• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Dragon Quest I took a bit of searching, but I was finally successful in getting the gang back together!

    Dragon Quest I took a bit of searching, but I was finally successful in getting the gang back together!


    I took a bit of searching, but I was finally successful in getting the gang back together!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    85 hours later and this behemoth of a game is done. The opening hours are rough but the ending is superb. If you haven’t given DQ7 a chance now is the perfect time.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Girls sleepover - Art by みいいか

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Pneumonia had me stuck in bed for a week so I made the most of it.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    3D Printed Slimes

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Got some Dragon Quest figures in the mail today.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest Slime meets our boys!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest III post game

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, is there post-game ending/credits or is it just the extra dungeon and you're done? Thanks

    submitted by /u/chocoboneal
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play DQ7 or 2 and 3 next?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Title. I loved DQ11, DQ8 and DQ 1 and I got the collection for switch as well as DQ7 for 3DS. What would you play first and why? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Rush21122
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11S

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Ive previously obtained the Stone Cold Killer outfit for Erik but i left my file to autosave and went on a different file so ive lost the outfit. Ive forgotten the location, does anyone know? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rajgus02
    [link] [comments]

    DQ References in other games?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm trying to compile a list of DQ references in other video games. Was wondering if you guys knew any.

    submitted by /u/sackchief
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished DQ5, next?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Just finished DQ5 on Android and I loved it it was addictive. Which title should I play next? FYI I only have an android available to play games these days.

    submitted by /u/Kerouac1312
    [link] [comments]

    Celestial Suit Dragon Quest 9 (Haven't unlocked the professional design but I will make a final draft when I unlock it!!)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Just speculations for the sake of speculations ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Some theories I thought about potential ports/remakes.

    -If 4, 5 and 6 get remade for The Switch, they'll forego the "moving enemy sprites" the DS versions had in favour of the gorgeously drawn still images that the original Trilogy was given.

    -If 7 gets remade for The Switch, it would be able to access the online servers that the 3DS version utilizes so players can share their tablet dungeons regardless of which version they have.

    -If 8 gets remade for The Switch, it will go back to the more cel-shaded art that the PS2 version had, will keep in the bonus stuff (and new party members) from the 3DS version, and will also keep in the Camera mini-game (Seeing as Builders 2 on the Switch has a heavy focus on taking screenshots, as well as other Switch titles like "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" it seems to go without saying...)

    I mean, I'd be happy if we get them on The Switch at all. I won't lose hope 😀

    submitted by /u/Otterclaw29
    [link] [comments]

    first blogpost on my drawing blog, an old DQ8 illustration, a tribute to Guv & Yangus' bromance

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Well, I finished dragon quest XI, any suggestions for others?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    This was my first dragon quest game and I will be playing others. Next I think I'm going to VIII, any other suggestions? I'm not sure about some of the earlier ones since they seem too confusing and intimidating

    submitted by /u/BigTiddyThomas
    [link] [comments]

    Which to play?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Hey! So I basically have played 8 on 3DS and absolutely loved it, then after playing and replaying 11 on switch on 3D and 2D I took a deeper look into the series. I want to start collecting the DS games which are rare (here in mexico, even more) and got my hands this week on 1-2-3 collection and 7 which was incredibly rare find sealed for like 30 bucks which I thought was a steal (at least in Mexico they don't sell it anymore) my question is having played 1,8 and 11. Which should I play next? I'm guessing 2-3 can be finished in about 50 hours or less just my guess and I've heard 7 on 3ds can take up to 150 hours. Please help me lol! Thanks! Shoutout to music!

    submitted by /u/Rush21122
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back English guide books!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    When I played IX and VI for the DS I immediately bought the guide books with them. Not so I can have something to hold my hand in order to get through the story, but so I can look up statistical information more easily about characters, monsters, equipment, locations, etc. Playing through the post game of XI right now and I'm realizing how useful a physical guide book would be especially during THIS section of the game.

    Now every time I have a question about something I have to scroll through forums and spreadsheets to find the information I'm looking for. I know there's a guide book written in Japanese, but they didn't seem to want to translate it for XI this time. I miss not having to turn to the internet all the time for this kind of information. Maybe I'm not the only one who feels this way.

    submitted by /u/Nightmare_ish
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my sixth orb in DQ11 and i cant wait to see what the final boss is...ps i really dont know whats next

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Favorite Companion Personality-wise

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Mine is a tie between Erik and Rab, couldn't add hendrik so I guess just comment you like him

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BigTiddyThomas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment