• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Dragon Quest Female Sage by しげのふ

    Dragon Quest Female Sage by しげのふ


    Female Sage by しげのふ

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Can't believe I haven't thought of this before (DQXI)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Oh god... am I the monster??

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing Dragon Quest XI, and I wanted to take a picture of a sleeping sabrecat and its sabrecubs. However, I accidentally got too close to the sabrecubs, and it initiated the battle. After defeating the sabrecubs, there lay the still sleeping sabrecat. Unaware that I had just slain its cubs. I feel like an utter and complete monster.

    Edit: ALSO, ONE OF THE SABRECUBS ATTACKS IS FROLIC??!! HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF AFTER DEFEATING THEM??

    submitted by /u/Snam3226
    [link] [comments]

    Act III of DQ11 is Genius

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    My initial impression of the third act was not so great. I felt that the characters I once knew and grew with through trials and tribulations were gone and replaced with a cast of characters who were too innocent for me to relate with anymore. I got this feeling because it was true and was painful. However, this sense of loss and isolation from the rest of your crew really helped me empathise with our silent Hero who must go through this whole alternate reality alone in a sense. There is so much weight on tue Hero and the only person he has who knows what he is going through is the player. The third act shows the nobility and strength of a true Hero and how difficult it is to be that person which the world needs because, ultimately, it leads to the best possible world.

    submitted by /u/bulafaloola
    [link] [comments]

    something's gone wrong...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    If I liked dq11s will I also like dq8

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I'm almost done with dq11 on switch and saw 8 on the 3ds, thing is it's rather expensive for an old game so if it's similar to 11 I'll buy it in a heartbeat

    submitted by /u/Coochieeater456
    [link] [comments]

    Dq4-6 ds help

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Lmao at work rn but there is a pretty good store that sells manga, games and figures a lot are imported and I see the ds ports of dq4-6😳 I'm thinking of buying them to collect since it's about 30-35 each game but was wondering if anyone figured out to convert the games to English, Ik the ds is region free and just wondering if anyone did so already and if they can bless up, thanks

    submitted by /u/TonyTonyChoppa_
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting Dragon Quest 11? And also old school DQ

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of getting it for the PS4. But I have some questions about it. I've done my research about it, but I'm still skeptical. I've played sentinels of the starry sky and I really enjoyed the customization of that game and the different skill trees, but it felt lacking in some areas, mainly your stats? How is DQ11 compared to that?

    I've also been wanting to try out the retro DQ's, mainly 1-3. How do people feel about those games in general? I really like old school JRPG's, and they've always piqued my interest here and there.

    submitted by /u/Bookoostrike
    [link] [comments]

    Dq11, can i buy pepops?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Were can i buy them? If not whats the best way for me to get em?

    submitted by /u/nomight101
    [link] [comments]

    Playing DQ2 (switch) and can't beat Belial??

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I didn't have that hard of a time with Atlas or Pazuzu but I CANNOT take out Belial, he just casts full heal whenever I do any damage and none of my spells do anything. Has anyone else had any trouble with this fight? I haven't found anything helpful through searching Google.

    submitted by /u/Flower_Thief
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI - Should I wait until I get the forge...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    ...to start collecting books? Or are they retroactive? I don't want to be my usually anal retentive completionist self running around looking for red books on shelves until it matters, I really don't want to have to go re find the books again so to speak.

    submitted by /u/Hrimnir
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know where to find dq 8

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    hey does anyone know where I can find DQ 8 for 3DS at a good price? and stores or websites?

    submitted by /u/sSkullMann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment