• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Dragon Quest Been doing a lot of Dragon Quest art ever since I got DQ8 for Christmas. Here is the best of it all so far.

    Dragon Quest Been doing a lot of Dragon Quest art ever since I got DQ8 for Christmas. Here is the best of it all so far.


    Been doing a lot of Dragon Quest art ever since I got DQ8 for Christmas. Here is the best of it all so far.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Cruelcumber grilling Slimes

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    First 77777

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Sonic characters in form of slimes

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Made this just joining forces with the Dragonlord to rule half the world

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    A Slime draws near!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Which outfit is best for her caw caw

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    If you wanna level up in DQXI try this method

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I finally bear first Dragon Quest on my Game Boy Color!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    My first Dragon Quest! Amazing game, I can't wait to try out the other ones!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I laughed to hard at this. And Sylvandos grand parade entrance.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    How to craft Supreme sword of light

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I am in the final part of the game, having beaten Calasmos, and been returned to the world before the battle when loading my save.

    I have a Super Sword of Light, but the requirements for crafting the Supreme Sword of Light say that I need a regular Sword of Light. Do I need to do something to get the normal sword, or do I do something with the super version? I already did the trial and selected the weapon, which gave me a super version (I think).

    submitted by /u/Swimbearuk
    [link] [comments]

    Question about luminary

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Is he better as a tank or damage dealer

    submitted by /u/Blade87611
    [link] [comments]

    Would Muskets fit in Dragon Quest?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    (Keep in mind I've only played 11 so far) I know Dragon Quest is fantasy, but it does have some evidence of not very fantasy technology like the Robo Robin enemies or the slot machines...

    submitted by /u/Chadga2030
    [link] [comments]

    When you accidentally delete your cleared save...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    You beat Dragon Quest 6 and go through the ending, save the game, then instantly your fingers accidentally delete the save file cause you didn't pay enough attention. Luckily my backup save before I took on the final boss still exists but since I don't plan on doing post-game content (the only one I did postgame for was DQ4, generally could care less about post-game unless it has real story stuff), I was just going to turn in the 2 mini-medals I got in the final dungeon, oh well. Now beaten the first 6 final bosses, that's what counts.

    Already on to Dragon Quest 7.

    submitted by /u/Heradite
    [link] [comments]

    I have very mixed opinions on the DQ11 Character Quests.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I've read a few critical opinions of the Character Quests, saying that they mess with the tone and flow of the game. I largely agree with that, honestly. Sylvando's is the first CQ, and there's literally almost no time at all to feel the post-apocalyptic doom and gloom before Sylv is there to be optimistic and lift up the mood. I do prefer the original version's way of handling things, where things feel completely bleak and hopeless and you're confused and disoriented and have no idea what happened or where anyone is.

    I don't think it's a complete loss or anything. The gloominess of the world and the condition it's in isn't completely lost; the oppressive atmosphere is mitigated somewhat (to me) by the timing of the Character Quests, but definitely not eliminated. Still, I like this one GameFAQs user's idea of having the CQs be optional scenarios that you can do after said characters rejoin your party. I think the scenarios are good in and of themselves, they just add a bit too much levity and hope to what was supposed to be the darkest hour.

    As for my thoughts on each individual scenario...

    I think Sylvando's is fine in and of itself. It does a great job capturing the essence of Sylvando: of being a sweet little bundle of charisma that genuinely loves everyone and can make anyone feel special. I think the timing is atrocious, though. The 'new normal' has barely been established at all. The world's just been ruined, and the very first lines of dialogue in the very first moments of the immediate aftermath involve the game's peppiest character being determined to cheer everyone up. Very mistimed, in my opinion.

    Erik's was fine. Him turning him into an unstoppable demi-god was one of the coolest moments of the game beyond a doubt.

    Jade's was great. Just her being a badass on a solo mission, and I think it actively adds to the suspense by having her fate be left up in the air for a number of hours, as opposed to Vanilla DQ11 where you save her a few short moments after reuniting.

    Rab's was enjoyable enough, though I wish Rab had a slightly younger-looking sprite since he's 10 years younger in the flashback. Oh well. It's not unrealistic to look the exact same in your 60s as in your 70s.

    Overall the new outline for the story works well enough, though I do prefer the original's unmitigated sense of bleakness and the stronger feeling of disorientation.

    submitted by /u/AsuhoChinami
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to manipulate map generation at end of grotto?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I'm currently looking for a grotto with metal king slimes, leveling myself up and battling grottos in hope of them generating a grotto containing MKSs. Is there any way to use RNG manipulation to determine what map will be generated upon a boss defeat?

    submitted by /u/TorkoalFever
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to enable Japanese subtitles or text in dragon quest 11 definitive edition without getting the japanese version?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    I wanna learn japanese as I play this game and the English translation is inaccurate. I thought of getting the japanese version but it seemed complicated to get it. Is there like a mod/patch or something that adds Japaneset text to the game?

    submitted by /u/Gestridon
    [link] [comments]

    So, I was watching the new series and in episode 19 I thought there was something different to when I watched the original one as a kid...(someone went heavy with the pantyshots on that Ep, but I remember the manga being similar at least)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment