• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Dragon Quest Jade fan art I commissioned (Megumo)

    Dragon Quest Jade fan art I commissioned (Megumo)


    Jade fan art I commissioned (Megumo)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    My buddy did some doodles of DQ1 while playing it for the first time

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    DQXIs Demo carrying over

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    I want to get the physical version for the Switch, but will it still carry over my data? I thought it would only transfer if you got the digital version.

    submitted by /u/Mostyion
    [link] [comments]

    Nice score at Target

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Planning to get Dragon Quest XI but which version?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PST

    I've been playing the demo for Dragon Quest XI recently but I'm having trouble on deciding which version I should get between Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. I don't have a good enough PC or a PS4 sadly so I'm hoping to get the game on one of the other. Which one do you guys think I should get?

    submitted by /u/RedTheGamerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 Skill Workbook

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    I'm nearly finished with my first Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 playthrough. I discovered that there aren't many good resources online for DQMJ3 like you can find for Joker 1 and Joker 2. I compiled a bunch of skill data in a Google Docs workbook and I wanted to share it here. It should cover the basics you'll have questions about early in.

    Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 Workbook

    submitted by /u/AgentLozen
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition save from the Steam demo be compatible with the Game Pass version?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I'd assume they would because in theory they are the "same" game, but can someone confirm?

    submitted by /u/DerReinhardt
    [link] [comments]

    For newer players who began with XI. How extreme was the difficulty increase when moving onto other DQ games?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:10 AM PST

    I'm playing through DQXI right now (around 40 hours in) and the standard difficulty seems pretty easy. I've not game over'd yet and bosses really aren't very bothersome other than maybe Dora. I'm planning on going to VII, VIII and and IX next. Are the other games way more intense in comparison?

    submitted by /u/NotSoCombo
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvando wakes up Jerma985

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Genuine question!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    So playing through Dragon Quest XI and I just realized something.

    So after everyone gets separated Yggdrasil falls and darkness fills the world I just realized there were a few quests I didn't do before that happened. Will I be able to finish them once this problem gets resolved in the story??

    submitted by /u/mrcupcake18
    [link] [comments]

    When does DQ11 get hard? (normal difficulty)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    I played in 2018 with draconian difficulty on, but it eventually got too hard and turned it off. Things from then onward to endgame were more balanced. I forgot where that happened however, the point where the difficulty would be better turned off.

    Perhaps after the squid boss battle on boat? Don't remember.

    submitted by /u/bobbythecat17
    [link] [comments]

    Could I play Dragon Quest 11 in 2D throughout the whole game?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Hello.

    I foresee that I might be chastised for this but I could not get into Dragon Quest 11 the first time I played it. I guess I found the game a little overwhelming.

    With that said, I'm leaning toward playing it and I'm curious if it can be played in 2D throughout the whole game.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Best gear for each character ��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Is there a bonus to completing the Xbox DQ11 demo?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Was wondering if you get anything special for completing the Xbox demo of DQ11. I heard on Switch there was some kind of bonus item if you imported your demo save to the full version.

    submitted by /u/WalmartWes
    [link] [comments]

    JUST got gifted DQ XI for the PS4; should I wait for the Definitive Edition, anyway?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Today, my friend gave me a digital code for Dragon Quest XI for thé PS4. As incredibly sweet as this is, it puts me on a quandary: Do I play the original release or do I wait and buy the Definitive version for the PS4 when it comes out?

    I guess what I'm asking is whether the Definitive version is SO much better than the base one that it's worth both shelving a gift and shucking out $40. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/MarcianTobay
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't the Sword of Light have a scabbard in the gameplay even though cutscenes show it having one?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Dragon Quest XI S PC/Steam Demo

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    So there's a demo out on steam. I swore I originally heard the unfortunate news that every port of this was going to have the same low quality graphics/frame rate as the switch port.

    Well, I just gave the demo a shot on steam after putting under 100+ hours in the original PC port.. The frame rate is unlocked and the graphics don't look bad at all. I mean the switch's graphics on a lot of power titles/ports like this usually are horrible, but the game looked very pretty in the demo. Fps never dipped whatsoever.

    I originally disregarded this version, but now I'm debating on getting the PC port and going through it again with the extras. Kind of sucks double buying, but life's like that sometimes I guess.

    Can anyone who's put in enough time on PC and has played the demo chime in? What do you think? Do you see a graphical downgrade?

    submitted by /u/_DJML_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment