• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Dragon Quest I finally did it! After 103 hours, I beat my first DQ game! I’m so happy!

    Dragon Quest I finally did it! After 103 hours, I beat my first DQ game! I’m so happy!


    I finally did it! After 103 hours, I beat my first DQ game! I’m so happy!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I had to share this with someone!! This is my second time getting a jackpot and I got it during metal mode so I just got a million tokens aaaaahhhhh!!!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:07 AM PST

    Should I play DQ VII on 3DS or Citra?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    So, after I beat DQ VIII, I wanted to go to VII. But, along the way, I found Citra (3DS emulator). On the website, it says that average PCs will get okay compatability. I was wondering if I should just dump my copy and play it there or play it on actual hardware. Which one would you suggest?

    submitted by /u/weegi123
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest V PS2

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Was wondering if I were to play it on a modded PS2 with the translation patch, would I encounter the glitch people have with a modded PS3? Or is the emulator a better option?

    In case it matters the plan was to you HDBoot to load games off if a harddrive in a fat PS2.

    submitted by /u/Com_tower
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to do a "Smashified" with Sofia!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    My collection

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Sephiroth?!?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Wouldn’t a 11 prequel on a younger Rab be cool?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I was wondering what Rab looked like in his youth and I couldn't find any fan art on it so after thinking about it more, I would actually be down to have a small spin-off game on his training in Angri-La back in the day with Grand Master Pang using the naughty stick on him and stuff. We could also see him when his Ogler's Digest obsession was at its peak (since he claims to have learned abstinence at Angri-la). The final part of the game could be a flash foward to his travels with Jade all the way up to the tournament in Octagonia

    submitted by /u/Spixene
    [link] [comments]

    DQ Builders 2 designer is a genius

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Seriously man. I haven't looked up the lead designer, but this guy was tasked with making a minecraft clone and also making it dragon quest and he knocked it out of the park. It has the polish off the best nintendo games too!

    I mean the parts of the game that are minecraft are great, and in fact there are many changes that actually improve upon minecraft. It's much easier to get materials and craft. The food system is better. The third and first person view is great, and the community and village building is incredible. The fact that you can designate certain buildings. And the inclusion of puzzle in the world.

    At the same time this is a dragon quest game no doubt. You have a party and xp, you travel the world and battle, the story gives you warm and fuzzies, the music is amazing and there are mini medals and seeds and medicinal herbs and a great progression system.

    If you haven't played this game. I think it's one of the most unexpected great games I've played. I find it MUCH better than animal crossing, and it actually improves on minecraft. Although minecraft is quite different and has its own good traits.

    My only complaint is that obviously the building didn't let you do the weird and janky contraptions with red stone. But this game has so much polish they probably didn't want something that could glitch like that.

    GO PLAY THIS GAME

    submitted by /u/migrations_
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think it’s possible to get any higher attack in the demo lol...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Any synthesis guide online?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    .This is my first monsters game.Im lost

    submitted by /u/Random_AA_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any info on the origin of these slime figures? Info and album in comments

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Omg a close of Erik in this outfit! Alright it’s official I need him as my boyfriend ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Aight gramps, let's get this bread

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Sylvando

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Is there any benefit to playing the DQ series in order?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I've played DQ9 (my introduction to DQ) and more recently, got back into the main series with DQ11 (and DQ Monster: Joker 2 & 3 in between, but those are spin-offs). So, I was thinking of playing some of the older games, but was wondering if I should play them in order or not.

    I know that there isn't much, if any story connections between the newer games, but I don't know if that's true of the older titles. I was planning on playing DQ5 and DQ8 (also possibly DQ7) because I've read some summaries and they seemed like some of the more interesting titles in the series. That being said, do I need to play any of the older titles in order for some reason or can I just jump into any of them?

    submitted by /u/train153
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest III post game question

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I'm playing the gbc version for the first time and just beat Zoma. The last dungeon was a lot of fun. I watched the credits after talking to the king in Tantagel, and it took me to the title screen. When I started the game again to do the post game stuff, I noticed that I started from my last save before Zoma's castle. I didn't have the items and levels I picked up in the castle.

    Is that how the game is supposed to be, or did I make a mistake somewhere?

    Do I need to go through the castle again to pick up the tiny medals and sage rock? I'm pretty confused at this point. I'm following a walkthrough and they don't mention this happening. I had saved even before I picked up the Rainbow Drop.

    submitted by /u/dcater
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for a new player.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Could some veterans or maybe just people who have played more than one of the games please tell me where to go next? i finished dq 11 a while ago (i'm having trouble with roman numerals) and it's one of my favorite games ever! absolutely great. and so i figured i should play 5 or 8 bc they're very popular, but also found the first three for cheap on the switch. i have a 2ds btw so i could still play others, but cheap=good in most chapters of my book. thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/carsonmc5
    [link] [comments]

    how many dragon quest games do you think there gonna be

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    personally I hope we will get atleast 20-25

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lord_of_the_Meme6969
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest II - "Malroth, The True Evil" Megadrive Style

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment