• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Dragon Quest My sister do it for me ^-^ so lovely <3

    Dragon Quest My sister do it for me ^-^ so lovely <3


    My sister do it for me ^-^ so lovely <3

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    (DQB2) Does anyone know how to get the OST for Dragon Quest Builders 2?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I have been trying to get the OST for this game for a while now. I know the music is mostly tracks from the old games but I'm not looking for the originals, I'm looking for the specific versions played in game. I thought an older post said that you can download the jumbo demo on steam and extract the music files, and while I tried to find the music files, it was in a folder(s) called binary/sound/BGM/ and then in the BGM folder there's a bunch of files in .win format most of which titled something like "bgm001.g1l.win" "bgm002.g1l.win" etc. (the letter after the g1 is a lowercase L) would greatly appreciate the help

    submitted by /u/Bigbomba89
    [link] [comments]

    How do they choose which monsters to put into the games ?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a Chart of every monsters in the series, and being at around 900+ monsters atm (if you considers the recolours being different monsters), i was wondering how did the dev team choose which monsters to put in the game, and why don't they put all or a maximum of them (if you look at DQXI, it has around 700 monsters but half of them are just vicious/dark(but i guess having 30 different monsters per region would be a bit overkill)). So if anyone knows about this and want to tell me, please do so !

    submitted by /u/Enaross
    [link] [comments]

    Living Statue I made

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    SPOILER this scene put shivers down my spine

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 9 really nerfed mages compared to earlier in the series. (OC)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Playing through Dragon Quest 11 again, I've notced how many things I've missed before

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    For example in Act 3 I never once thought about going to Heliodor after killing Mordegon and seeing the scene where Calasmos shows up. But today I decided to go to Heliodor and pick up some sidequests. I happened to Party chat and Jade mentioned that we should tell the King about Calasmos, I had completely forgotten to do that in my first playthrough.

    So I go over to the castle expect nothing major, maybe just a bit of unique dialogue. Imagine my surprise when a cutscene trigers between Jade and the King, expanding on their relationship. I had no idea that would even happen, and now I'm kind of sad since school starts tomorrow and I won't have as much time to play as I used to over the summer. I think it's really clever for the Dragon Quest team to include extra storybeats that, no matter how small they are, contribute to character development and world building

    submitted by /u/CoolRed46
    [link] [comments]

    As soon as I saw his moves, I had to

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Some DQ math... a thought experiment

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    When I was younger I played DQ III and IV on the NES a ton, and this thought experiment occurred to me:

    Take a balanced endgame party in either game (their mechanics are pretty similar), say about level 40 and with normal endgame equipment. Obviously, a group of slimes, even a large group like 8 of them, would pose no threat at all. But, theoretically, how many slimes would have to attack all at once before your party had a decent chance to lose the fight (even while trying to win)? Sure, you could wipe out an infinite number in a single turn with a spell that targets all enemies. But with a huge enough number of slimes, some of them would get lucky and attack before even your fast attack magic users (DQ III's Wizard / Sage, DQ IV's Mara or Brey), and if enough got to attack before one of those guys could let loose with "Bang" or whatever, they could chip away your whole party's HP one at a time. There's got to be some number at which the slimes would have a better than 50% chance of winning the battle.

    submitted by /u/fiery-gizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest II - The Destruction of Moonbrooke & Intro (All Versions)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest 1 and 2

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Which version should I play NES, SNES or GBC ?

    submitted by /u/SneakyFire448
    [link] [comments]

    Bless whoever wrote this guide. It's already been a huge help. [DQ4]

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Cave Theme Orchestral Arrangement (Dragon Warrior 1)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    [Need Help] heavy performance impact when SpecialK (no other mod) is installed

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Like said in the title, Dragon quest XI run at like 15 FPS when specialK is installed VS 60 FPS in vanilla

    Also, if i alt-tab, the game crash, any idea on how to fix that?

    i suspect specialK enabled some kind of graphical setting that cause the performance hit.

    also it's possible there a specific settings i should use and don't know about since there is no tutorial on how to set this thing up

    submitted by /u/TrustMeAtLeastOnce
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon for the luminary dq11

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Intrested. Endgame

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nomight101
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dragon Quest XI a grindy game?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Hey y'all!

    I've been interested lately in traditional Jrpgs and Dragon Quest XI has been on my radar for a while now. My problem when I tackle jrpgs is that I absolutely despise grinding.

    I think spending multiple hours to simple have better stats than the bosses is not a fulfilling nor rewarding experience, I'd rather be able to master the combat system/mechanics of a game to overcome what's thrown at me(understanding the press-turn system in the SMT franchise for example where you can beat anything if you understand what you're doing/ understanding boss patterns in Dark Souls)

    so, is Dragon Quest XI the type of game where you absolutely have to grind? Or is there nuances in the combat system where I can clutch a W

    submitted by /u/skeeedzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Is there ANY way to get DQV without paying stupid money?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    It seems odd, but I can't get a hold of DQV on DS without being expected to fork out over $100 for it. I know it's out on IOS, but no. I've wanted this experience since the 90's and I want it with a D-Pad involved.

    Anyone know of any places outside of eBay I may be able to find a copy that's not fucking stupidly priced (or tha Japanese version)?

    It's gettign a bit silly that such a classic title is eluding so many gamers who want to play it.

    EDIT: Thanks for the downvotes, DQ community! Really nice to see I share a love for a series with people that seem to HATE me wanting to play DQV. Think I'll unjoin.

    submitted by /u/SuperDeadlyNinjaBees
    [link] [comments]

    Which DQ next

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Hey, so I'm nearing the end of Dragon Quest 11 and I must say it has been an amazing ride, my first DQ game and loved it. Brought it on switch on released day but I only started playing during the Covid lockdown. I do plan on doing the post game content once I'm done, I just want to get an idea of what other DQ games people would recommend. Ideally the 3D ones, but I'm open to playing 2D ones. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Minty_The_Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon quest 8 inverted camera

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Im playing dragon quest 8 for the first time on 3ds and the camera was weird, i thought it was inverted because when i moved the c stick left the camera went right and vice versa. When went to change the controll, it was already set to default and the inverted was what i needed to select for my camera to look left when i moved the c stick left. Im probably phrasing this wrong, but in Japan is their inverted our default and our inverted is their default?

    submitted by /u/greywolf_18
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Can any of you give me a stray to beat the bosses that are guarding the red orb. This is in dragon quest 11.

    submitted by /u/Switch-user-101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment