• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Dragon Quest And here I was thinking I would be able to go to lvl 99 in the demo...

    Dragon Quest And here I was thinking I would be able to go to lvl 99 in the demo...


    And here I was thinking I would be able to go to lvl 99 in the demo...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I did a sketch

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    my darkspawn finally came in the mail!!!! he is so cute.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I Tried DQ11 S and Original On PC At The Same Time. To See How Different It Is.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    DQV: Estark in 9 turns, humans only

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Dragon Quest XI Is Very Good

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    My slime pins came in! They look so cute! I'm going to get rid of the Healslime shadows but I'm so excited for the rest!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Character name mishaps

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I didn't know anything about DQXI and just started the game. As a character name I chose Eric.

    Two hours later I realized my mistake.

    submitted by /u/Nikki-the-firefly
    [link] [comments]

    I tried recreating 3 random DQ ost's in Animal Crossing during class

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    On this Day November 6, 2007 – Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker was released for the Nintendo DS in North America. However, this also released in Japan, Australia and Europe on December 28, 2006, March 13, 2008 and March 14, 2008 respectively.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Found my DS and had to check out the old squad for DQM J2. Might have to try to re connect to online.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:38 PM PST

    Hello! I made a graphics comparison video between Dragon Quest XI S on PC and the original PC version. English subtitles available.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Simple Liquid Metal Slime Desktop Wallpaper

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Local Wireless and DQIX: How can I get all the features for DQIX?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Although I was able to get some features from the wifi features from the internet via Wiimifi, I do not have all the features for other things like guests, items, etc that you can only get from Local Wireless. What I want to know is how can I get these things as I only have one 3DS console and I do not really have an Action Replay for my DS console anyway. What can I do to get the Local Wireless stuff for my game? Any advice on how to get them?

    submitted by /u/Guergy
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Dragon Quest VIII on Android

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:23 PM PST

    A big thank you to everyone here! After reading all the reviews and responses and comments, I went and got it for Android and am having a lot of fun playing it. Reminds me of a lot of the fun I use to have with the old Wizardry games back in the day. I got about 15 hours into the game and realized that I should have payed better attention to the skill points allocation and actually restarted the game. Normally I'd just plow on through to the end of the game. Hoping to upgrade my PC next year to be able to play XI.

    submitted by /u/pelftruearrow
    [link] [comments]

    When playing the demo I know you get 10 hours but i have a question

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Is the demo only on for 10 hours of gameplay or to a certain point in the story? And what point in the story? I've already beaten reg 11 so idc about spoilers

    submitted by /u/NinjaPython43
    [link] [comments]

    Continue with NES Dragon Quest IV or restart with DS Version?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Hi, so i have beaten the first three chapters of the NES version of Dragon Warrior IV but then I read that the DS version is superior. My question is, is it worth it to start over with the DS version or just continue with the NES version? Thanks! (Also no spoilers please)

    submitted by /u/fractodacto
    [link] [comments]

    Time played acting strange

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Hey all, this is my first dragon quest game, playing the demo on the Xbox. I'm finding that when I turn off my system without quitting the game that that elapsed gameplay time in the save file still counts the time?

    I'm just worried if the game has a max timer of 999 hours or something.

    Is this an issue on Switch or PS4?

    Thanks for any clarification :)

    Edit: DQ11 of course

    submitted by /u/mellyjellyxd
    [link] [comments]

    Confusions

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Okay so is DQ11 a prequel or sequel to DQ3? Please someone explain. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Qwicki3
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Joker 3 Question!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Hi there, I'm trying to play DQMJ3 on Citra emulator with a translated patch. I was able to get it up and running, but it runs quite slow and stuttery on the world map areas. I was muscling through it, as the battles, cutscenes and indoor areas are pretty much perfect, but as I hit Neon Road, it would basically freeze (I assume that's the fog).

    I'm playing on a beefy PC, so I doubt that's the issue. I updated my drivers, as well. Do I just need to get a new and different ROM, or is there something else I might be missing?

    Also, please delete etc if this isn't allowed. :)

    submitted by /u/Aedre14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment