• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest Please report t-shirt spam

    Dragon Quest Please report t-shirt spam


    Please report t-shirt spam

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Recently we've been noticing a large increase in t-shirt spam and other clothing posts (masks) in r/dragonquest. These spammers work Reddit-wide, and we've heard varying accounts of them being either poor-quality knockoffs or just scams altogether. Unfortunately whenever we see a post, a large number of you have already upvoted it and are asking for links to purchase these shirts, playing right into the spammers' hands. Please refrain from interacting with these spammers and report these posts immediately (Rule 6) so we can promptly remove them. You can also help out by reporting the original poster and any associated accounts with support comments to http://reddit.com/report/ if you so wish, which we also do. It's unfortunate that people will try to take advantage of others during these trying times, but I guess that's just the way some people are. Thank you for your cooperation and take care everyone!

    submitted by /u/j1ggy
    [link] [comments]

    I just spent a while making the luminary's outfit, how does it look?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    When a metal slime doesn't flee for two rounds.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    (OC) May I offer a Erdrick and Kirby in these trying times?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    DQ11 hitting a little too close to home...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    As a fan of both Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy ��I love the fact that they'll always be in alphabetical order of each-other.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    The game was hard. But i loved it. I beat my first dragon quest

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    So I reached Act 2 in DQXI and... (Massive spoiler for end of act 1 and early act 2)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    So Mordegon defeats the Hero and the rest of the team and takes the Hero's powers of the Luminary. We can see the symbol actually disappear (and appear on Mordegon's hand).

    Then in early act 2, you can see that the symbol is back on the Hero's hand. At first, one could think it's just a model oversight, but we can clearly see the Luminary's symbol on the hero's belly when he's turned into a fish. And when you get to control the Hero after he wakes up as a fish, the game flat out tells you that you lost all skills/upgrade from the Luminary skill tree.

    If the the symbol disapear when Mordegon steal the Luminary's powers, why does he suddenly have the symbol back on him when he wakes up as a fish?

    submitted by /u/PokeBattle_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    When/How can I get the [REDACTED] armor?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I'm at the tail end of the Sniflheim arc in act 2 and I was wondering when I could get the drazzilian armor. I think I may have past the point I can get it and I think it could help me it the fight I'm struggling with.

    submitted by /u/ProtectorKDraco
    [link] [comments]

    DQv for DS?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the best place to get a copy? Or should I just wait till a decent price one pops up online? Everyone says it's one of the best games and I feel like I'm missin out

    submitted by /u/SuperNoFapJutsu
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently, 317 gold is less than 43...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Ending

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    So I just finished dragon quest 11 and wow. I haven't felt this way about a game since..well ever lol. This game has been everything to me an has been there for me threw thick and then. So what I'm tryin to say is did anyone else get goosebumps after seeing the final cutscene.

    submitted by /u/friendlyguy2000
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain this to me ...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I just watched Dragon Quest: your story.

    can someone please explain to me who sent the virus?

    Why would someone make that to hurt people playing a game? just curious if I missed something.

    I did really like the movie though.

    submitted by /u/mjcurry7294
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI - what platform should I play it on?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I'm looking at getting into DQXI. I stumbled across the artwork and admittedly I am amazed at the similarities to Dragon Ball. You can see the Toriyama influence. The games art style looks as if it's the original Dragon Ball.

    Nevertheless, I want to know the best system to play it on, and most fun.

    I own a PS4, Switch & 3DS. I know a lot of people will palm of the 3DS, but in my experience 3DS usually offers a great experience in gaming.

    What would be the best platform for this game?

    submitted by /u/Teakmahogany
    [link] [comments]

    im new at jrgs and im kinda stucked in dragon quest xi (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    so,im at the super squid kind of thing fight and i first approached it on level 22 and i got outplayed a lot,i went to an island to get some xp but still,3 levels further im way weak than him

    my noobie question is,is it a common thing in jrpgs to grind party xp to get better or am i missing something?

    sorry if it is a basic question,my first and only jrpg was a digimon game way back in the ps2 era

    anyways,thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/Luxor5299
    [link] [comments]

    New to the series

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I am new to dragon quest in general. I beat 11 and absolutley demolished all of the content and loved it. My question is what other games in the series are a must play? Do the older games hold up for modern rpg standards? I love turn based of course.

    submitted by /u/Kranz119
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 post game has me peeved (Spoilers)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    So after saving the world the hero goes back in time. The question is, WHY DOESN'T HE SAY ANYTHING!?!?!? I feel like the mute protagonist is a massive flaw. It works in games like Pokemon but in a character driven story like this it's just a huge flaw in the game. Like even after facing Jasper he doesn't confront Mordegon. Why? I don't get it. It's just so stupid and annoying.

    submitted by /u/Wizardof_oz
    [link] [comments]

    I know Im late .. but Im LOVING DQ11 2D Mode!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Dragon Warrior was my first forray into RPGs back in 1986 and Ive been playing them ever since. Preferring DQ over FF for the sense of personal adventure.

    I bought DQ 11 for PC but to my surprise I couldnt get into it. I couldnt put my finger on it but chalked it up to not liking the Keyboard mouse layout on PC

    I then got it for the switch back in Feb. YAAAS! Being able to play portable was what was missing .. so I thought. By the time I got to Heliodor I was becoming bored. What is this?! Am I... changing in my old age? Do I know longer connect with my beloved DQ?! Say it isnt so.

    Then I remembered there was a 2D mode. I figured one last attempt as a nostalgic throw back couldnt hurt before I removed the SD card forever.

    8 hours later and I knew it clicked again. So what was it exactly?

    Well for me I realized what I loved about DQ was the unforgiving combat. 2D gives the same story beats as 3D but without the voice over and dramatic CGI it just moves more smoothly. I have stronger monsters on and it forces me to think about every battle. Its way more tense with random battles than seeing the enemy, forcing me to be more strategic. I care more now where I put my skill points than in 3D. Lastly Id sat Its the sense of exploration. Yes the maps are way smaller but travelling is way more dangerous. So many times I frantically questioned.. should I continue for that last bit of XP? Or should I evac and be safe?

    Its a more brisk pace but has all the elements allowing me to adventure to get stronger to adventure to get stronger all over again.

    Finally not only does it look like the games I remember they added all the additional features to make it feel like a full fleshed out RPG (something I always felt was just a bit lacking in the older titles).

    This has everything I want. My Bestiary to fill. Random battles. Good Story to progress. Large (relatively speaking) world to explore. Stronger monsters for a more adult challenge.

    Masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/Jokerchyld
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the DS version of 4 without knowing about the cut party chat. Is it still worth playing

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    For context this is my first game in the series, and I'm wondering if it's still worth playing through or I should just wait until I can get the mobile port (or get it if it comes to pc)

    submitted by /u/Chozo-Elite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment