• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 6 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 6 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 6 Discussion

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 6.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 5

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Nov. 13th, 2020

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Starting the journey all over again on the Xbox via remote play.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Just recently picked these three up in lot. Which should I play first?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Someone messed up rofl....

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Re-classing party members for troll boss (iOS version)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    My party so far is hero-thief-sage (from priest)-martial artist. After observing how other people battle the troll boss, I have concluded that I will need a dedicated healer in my party if I am to fare well enough at level 30. My hero and thief are level 27, with the martial artist at level 26, and the sage at level 19. I wanted to re-class my thief to merchant for QoL utility, but without a magic attacker, I would be sacrificing health or offense every turn or two. What should I re-class my thief into instead?

    submitted by /u/citiFresh
    [link] [comments]

    I hope you won't be mad at me, but...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Does Dragon Quest 11 improve as the game goes on? I'm having a tough time latching onto that game.

    Without spoiling potential story elements, can you tell me if the game gets better?

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Sooooo question lol

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:01 AM PST

    I just got the Mardi Garb after reuniting with Sylvando so does the hero ever stop dancing around oooooor does he just keep going until you equip something else? I honestly don't mind the dancing it's just.....unsettling at the moment because the music is very sad lmao

    submitted by /u/mrcupcake18
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VI Level Caps

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Is it common for Carver to exceed the level caps? I didn't really go out of my way to grind but he's already exceeded the caps for everywhere I've been to this point (Isle of Smiles). It's frustrating because he's lagging and I don't know if it's something that will persist or will he always be like that.

    submitted by /u/Soarin-Flyin
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about DQ 7's vocation system

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:25 PM PST

    So I am currently playing dq 7 (probably my least favorite one so far but I'll be dead on the ground before I leave a dragon quest game unfinished) and I heard that you wouldn't get vocation levels if your character level is too high. Does this mean that if I get too powerful in theory I can not master all the classes since I could not level them up? I kinda wanna master all the classes except the monster classes because they sound complicted and idk how to get them

    submitted by /u/not_me_agaib
    [link] [comments]

    A thought about the ps4 demo for XI s and trophies.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I'm really enjoying the demo on ps4, and plan to buy it on ps4 over pc because of trophies. I wonder though if trophies that you may have earned during the demo will pop when you get the full game? I know people won't know because it's new, but I hope that is the case.

    submitted by /u/sirgarballs
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from veteran players and also about the difference of normal version vs coming definetive edition for ps4

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Hello I wanna buy this game now the thing I want to know is does it have any replay ability like maybe hard mode or different endings or anything of that sort and what is really the difference vs base ps4 edition and the upcoming definetive edition I heard it had the Nintendo switch graphics so isn't the normal edition superior to the definetive edition? Thanks for answering my questions :)

    submitted by /u/Restinpeacesquirtle
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 "Events" Question [Spoilers]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I am currently in act 2 and I've noticed some events throughout certain cities. Examples includes the Mount Huji "task" where you are asked to stop a "monster" so they can perform some sacred rite and then also the floating object over Gallopollis. If you go into these cities and talk/interact with these people these events will trigger, but the main story doesn't seem to involve you doing these.

    So my question is, what exactly are these? Just extra content in the game? Or do they eventually tie into the story and I just arrived at these cities before I was supposed to? I've only found Hotto and Gallopollis, are there any more?

    For where I'm currently at in the story, just in case it matters

    I just got the calamus flute so I can summon Cetacea to find the floating island in the sky (but I haven't been there yet).

    Thanks, in advance!!

    submitted by /u/Nono4271
    [link] [comments]

    IAM FRUSTRATED

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm in the Dragon Quest 3 pyramid in the area where I have to press two buttons to open the door, so ... I'm supposed to press the right end and then the left end, but when I press the right end first I FALL DOWN. Any solution????? I am extremely frustrated.

    submitted by /u/Factura_
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S(witch): Echoes of an Elusive Age - $49.99 (reduced price on Amazon; price matches Wal-mart instore prices)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Downloads DQXI demo to look at 2D Mode.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    2D Mode is not available in demo version. Ge thanks SE

    submitted by /u/More_Cow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment