• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Dragon Quest When EVAC spell fails so you know a cutscene is coming soon

    Dragon Quest When EVAC spell fails so you know a cutscene is coming soon


    When EVAC spell fails so you know a cutscene is coming soon

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Exactly my thoughts on the exclusivity of the Switch for some content in DQ XI... and for that matter, any DQ game at all.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Slime my mum made for my birthday!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Anyone still playing DQ Monster Joker 2? I am playing on emulator and I LOVE it. Wanted to have some discussion on what to synth for recruiting Estark

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Which game is longer: DQ11S (including post game) or DQ7?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Lego Psaro the Manslayer

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Just beat DQ9. Is the post-game worth doing?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Some light research tells me there isn't much in the way of additional story, as opposed to other DQ post-games having a decent chuck of cool lore. Also it's apparently on the grindy side.

    Personally, I can't say I liked 9 all that much but I almost always do the post-games so I'm kind of conflicted. I'm wondering if I'll regret passing on it

    submitted by /u/mesupaa
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest X

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Do you guys think they've just given up on trying to localize it? I mean they have the capability to do it since FFXIV is gaining huge popularity and could be the end of the wow era. I just really wish this game comes over here so I can experience actually knowing what the story is and not have to rely on a translation app while playing on the switch.

    submitted by /u/Luna-Nova
    [link] [comments]

    I made some PixelArt crossover designs of Yo-Kai Watch's Jibanyan, and the Koma Bros with the Dragon Quest Teeny Sanguini.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    When/If I should change any vocation?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I have a level 37 mage=wand skill 42/spellcraft 53 A priest with faith 100 ( level 38) And a minstrel with level 38 100 fan skill. Should I change anyone I kind of want a paladin but unsure who to make into a paladin and my main character is a gladiator but I am not changing him. Any advice would be welcome. Edit thanks all I think I will chnge once I reach level 40

    submitted by /u/PrestonPirateKing
    [link] [comments]

    All Draconian Quest options selected, kinda scared of no armor ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Is there a way to change the music in DQ XI PS4?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    My ears can't tolerate hearing the same song 200 times. Is there a mod/dlc so I don't have to play the game on mute

    submitted by /u/Infamous-Original-61
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior Monsters +Joker way better than pokemon

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    I played the first all the way to Builders (if you count those as Monster taming games) and let me say the Joker games were ignored. A fully 3D game with monsters appearing on screen in the overworld yet POKEMON gets all the praise!?

    "Sword and Shield introduce pokemon being seen in the overworld!" People go insane even though DWM did it a decade earlier in the early 2000s with Joker!

    "Pokemon X and Y introduce pokemon mainline games having 3d for the first time ever on handheld!"

    Even though DQM JOKER did in 5 or 6 years before that!

    They did everything on the DS! Yet pokeyman gets all the praise as if it's revolutionary?

    submitted by /u/ASMRROSS2022
    [link] [comments]

    Erik’s VA does one of the worst American accents I’ve ever heard

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:37 PM PST

    It is truly terrible.

    submitted by /u/cybilb12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment