• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Dragon Quest "That's right!" - Art by takuyayoshimura

    Dragon Quest "That's right!" - Art by takuyayoshimura


    "That's right!" - Art by takuyayoshimura

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    For any Animal Crossing players on here, I made a couple of Dragon Quest outfits! Creator ID: MA-3446-4789-8332

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    The OG DQ8 cast by Asadazoy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Sweet Jesus I did it.....

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I bought DQ11 on a whim and decided to see how far I could get before FFVII drops. 126ish hours and a platinum later all I can say is Wow. What an awesome experience.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I can't play it.... I'm not strong enough

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    *Spoilers* Hardest Post Game boss I've ever had to fight for any Dragon Quest. Made it out alive with only 3 party members alive

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Other than gender basically accurate

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Anyone recognize these oldskool character from Dragon Quest? Fanart by me. What do ya'll think?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Dragon quest 11 Switch: things to do in post-game(major spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Before you continue reading please be absolutely sure that you have played enough of the game or that you care little enough for spoilers, because I won't be using pseudonyms or periphrasis to indicate potential spoiler material, such as saying [eight] instead of Hendrik (sorry if you haven't reached that part of the game yet, but I warned you about spoilers).

    The actual post

    I am currently at a point of post game where if I try to grind too much for levels I think that the fight against Calasmos will be too easy (I might be wrong there) and I have such a lacking of things to do (not leveled up enough to beat wheel of harma final trial and secret trial) outside of trying to go beat Calasmos that I started a new save file just to keep playing the game. What do you suggest I do before/after I fight Calasmos to keep myself busy and to give end-game abilities/spells/stats some form of use?

    submitted by /u/ColuiIlLui
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 is really helping me during COVID 19

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Grabbed this game at launch (for Switch), played about 2 hours into it and shockingly got bored so I dropped it. COVID happened many weeks ago and now I am forced to work from home. After my day's worth of work, I picked the game up again, gave it another shot since I don't have a large backlog of games and WTF WOW!!! This game is incredible. Im loving every minute of it! About to beat the final boss of Act 3 and then dive into the post game content. I don't want it to end.

    TLDR; COVID made me play DQ11 and I am loving it.

    submitted by /u/Xyro77
    [link] [comments]

    DQ7 Vocation Question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I have recently started playing Dragon Quest due to lockdown. I have unlocked Alltrades Abbey and I'm not sure what to do with changing vocations.

    I chose Warrior for my character and Sage for Maribel. I don't know which one I should choose for Ruff. I've read that monster mash is good but I don't know how to get it. I had him hold onto a slime heart but the only vocation added was Slime. Should I go for this or choose a different one?

    submitted by /u/pewdipewpew11
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody didn't proofread the Dragon Warrior I & II GBC manual very well

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Any grinding locations

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    So guys I'm kinds new around here and this is my first playthrough. I'm currently at the luminary's trial and I think I'm a bit under leveled, with my highest level being 71.

    Does anyone know any good grinding spots for more xp because I've been using the Citadel of spite since there are a few vicious metal king slimes that show up

    I'm currently trying to atleast get my party level average to around 75 before I take on the last trial boss and go for calasmos. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/CorruptedLizard
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between the switch and the pc/ps4 version of DqXI?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    My journey begins

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    So I just got DQ11 on my switch and I gotta say...it's really fun...but I do find something a bit strange, Even though eleven has a higher STR stat, his "Frizz" seems to hit for more despite his wisdom being lower. Not that I mind, I prefer magic over melee. Just something I thought of. Could someone please explain as to why this is?

    submitted by /u/Zorloff
    [link] [comments]

    sauce me please

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Which to play next.... 6 or 7

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Hot off the trails of 2, 3, 5, and 11, I have either 6 or 7 ready to go on my DS/3DS.

    I've beaten 1 about 90 times, I beat 4 about five years ago on mobile, beat 8, 9, and 11 when they came out.

    I've heard mixed things about both 6 and 7, but would really like to give them a try.

    Any advice as to where to start is appreciated:)

    submitted by /u/PeeLong
    [link] [comments]

    So i finish act 2 in DQXI but....

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    My PS4 decided to make me do it again now because the game crashed during the cutscenes. I am so upset I really don't want to do this fight again. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/Zarric617
    [link] [comments]

    Best grinding spots in DQXI?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hi there! I am a level 45 player in Act 2. Well, my hero is 45-ish, but my others are around 41. Where is a good place to grind for XP at this point?

    submitted by /u/ZoeSparkleTits
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment