• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Dragon Quest I Made this FF Styled DQXI Logo.

    Dragon Quest I Made this FF Styled DQXI Logo.


    I Made this FF Styled DQXI Logo.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    My little DQ treasure ❤️

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    The Elusive Royal Jelly Flush

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Never played Dragon Quest before, but thought you guys might like the pixel animation I made for Digital Art!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Found some medicine scrolling through Instagram. What's the medicine that look like this called again?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Good guide for DQXI Definitive Edition? I can only find info for the vanilla version

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Specifically I noticed it when looking for info on 8's A Cut Above. The guides I found describe the skill as doing 5 hits, but I'm looking at it right now in-game and I see it does 6. Clearly the skill has gotten a buff, but I can't find any guides for the definitive edition that describe the balance changes. Do you guys know of any resources I could use for that?

    submitted by /u/DuelistDeCoolest
    [link] [comments]

    Torneko's Great Adventure: Mystery Dungeon, the first game in the Mystery Dungeon franchise, is now 27 years old!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    My sister made some slime earrings!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    DQ9

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    So i just got the first fygg and i can change vocations now,so I gave hero the armamentalist vocation.So whats the best weapon for tgem?Swords,bows,etc

    submitted by /u/Random_AA_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with a boss fight in dq11

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    So im fighting mordagon in the castle and i cant beat it. I want to know where to get better armor and swords . And what formation should i use?

    submitted by /u/khalidsn155
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone havepics of Dragon Quest 11’s “wedding photos”?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    The one where you choose your partner from Drustan's wish? I can only find pics of the one with Genma. I chose Serena and the pic I received was different than the ones I could find online.

    submitted by /u/DeafLiepard
    [link] [comments]

    How far into DQ11 am i?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im currently fighting abject terror and darkest despair how far through the game am i?

    I don't really want it to end lol

    submitted by /u/xancay
    [link] [comments]

    who is your fav smash hero

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    So a few days back I a made a poll in a smash bros sub reddit the poll was about who is your favourite hero out of the four: Eleven, Erdrick, Solo and Eight so i am making the same poll today who is your fav hero and what is your reason. I personally play all 4 of the heroes for me its a tie between Solo and Eight in general, for voice lines its Luminary and Erdrick play voice 18 on luminarys voice line it is the most funniest voiceline out of the 4 and if it weren't for Sakurai i would have nether found this beautiful JRPG franchise dragon quest 11 is such a good game i can not wait for 12

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lord_of_the_Meme6969
    [link] [comments]

    [DQV] luneyetics are the best characters in the game.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Was walking towards the end boss with the family, when a bunch of theses guys (luneyetic) appeared.

    One was miles away, one was assessing the the situation, one was defending (the one on the right who's being all adorable) ....

    One invoked a bunch of meteors which left everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, luneyetics included, with 1 HP???

    Words fail to describe what I'm feeling right now. I killed them all. I'm mad I have to heal everyone in my team. And yet, I hold so much love for theses guys. There's so much struggle and will to do good in them. So much conflicting emotions and character development, which ends up in a tragedy. A bunch of pals sticking together, barely understanding the world around them, at the mercy of other monsters and pesky humans walking buy. And when one of them, maybe for the first time in his life sees tries to take actions to protect his friends, he ends up effectively killing them in his confusion.

    10/10 best storyline of the game. Forget the wife, the hero, Pankraz. I want a movie about the Luneyetic.

    submitted by /u/TikomiAkoko
    [link] [comments]

    Question for those that own a switch

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was wondering if the game software for dq1/2/3 as well as the dq11s can be played in Japanese if bought in the US?

    I'm sure you can get the voice for DQ11s, but I was wondering if the menu switches to Japanese too?

    Any guidance would be much appreciated! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/yushaburao
    [link] [comments]

    Translation help

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play dragon quest rivals but can't find menu translations, only found tutorial and card translations. The discord doesn't have menu translations only card translations. If u can help I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/andressonic
    [link] [comments]

    Is chivalry worth it for Sylvando? He has a lot of masochist abilities which while fits his character it seams it would fit better with the hero or eight who can take punishments better.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment