• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Dragon Quest I was buying DQ4 on famicom and my seller sent me this cute translation list

    Dragon Quest I was buying DQ4 on famicom and my seller sent me this cute translation list


    I was buying DQ4 on famicom and my seller sent me this cute translation list

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I drew Serena... Again

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    When you’re bored in quarantine

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    So.. my game glitched out

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Big mood

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    My best attempt at Hero's Cobblestone clothes.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Even just a rerelease somewhere would be nice

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    After beating DQ11 I had to represent my favorite character in perler!! Also through in some slimes and may have to do the rest too!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I played my first ever DQ game (DQ11S)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    And holy shit the storyline is so good. I have been playing JRPGs ever since I was a kid but it was mostly FF games. DQ11s is my first ever Dragon Quest game.

    All in all the game is a great JRPG but what sets it apart for me is the storyline. I just finished the Dora in Grey boss battle and I'm so excited to play more! At this point, here are the three best storylines for me so far.

    • The Heliodor reveal wherein Cobblestone was razed. Did not expect that!
    • The Mermaid plotline, which is by far the best quest story I have ever seen for a somewhat extended side quest.
    • The whole Dora story cause I definitely did not expect the girl to be a boss battle. The whole storyline could be a horror story.

    This game's story telling is just so freakin good!

    submitted by /u/KooSooJoo
    [link] [comments]

    I know it is in german but I really love DQ-IX

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 6 is frustrating

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I decided to play Dragon Quest 6 after watching the RTA 2020 on YouTube and I was having a blast liking the challenge after the only RNG boss that is until I had to sail the open seas in the real world segment... By the almighty all the hints are so bad with the encounter rates being atrocious I forgot how bad it makes the game unless it's only me? Other then that great time after the 500 water battles

    submitted by /u/Armabeardon
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 12

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I love DQXI and i wonder when will we get the next entry...do will we have to wait alot?

    will it be diferent than XI or similar?

    submitted by /u/DimLight90
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI: Yay! After a lovely 3 hours session of roulette.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Dragon Warrior Monsters Reboot---WE NEED IT NINTENDO

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Tell me if y'all agree or not... With the reboots of one, two, and three... And how amazing they are... Dragon Warrior monsters was one of the best games in the series IMHO. The whole breeding option with monsters was one of the coolest mechanics. If they rebooted this game I would completely buy it and be obsessed. I think it is even better than Pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Znipsauce
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VI

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    So, I recently acquired a copy of Dragon Quest VI for the DS, about to start it up for the first time.
    How come so few people like this one? I rarely see people say the game is outright bad, but I also very, very rarely see anyone say it's their favorite or even recommend it over the other ones.

    What gives? I haven't met the characters in-game yet of course but visually I already like them more than I liked the cast in VII. Class/vocation system is also usually a plus for me.

    submitted by /u/Corvus-Mellori
    [link] [comments]

    In terms of puns.. This shout-out to 'Kanye' is legendary!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    DQXI: By Sea and Air

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    SO DQVIII you could land pretty much where ever you want. DQXI you can apparently only land at ports or landing zones. Am I missing something here or does XI just more restrictive?

    submitted by /u/HallOfGlory1
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like the vocation system in 9 and 6

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Do most DQ games have the same vocation/class system in which you restart as a level 1 in a different class keeping your abilities and stats as 9 and 6. I played 8 and 11 and they were great but what about 5 and 4? Do they share the same system?

    submitted by /u/Majid-Silver
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to perfect a recipe in the fun sized forge to be able to buy the ingredients?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    On switch, I have the gold and nothing is labeled as "can not purchase" but the game is saying I don't have enough gold.

    I'm going for dragon armor.

    submitted by /u/Smigus_Dyngus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to find move description in dragon quest xi in game?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I want to know the percentages and other specifics for moves and their effects. But I dislike searching it on google because of all of the spoilers. Any way to work around that?

    submitted by /u/Tyrania210
    [link] [comments]

    Richie's Rock-Hard Roulette Challenge...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    How. How do I beat this god-forsaken quest. Nothing I've looked up has worked so far. I am in immense pain. PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS. HOW DO I DO THIS?!!

    submitted by /u/TheOfficalCoolGuy27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment