• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Dragon Quest Lego Dragon Quest 3 and 5 Heroes

    Dragon Quest Lego Dragon Quest 3 and 5 Heroes


    Lego Dragon Quest 3 and 5 Heroes

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:10 AM PST

    I want to get all of the games. This is my current collection.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion; Dragon Quests XI's music does NOT suck.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    It made me nervous to buy the game because people were saying it was almost unplayable because of the music. There is SO MANY discussions about how the music is horrible and it's plain crap. I had this impression that it was going to be genuinely bad quality. I think the music is great and I love that it's still got the DQ feel. You ever listen to old classical music? It's complex and can sound like it's all over the place. I personally don't even like it. Does it make it bad? No. It paved the path to what all music has become today. DQ's music has that same classical tone, which I think is very hard to pull off in modern times. I think everyone just got spoiled by modern game music that's catchy and is not used to hearing old fashioned scores like this. I'm not saying anyone is dumb for not liking it, but stop saying it's bad. It's just not for you.

    submitted by /u/Jacobwewo
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VI is really underrated

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I know, I know. The story isn't much of a story. Mostly just a series of vignettes juxtaposed against a really vague outline of 'archfiends', etc.

    But it has a lot to really great things going for it. It has amazing character designs. In my opinion, the most distinctive in the series. Carver, Milly, Ashlynn, even the hero all have eye-popping designs that really shine. It also has a great implementation of the job system from III, that allows you to make even someone like Nevan into a terminator.

    And the world exploration is phenomenal. Three different worlds and an undersea map without any of the redundant dungeons that VII had.

    I'd say it ties with VIII for my favourite DQ. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/cybilb12
    [link] [comments]

    I always ALWAYS pick Bianca. But I gotta see how the other side lives!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Wanted to share my Charizard x Great Dragon crossover with you all.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    (DQ XI) Did I miss the Hero's Book of Basic Weapons?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I am post game and have completed almost everything. However, I somehow missed the Hero's Book of Basic Weapons in the tower of time. Is there any way to get back there again to get the book? When I go to the haven above, I see the door behind the sleeping guy is missing the cog that lets you open it. Is there a way to find that and get in there again?

    submitted by /u/Zarxrax
    [link] [comments]

    My Dragon Quest Heroes doesnt work

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    In which city/town/island/area of DQ11 would you like to live and why?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Is Dragon Quest Dai rushing through it?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    We are on episode 8 but comparing it to the original Anime where they are at now was 16 episodes so is it me or are they rushing it?

    submitted by /u/tatsu901
    [link] [comments]

    Dq 11 cobbole stone question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:26 PM PST

    So I just finished the demo and I was wondering if there were any side quests at cobblestone since I didnt know about the sidequest feature until later on into the demo.

    submitted by /u/Professional-Algae15
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VI Characters Weak?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    About to finish DQ VI and ever since I got to the Dread World Amos and Carver have been stupid weak. Every attack deals >100 damage regardless of their equipment and it's making the game very difficult. I'm thinking of switching out Amos for Milly at this point because of how bad it is. I can't make it through even a random encounter without dedicating a character to healing.

    I don't think it's equipment cause they have the best stuff available and are in the mid-high 30's. Amos is a Paladin and Carver is a Gladiator.

    submitted by /u/Soarin-Flyin
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people think DQ11 is the best jprg ever?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Never played any DQ before but I swear I hear the same song in at least 5 areas now and Im in Gondolia. Are they just really stingy on music budget or what

    submitted by /u/Infamous-Original-61
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment