• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Dragon Quest Quarantined with DQ11

    Dragon Quest Quarantined with DQ11


    Quarantined with DQ11

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Dalgona Coffee Quest.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Digging in my storage unit last night and found a real treasure.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Made the Dragon Quest Logo! For now it's in my game room (WIP) Hopefully you can get more design slots... Creator ID MA-7636-3403-1624 has the Necrosaro wall and logo - enjoy!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Hehe

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Was digging through some old boxes the other day and I found this!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    A Slime fanart I drew on the Digital Tablet. (Still trying my best for the background.)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    My daughter’s homemade quarantine gifts.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Big thanks to the Dragon Quest community for suggesting me to come back to the franchise. Here’s my physical collection so far.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    It's true

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I am a blind gamer, my wife reads me the in-game menus. I heard this fight was pretty tough. How'd I do?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Recommended level for final fight DQ11

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi there! A couple of days ago I posted that I started again the game since I didn't finish it last time.

    Well, actually I'm on my way to the Vikings cave before the gold illness on that city that I cannot write hahaha.

    I know that there are a couple of things before the fight but I want to know which is the recommended level to beat Mordegon. (I know that probably he isn't the last fight...)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/villa171
    [link] [comments]

    Does the music change at some point during the game in DQ11?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Does the music or battle music ever change during the game?

    I'm at the point where the lord of shadow has recently been introduced and destroyed the tree, and for some reason i thought the music would change after that but it's still the same.

    I'm on PC and using the orchestral overhaul mod btw.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsNotAllan
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the DQ 1-3 physical copy

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    If I were to download the trilogy on switch Eshop and then buy the physical copy, would they create 2 different saves on the system? Or can I continue play both of them (physical/digital) of them on the same safe file?

    submitted by /u/Xyro77
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 - Low FPS in Heliodor on a decent rig(?)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    So, I have started playing the game, everything was quite smooth (60 FPS, no problems). But as soon as I entered Heliodor, FPS became unstable and started dropping up to 6 FPS. I am no expert, but I don't think it should be doing that badly. Readjusting settings didn't really help.

    • GTX 1070
    • i7-6700 3.40 GHz
    • RAM: 16 GB

    I really enjoy the game, so I would appreciate your help.

    submitted by /u/ScarletCrusader0
    [link] [comments]

    I can't wait for Dragon Quest XII!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I've replayed all the main games in the quarantine and i ADORED all of them, this series definitely has a special place in my heart!

    Can't wait for all the awesone experiencies DQ will bring us in the future, thanks Horii for creating this awesome series!

    submitted by /u/DimLight90
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the New Town in Dragon Quest III

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    So I'm playing Dragon Quest III on the Switch, and I was ready to place the orbs into the pedestals. But, silly me, I didn't have the yellow one. I looked it up and it was apparently in the New Town you start by leaving a merchant there. I had COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN about that town. So I quickly went back and got through the first few phases (up until right before the Merchant goes to Jail). But I can't actually get to the phase where I can get the yellow orb. I am doing what the walkthroughs online told me to do, but it doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/TuxedoGremlin
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding tips (Part 3 Spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I was wondering where I might be able to grind some levels in part 3. I just got to the part where Calasmos consumes Erdwin's Lantern.

    submitted by /u/Kannnonball
    [link] [comments]

    So, I finally got around to playing DQ:XI... Age of Heroes?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    So, I finally got around to playing DQ:XI... Age of Heroes?

    I was the creator of the fan-made home-brew MMORPG started back in 2000 titled "Dragon Warrior Online: Age of Heroes". It ended up getting shut down after entering open Alpha with other Dragon Warrior fans, at the time... mostly from Dragon's Den. There were repeated threats of litigation from Enix but I kept going anyway. Ultimately I shelved it when they ramped up their efforts... and rightly so, now that I am older and wiser. :/

    With no other historical Dragon Quest lore on the Age of Heroes, I find this kind of funny.
    https://www.oocities.org/dwsaga/

    https://i.redd.it/k25ofwto6xq41.gif

    submitted by /u/Rhaelix
    [link] [comments]

    When is dual wielding viable?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Alright i'm almost at the end of act one should I switch to dual wielding now or wait as I am positive after resetting the great swords tree I can immediately get dual wielding or should I wait longer for more powerful options?

    submitted by /u/Unknown7734
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment