• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Dragon Quest I was going through quizziz for school and saw a familiar giant.(sorry for bad quality)

    Dragon Quest I was going through quizziz for school and saw a familiar giant.(sorry for bad quality)


    I was going through quizziz for school and saw a familiar giant.(sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    - the value of destiny.���� [DQXI Erik]

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I’m sorry Luminary.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    All I want for christmas

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Is Dragon Quest 4-10 on switch. Anyone know if any of them are being ported?

    submitted by /u/Sol_Schism
    [link] [comments]

    Aand 7-9. You’ll never guess #9, dang near my favorite. Wish he was in the party, he was such a treasure.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    [DQXI Spoilers] A monarch and a witch walk into a bar...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    How does stealing items work in dq8 for PS2?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I'm trying to farm gold nuggets from democrobots with yangus but to no success. Does the item get stolen only when I kill the monster? Or can I steal as many items as I want during a battle? Don't know if I'm being just unlucky or maybe I don't understand this part of the game. Yangus ability is still the level one, haven't gotten the better ability, but it's been hours and no items stolen lol

    submitted by /u/Sweaty-Green
    [link] [comments]

    Farming gold in torneko’s chapter

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So about a week ago, I asked on this subreddit if I should wait for a cautery sword and the general consensus was "if you want." So I have the cautery sword in the shop and now I need to grind money to get it, only problem is idk how to do so out of the shop. I have the leather cap and shield from breaking the barrels around the armor shop but no weapon, should I pick up a copper sword/ divine dagger? Also where in tornekos chapter can I start farming gold aside the shop?

    submitted by /u/jjfake98
    [link] [comments]

    dragon quest 5 lucky me ^^

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Struggling with more enemies

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I posted the other day about some enemies I was having trouble finding some enemies in the game, but now I'm super stumped. The wiki says the malicious terromomodon can be found somewhere ps4 only and somewhere 3ds only, but where is it on the switch?

    EDIT: Completely botched the name, its vicious terrornodon

    submitted by /u/taylor_ToTss
    [link] [comments]

    Its not a jackpot but still just as satisfying.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Want to play Dragon Quest XI - PC or Switch?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Simple question but I cannot find for the life of me the answer. Older posts say that the Switch is the best edition due to the additional content that is not present on the PC/PS4 version. I just noticed that on Steam there's a new version that will be released in two months: is it the SAME version as the Switch, but ported? I was about to buy the Switch one, but if this new one is the most complete I'll get it on Steam.

    submitted by /u/zork824
    [link] [comments]

    So close...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Just beat Dragon Quest 11 S and I need to know (true final boss slight spoilers)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Has anyone EVER beat Calasmos in 2D mode? I googled it to see what the fight is like but can't find any videos or any images other than just what I think is his 2D sprite on a white background. I could load an older save and check it myself but I'm ready to put the game down for awhile haha

    submitted by /u/tyd1994
    [link] [comments]

    Got an RTX3080 and prepare for benching DQ11 Steam 4K several hours later

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    For comparison:

    RTX2080: 49 FPS

    GTX1080Ti: 49 FPS

    RTX3080: 84 FPS!!!!! (if OC the VGA card to 117% Pwr then +6 FPS!)

    Test spot: The lake beside Gallopolis Region (North Camp)

    submitted by /u/MelonGx
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can find 6 on DS for a decent price? It is the last I need to complete my collection, and most of the games are being price gouged now.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    US version

    submitted by /u/Flareon223
    [link] [comments]

    Hey can I get 1 more favor

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Hi yes me again uhhhh I need oil in moonbrook I'm one short to make the eredrik light cause I was an idiot and made campfires and I already beat the troll can someone please help me to clarify I'm talking about builders 2

    submitted by /u/onethingineed22
    [link] [comments]

    an analysis of act 3 & why it is so bad. enjoy! ��⚔

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Seed grinding has killed the fun for me

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    So I'm in my second playthrough playing in hard mode this time, and was really enjoying the challenge. The mobs hit pretty hard and the difficulty is perfect. But I've figured I would just buff Erik a bit by boosting his strength a little. But I went a bit overboard with my farming and he is now completely OP, basically just 2-shotting everything, even bosses. The fun which I've had previously are now all gone and I feel really guilty. So for those who want to seed farm I would advice you to only do it at the very end of the game if you are having trouble with the trial. You can really kill the fun when your character is too OP.

    submitted by /u/CasanovaGooner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment