• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Dragon Quest Oddly satisfying.

    Dragon Quest Oddly satisfying.


    Oddly satisfying.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    But No One Showed Up...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Chiptune Cover of "Let's Join" from Dragon Warrior Monsters

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    When you get to the top of a hard tower that's like 12 stories tall and accidentally walk off

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    whats your favourite dragon quest games

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    9 is my favourite with 5 being a close 2nd

    submitted by /u/acorymuss
    [link] [comments]

    A detailed DQIX Iceberg Image created by me with help from u/ChrisGradis which was first posted in his DQIX Discord server The Quester’s Rest. (Major DQIX spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Help, i need the map of Dragon quest 8 will all the locations of it. Where can i find it? thanks in advance

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    [SPOILER FOR DQXI]

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Should I even bother with Act 3?

    I've just had the dialogue with the Timekeeper about travelling into the past to save Veronica and undo Mordegon's coup and I really don't like where the story is going. In fact I think I hate it. I already know about the true antagonist and a few slight details here and there.

    I really don't see the point in erasing what feels like all of the character development that occurred in Act 2, characters I already loved becoming stronger through hardship and strengthening their bonds to defeat a great evil? Fuck yes.

    And now I have to forget all of that? No more badass Serena? No more Hendrik x Jasper development? No more Pang-Lai Rab? I love this game, it's amazing, but I'm seriously struggling with justifying continuing onwards to Act 3, as soon as I realised what the implications were to travelling back in time, I turned my game off.

    Tl;Dr I need some help in deciding whether I should continue the game into Act 3 or just leave the game completely, I love the story, the combat, the world-building and I feel as though the entire premise of Act 3 nullifies all I've spent building towards, what's the point to continuing from here?

    submitted by /u/Tuskenatra
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone find it hard to believe that no mainline games came to Game Boy Advance?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    The GBA was the only Nintendo handheld, besides the original GB, that didn't have a major Dragon Quest entry.

    GBC had remakes of I-III. DS had IV, V, VI, and IX.. 3DS had a remake of VII, an enhanced port of VIII, and XI in Japan.

    submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth grinding for Seed of Skills and completing the character builder?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I was planning to do this but it just seems too tedious. Is the effort put into completing the Character Trees worth it?

    submitted by /u/GACM2448816
    [link] [comments]

    a music video i made for DQ11 set to Deliver Us from The Prince of Egypt!! ��⚔��

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Best DQXI characters poll

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Hello, I hope this is fine to post here? I'm doing a poll for best DQXI characters and wanted to see if anyone here would like to vote?

    You can vote here!

    submitted by /u/amabeaya
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like shit (Spoiler)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Sooo I finished part 1, I'm probably not alone in this but ohhhh noooo. Sylvando crying on the ship, the thugs in Gondolia, Hellador destroyed from what I saw. Shit!

    This was a left hook from the game, kinda like at the "end" of DQ3. After 60 hours I though the game would end but nope, it will go on.

    I hope this second part isn't gonna be weird padding (reversed castle in Sotn like) but if the game would've ended in Arboria it would've still been a really good game. I'm both excited to find out the game goes on but also I feel betrayed, shocked and sad. I felt this way only with FF6, which is a good sign on an artistic level, but maaan it's a bad feeling

    submitted by /u/Trapjao
    [link] [comments]

    The Tragedy of Jasper

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I wanna read/write a book telling the story of dragon quest xi from the perspective of Jasper and Hendrick. Each chapter would switch between the two characters and some would be together. I feel like Jasper does genuinely have such a tragic tale and I wanna see that more in depth.

    submitted by /u/ReesesCereal
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys feel about having a podcast episode made by me reviewing and poking fun at slime mori mori 2 otherwise know as rocket slime in the states. It's one of my all time favorite games so it would be an honor to post it here

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Let me know your thoughts I would be interested to know and this would include dragon warrior monsters two as another option for me to post as I never played that game before and I want to share my opinions on with y'all.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Theblackautismo
    [link] [comments]

    Am I underleveled for Act 3? [DQXI]

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    All my characters are level 51 except Veronica at 55 and I am consistently getting my ass whooped. I've managed to beat that bird on Cobblestone Tor and the first two Drunstan bosses but nothing else, all the bosses take like 3 turns now. Do I need to grind? And if so, is there an efficient way to do so because the entertaining part of the game to me is boss battles and the worldbuilding, the generic mob combat is particularly monotonous compared to some other JRPGs once you've seen all the cute designs. I play on normal, no special settings, PS4.

    submitted by /u/JGar453
    [link] [comments]

    Is DQVI worth it on mobile?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I played V and then IV on iOS and thoroughly enjoyed both games.

    I'm considering VI as well to complete the Zenithian trilogy, but I heard the game isn't as great like the story is inferior and the game is unnecessary too long (overstayed its welcome).

    Also, I heard from the App Store reviews that the mobile port is buggy e.g. font isn't rendering properly after the last update, some missions won't complete making it impossible to progress further, characters are immovable at certain parts of the game, etc... Can anyone confirm this?

    submitted by /u/PraytoJashin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment