• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Dragon Quest Wife made me an gooreat cake for the big 30 years

    Dragon Quest Wife made me an gooreat cake for the big 30 years


    Wife made me an gooreat cake for the big 30 years

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    My wife made a slime out of polymer clay that fits perfectly with my amiibo.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    My Tara (DQM2) cosplay :)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Today I give you a quickly drawn Luminary bc my motivation is dead!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    One of the reasons this game is a 10/10

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Since the dai anime is well received, let's say square decides to make an anime from one of their games, which one would you want or think would be picked for an anime

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I would pick dragon quest 8 because it has a great story, some awesome villains, and a satisfying ending. It's my favorite dragon quest so I may be biased

    submitted by /u/mooofasa1
    [link] [comments]

    Five has finally arrive...d!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    When I tell you I laughed so hard! Gramps over here loving it and tall big brother is just like “if.....it’s for the hero” like ooooomg ����

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    My daughter does Ballet, one of her teachers is in the DQ Ballet! Once the Coronavirus is over, I have told my family we are 100% going to see it!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Question battles Dragon Quest XI

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Hello!
    I have played the demo of the Dragon Quest XI S on Switch. I really enjoyed it. Very beautiful game! :)
    But the battles seem pretty easy and repetitive for me.
    I am thinking of buying the full game but I am a bit concerned about this.
    Do the battles become more challenging?
    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/SrHulot
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m conflicted on what to do..

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:51 PM PST

    So I'm playing though DQ11 with a spoiler free item guide and I'm at the beginning of act 2. I just left Puerto Valor with Slyvando. The game and guide is pointing me towards Zwaardsrust. The guide even say Rab will stop you from going thought the see gate to the open sea. Well I can go thought the sea gate and once I make it to the end, I trigger a cutscene of someone rummaging thought the ship(trying to keep it spoiler free). Well if I trigger that and go back to Zwaardsrust, that character is now in the cut scene that he wasn't in before.

    I've tried looking it up but couldn't find anything about it and every video guide I've watch shows the scene without that characters. By getting that character will it change anything and is there a reason I can get him while other couldn't?

    I'm trying to play without spoilers but this is actually driving me nuts. Lol

    submitted by /u/TechTyrantTv
    [link] [comments]

    Has it been confirmed if the PS4/Xbox Definitive Edition of DQ XI will still have the Switch exclusive outfits or their own?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I can't imagine Nintendo being okay with porting Serena's Zelda dress with the rest of the game. I'm hoping it is though.

    submitted by /u/s1cks4dw0rld
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for someone who’s never played

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    So i was thinking of playing a DQ game but I have a couple questions - Are they connected or us like FF where all are different? -is every combat different? - which should be the first game I start with if they are indeed all different, if it helps I'm on PS4 all answers will be appreciated even if I don't reply to all thank you

    submitted by /u/IMercysI
    [link] [comments]

    How does Dragon Quest builders 1 appeal to a Minecraft and Dragon Quest fan?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    I love the survival aspect of minecraft more than the creative aspect, but I still like it a little. For Dragon Quest, I love the story and standard RPG gameplay it provides (bonus points if you can customize classes and partys) With this in mind, would you think I would enjoy the 1st Dragon Quest builders game or not?

    submitted by /u/Gamonator
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding PC DQ 11 demo

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:14 PM PST

    So I haven't played dragon quest 11 before but I just played the demo. Does the game normally have poor frame rate? Some of the cutscenes are choppy and walking around towns is slow

    submitted by /u/blitzen34
    [link] [comments]

    DQ XI S PC Demo Crashing

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Hi all. I was wondering if anyone else has had issues getting the PC demo to launch? For me, it shows the splash screen of the characters for a few seconds but then the application just closes. It might be that my hardware is simply unable to run it (I thought it just met the overall minimum specs so I could get away with it but maybe not). I have tried verifying the game files and reinstalling to no success. Drivers are up to date as well. Has anyone had this issue and got it working at all? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SSunknown
    [link] [comments]

    Good leveling spot for 4?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Trying to hit 20 before an upcoming boss battle. Is there a recommended spot because it's been very piddly exp so far?

    submitted by /u/mr_nonsense50
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment