• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Dragon Quest Hello everyone! I’m a 14 year old aspiring musician and long time dragon quest fan- I wanted to challenge myself to learn a song from a video game and chose one from my favorite series- dragon quest. This is my rendition of ‘Throne Room’ from dragon warrior on the NES

    Dragon Quest Hello everyone! I’m a 14 year old aspiring musician and long time dragon quest fan- I wanted to challenge myself to learn a song from a video game and chose one from my favorite series- dragon quest. This is my rendition of ‘Throne Room’ from dragon warrior on the NES


    Hello everyone! I’m a 14 year old aspiring musician and long time dragon quest fan- I wanted to challenge myself to learn a song from a video game and chose one from my favorite series- dragon quest. This is my rendition of ‘Throne Room’ from dragon warrior on the NES

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Since yall loved the previous one

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I think I found my new favorite place to chill after a long day of questing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Playing Dragon Quest 3 for the first time after binging the first 2 games. The game just started and it’s already speaking to my soul lol

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Is Dragon Quest Heroes I or II any good?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Just bought both DQ Heroes I and II from the square enix sale on steam. Are they any good? I beat XI last year and loved every bit of it! (minus those dang trumpets)

    submitted by /u/jennaam100
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest of the Stars: end of service announced for the global Version

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    thats it, after a big anniversary where they sacked peoples money, they announce the end of service for the game (scheduled for the 30/6/2021).

    honestly idk this shit is pretty fucked up, closing the game is one thing, doing that after an anniversary which heavily incentivized people to spend money is a giant kick in the dick.

    i didnt spend much but my starpass got auto renewed for 10€ just 6 days ago.

    I dont exatcly know whats going on at sqex, or even the department responsible for dqots since we dont really have any explanation (except covid bla bla)

    but you should know, that the japanese version is about 3 years ahead in content, just waiting to be translated, i dont know what stuff theyre doing besides mostly translating it.

    also the price for gems is ridiciously expensive (30€ for a single 11 chest pull that guarantees 1 highest rarity item)

    submitted by /u/PoiseBoi
    [link] [comments]

    [request] I had to oblige

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    What game to start with? (besides XI)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I've played DQXI because I was recommended the series by a friend, and I just wanted to know what other Dragon Quest games would be good to play after? I've considered 8 but there's so many titles I just have no idea where to start.

    submitted by /u/maenoodles
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile versions?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Okay so i'm playing through XI and... it's great. So great that it has made me decide to attempt to play them all... I own 4 on DS but never touched it so ill start there. A brief scan of Ebay shows that i def am not going to be able get 5,6,7,8 on DS/3DS. I like physical media but itd be too costly.

    So im asking the community here, should I dole out for the digital 3ds or get the relatively cheaper mobile versions?

    submitted by /u/Minimum-Optimal
    [link] [comments]

    Tower of Lost time

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I missed collecting the recipe book from it and now I'm in Act 3 , will I be able to revisit the tower?

    submitted by /u/ResponsiblePilot2517
    [link] [comments]

    My wife made a video to relax to using DQVII music and Animal Crossing. We love both games and thought it would make a nice video.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Huge dragon quest fan on a budget

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Hey all ,i'm a big dragon quest plan, only played 4 DQ games

    those being;

    Sentinal of the starry sky (DS version)

    Fragments of the forgotten past (3ds version)

    Journey of the cursed king (3ds verison)

    and echos of the elusive age (Switch version)

    I have yet to beat any of these four, in fact i reset sentinals because i didn't remember what was going on, but besides that point

    I REALLY wanted to play Dragon Quest V, but its literally 150 bucks on Ebay and i cant afford that...emulating isn't an option, my compture cant handle a DS emulator, and i dont have a phone for the mobile port (if there is one)

    anyone know of a cheap place i can buy a copy? like no cheap-cheap but like...affordable? and also any other really good DQ games?

    I only want to play ones for the DS Because i dont have any other systems besides a DSi a new 2ds XL and a switch (lite) as well as a PS vita

    I've played, and beaten DQ builder 2 as well

    TLDR: I want to know where I can find affordable copies of some good DQ DS games

    I don't have a ton of money right now but i can easily get money onto my paypal ...probably, if i can sell some stuff, it all depends

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/alakazamlover
    [link] [comments]

    Google translate app means I’m about to have a slow relaxing playthrough of this on Switch! Best solution for those of us without proper PC’s

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    How do u go past the max base level 4?

    submitted by /u/blulvu27
    [link] [comments]

    My Custom Dragon Quest III Gameboy Advance

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Nothing Like Dragon Quest

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Nothing Like Dragon Quest

    Earthbound fantards: Earthbound is nothing like Dragon Quest and did not take insperation from it whatsoever! Dragon Quest is a slow generic boringass rpg, earthbound is quirky and silly. (I guess Dragon Quest just isn't quirky or silly enough :[ )

    https://preview.redd.it/x9fuj5x0v4q61.png?width=376&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8faa4672e235d2c3e0e4128f3b58261af7c2688

    https://preview.redd.it/ghasum6av4q61.png?width=384&format=png&auto=webp&s=9791c0bf23bdc7ef3250e8bd0da7f7f9cfaf4278

    submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Date_3823
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment