• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Dragon Quest My $48 Tockle plushie...no regrets

    Dragon Quest My $48 Tockle plushie...no regrets


    My $48 Tockle plushie...no regrets

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    My interpretation of Alefgard from Dragon Quest I

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Sometimes you gotta take a break from questing

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    How to set up DQX in the US on your switch for free!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Drew a Thaumatosaurus (might have got the name wrong i have not seen this monster before). Pretty happy with it.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Update to DQ9VR World. More Music/Overworld map/Stornway(No Building interiors yet)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Isn’t the true story of Michelle and her human lover a cover up?!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    So after beating the mermaid love story arc, the village leader asks if you found out the true story of what happened, and asks you to keep it a secret and don't tell the villagers, thus keeping the prejudice of mermaids alive. Isn't that messed up?!!!!

    submitted by /u/What_happened777
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI "Unknown error"

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Don't know if this is the right place to ask but, i have a problem with Dragon Quest XI GamePass PC, the game always at the beginning say " an unknow error" and then i can't save the game.

    I try to reinstall, white list on the firewall and uncheck the folder protection on Windows, but nothing happen, i really don't what else to do.

    submitted by /u/COCONUT_PC
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what's the difference between "Show No Mercy" and "Fight Wisely"​in DQ3

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Only need dragon quest 6 to finish off my collection!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Okay so I have dq1,2,3 and 11 on the switch, 4,5,7,8 for the ds and 3ds, I'm only missing 6! I eventually would like to collect the box carts for the original games that I can put up for display, but for now I'm just collecting the games so I can play them! Love this series, thus far I've played 1,2,3,4, and 9! Looking forward to playing the others soon!

    submitted by /u/Plastic_Goal8976
    [link] [comments]

    Best version of VII?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Help leveling up in DQ3 - just got ship, where to grind?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    So I'm wanting to change classes. I just got my ship and already respect my Thief at 26 into a Sage now level 20. My Hero is 28, as is my Cleric. My Martial Artist is level 27. I'm wanting to power level up 34 to learn Multiheal and then change classes from Martial Artist to Warrior and Cleric to Martial Artist. Can I get a good place to grind that's more effective than the metal slimes outside the Tower you class change?

    submitted by /u/BigToaster420
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Adventures of Dai (Possible Spoiler)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    So this might seem stupid, or genius.

    I have yet to watch the show, so I'm not sure if this is discussed. Tried googling about it.

    Is Avan retired? I assume he is much stronger than everyone else, hence being their teacher. Why doesn't he just become a hero again, is he old? I understand he sacrifices himself with an ultimate kamikaze attack, which wasn't good enough.

    Just seems kind of silly to me that the strongest man in the land, who already beat the Demon Lord 15 years ago wouldn't just go and do the damn thing again, but instead attempt to train some youngins.

    I read that 1st chapter that someone posted, of the english translated manga of Avan's adventures. That was awesome. Got me interested in the adventures of Dai and spent a lot of last night googling about the premise and some of the situations, I'll have to watch it when I'm done with my current Simpons binge, which is gonna take a damn while unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/SHaRkNiT0
    [link] [comments]

    Was DQXI ever patched on Xbox Series S? How does it compare to the Switch version?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I'm currently in a DQ mood, having played through the first couple on the Switch. I really liked VIII back in the day, so XI being on Gamepass is a big bonus.

    However I'm torn between the "free" GP version on my Series S (hopefully finishing it before it leaves the service), or stumping up a bit of cash to own the Switch version forever and having the bonus of portability.

    I've heard the Series S version is still 30fps? Though as this info comes directly after launch last year, I'm wondering if they eventually patched it.

    Having 60fps and improved visuals is one of the plus points for the Series S version. I don't have a 4K TV though, so if that version is 30fps, i'm wondering how much better it is compared to the Switch.

    I'm guessing load times are vastly improved. Anyone else have both the Series S and Switch version?

    submitted by /u/Vicarinatutu87
    [link] [comments]

    Dq9: Armamentalist or Ranger

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    The team I'm planning on making is paladin, gladiator, Priest but I'm stuck on the fourth position. Which one should I go for and which weapon shall I wield for the choice these two classes.

    submitted by /u/Eyeshield64
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone to please create a Vince Vanquish Mii, I am not very good at creating Miis and please give a link or picture of the QR code. So yeah I just want one because I thought he would work well as a mii and I want to use him in Miitopia in some way.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Need someone to please create a Vince Vanquish Mii, I am not very good at creating Miis and please give a link or picture of the QR code. So yeah I just want one because I thought he would work well as a mii and I want to use him in Miitopia in some way.

    So yeah I just want one because I thought he would work well as a mii and I want to use him in Miitopia in some way. Here is a picture for reference.

    https://preview.redd.it/1j4ze971wvp61.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=685b2ac475067777e2ca9745c291d677ba63d8c1

    submitted by /u/DrWarioMiracleCure
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment