• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 25 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 25 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 25 Discussion

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 25.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 24

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Apr. 2nd, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Stornway remodeled for VR DQ9!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Other side of the ocean

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    I can’t take it anymore! We need an anime adaption of Avan’s story once the Dai remake is over or a translated manga. IT LOOK SO GOOD!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    A little tribute to one of my personal favorites

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    The most unique experience happened to me and I was able to talk about cultural differences with a Japanese player!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    After approximately 85+ Hours, I have completed The Erdrick Trilogy for the first time! This was my second time completing DQ1 since it was my first DQ Game

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    100% real street in Philly.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I have a question - what in the hell are these things??? Is it just DQ devs keeping a stall for auto saving?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Going through some old drawings and found this guy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I’m a huge dragonquest fan

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Anyone else wonder why Erdrick's Sword was in Charlock Castle?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    My favorite movie ������

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Dragon quest XI S not transferring data from ps4 to ps4

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I had dragon quest XI S on my ps4, I recently got a ps5 and when I downloaded the game on my ps5 I had no saved data and it told me to make a new game instead of continuing, other games have transferred data except this. Has this happened to anyone else? And how do I play the game on my ps5 with my ps4 data?

    submitted by /u/Sticky_Fingerrrsss
    [link] [comments]

    Post Crocopilopolis

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    So, I rescued Nera after King Korol died, and I want to use her but she's level 16, which is half the level of most of my party, is grinding her worth it? I still wanna use her for party dialogue.

    submitted by /u/Heropon-Tora
    [link] [comments]

    Steam sale.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Should I get dragonquest 11, dragon builder 2 or dragon quest heroes 2? I'm leaning towards dragon quest 11 but at the same time I am looking for a dynasty game.

    submitted by /u/Oshauki
    [link] [comments]

    How to use a (PS4) Controller with DQXI:S on PC?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    SO. I played the original PC version and it was the one game that automatically used steam controller config for some reason - but it worked so I didn't poke at it.

    I played the demo for S, and it didn't detect it in "PS4 mode" so I used DS4Windows, no problem

    Then I buy the full version of S, and suddenly neither default or DS4Windows work? The only thing that works is manually turning on this steam config... which then becomes a global setting and affects not just every other steam game but non-steam stuff too. Am I just doomed to have to toggle this every single time?

    TL;DR How did you get your controllers to work with DQXI:S on PC, and is steam controller configuration really the only way?

    submitted by /u/Klagaren
    [link] [comments]

    Only a few days left for my gamepass subscription!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    So I am around 50 or so hours in game, like where we complete the Puerto valor stuff with Sylvando. My hero is almost at 40.

    I just wanted to know that how many hours of the game is still left ?

    My xbox gamepass subscription will be over in like 2-3 days.

    So I would wanna try to complete the game before that happens or else I'll have to renew it. PLS ANSWER I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! I doubt I'll be able to complete it but still just tell me an estimate.

    submitted by /u/AfterDeath99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment