind levels. and in the process I divorced gemma....

    submitted by /u/coyotesandcrickets
    [link] [comments]

    Is my level ok? (spoilers for chapter II)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I'm currently at the fortress of fear and everyone is level 45-46.( I'm about to enter 'the palace of malice.' )Am I ok, or do I need to grind a few more levels?

    submitted by /u/GracREEE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment