• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Dragon Quest Please report t-shirt spam

    Dragon Quest Please report t-shirt spam


    Please report t-shirt spam

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Recently we've been noticing a large increase in t-shirt spam posts in r/dragonquest. These spammers work Reddit-wide, and we've heard varying accounts of them being either poor-quality knockoffs or just scams altogether. Unfortunately whenever we see a post, a large number of you have already upvoted it and are asking for links to purchase these shirts, playing right into the spammers' hands. Please refrain from interacting with these spammers and report these posts immediately (Rule 6) so we can promptly remove them. You can also help out by reporting the original poster and any associated accounts with support comments to http://reddit.com/report/ if you so wish, which we also do. It's unfortunate that people will try to take advantage of others during these trying times, but I guess that's just the way some people are. Thank you for your cooperation and take care everyone!

    submitted by /u/j1ggy
    [link] [comments]

    A classic tale of despair.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Prom Night

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    (Dragon quest 11) Rab in the octagnia fighting tournament

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    This is especially accurate in DQ3!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I love Sylvando <3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    He's such a cutie.
    That's it.

    submitted by /u/SVMO
    [link] [comments]

    Jessica will always be best girl... but the Princess of Moonbrooke is kinda cute ngl ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Just finished the game. Debating if i should do the postgame content. Can someone tell me if im going to need to grind to finish it? AlsoHow long is the content and in your opinion, is it satisfying?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Is XI:S worth it?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I recently started a new save file on XI for the PS4 and I'm at Lonalulu (Act 1), is it worth getting the Switch version just for the new content that appears much later on? I have an EXTREMELY vague idea of what extra content they added, so please limit the spoilers!

    submitted by /u/B3llaNott3
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 99 but skill trees nor completed (dq11)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I just got a few characters to lvl 99 and some of their skill trees aren't full yet (hero's, Veronica's, and a few more). While sylvando and spoiler man have like 150 points left. Is this a Weird glitch or something?

    submitted by /u/epicgamerboy66
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI for a complete newcomer?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    I love RPGs, and have been looking at DQXI for the Switch for a long time. Is it a good entry to the series? I'm stuck in isolation WITHOUT my PS4 so I can't play P5R and the FF7 Remake, so needed some advice before I commit to getting it at full price.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/yuhef2bmed
    [link] [comments]

    even more DQ in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Finishing DQ5 Today, is there a postgame?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    As said in the title. I'm going into the final boss for DQ5 today and I've been putting off beating the game solely because of how much I've enjoyed it and I don't want it to end. It's become my favorite of the entire series so far (Beaten 6, 8, 9, and 11) and possibly one of my favorite JRPGs of all time. Without spoilers, is there a post game/post content, or any significant replay-ability in choosing a different partner?

    submitted by /u/ItsAquila_
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder how the new DQM Game will look?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    It's clear that the new DQM game starring Erik and Mia is still in development, yet seems to have its struggles (Source: https://www.siliconera.com/new-dragon-quest-monsters-appears-to-be-going-through-some-development-trouble/ ), like any game does, really. But, I'm really excited to see how this game turns out. as other Monster Tamer games like Digimon Survive, which comes out later this year, no confirmed release date for that yet, just a window, and Persona 5 Royal (I would have put SMTV here, but we don't have any up to date info or footage of that) looks great! As for platforms, this new DQM game would feel right at home on my Switch, PS4/PS5, and PC! I cannot wait to see how polished the monsters are and just the world of this new game in general. I also don't mind waiting longer for it. What do you think?

    Oh, and here's another reason to keep remembering about this game, this will (most likely) be the first Dragon Quest Monsters game we've gotten internationally since DQMJ2 in 2011. We didn't get TW Retro on the Switch, which I was expecting, but I have a much better feeling about this new one due to just how well Dragon Quest 11 S did internationally. It's crystal clear that people really have a love and respect for Erik and Mia.

    Also Remember;

    " A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad. " - Shigeru Miyamoto

    submitted by /u/KnightShade078
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Dragon Quest Builders. Stuck!!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    So my girlfriend has been playing through the game for awhile now, currently on Chapter 2 Rimuldar. And she needs to get a 5th patient and she's gone and found them, but since she left the game and came back to it after awhile, she doesn't remember what the woman wanted as it only shows a piece of paper next to the text "I-Is there no-one I can trust?" Any ideas guys?

    submitted by /u/TheBigGingervitisSFW
    [link] [comments]

    References from other games in Dragon Quest?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Do you know any possible/clear reference to other videogame series in Dragon Quest?

    submitted by /u/DimLight90
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite game from main series and spinoff?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I have only played from the main series DQ1, DQ8 and DQ11. I'm starting DQ2 right now. My favorite at this point is 11 but I have a feeling once I play 7 it will be my favorite. As far as spinoffs I really like Dragon Quest builders 2.

    submitted by /u/Rush21122
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Beaten after months at around 98 hours during quarantine...so is the post game really good?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I modded my 3ds to play rocket slime 3

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Malroth vs Estark, chaos god vs lord of the underworld (Joker 2)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    DQ11 metal slime farming

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    First time I tried the hallelujah+electro light and didn't get slimes. Feelsbadman

    Tried it 2 other times and went from 46-49 in about 30 minutes. Sound about right?

    submitted by /u/micr0nix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment