• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Dragon Quest Best figure accessory ever!

    Dragon Quest Best figure accessory ever!


    Best figure accessory ever!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Was cleaning the gaming cabinet and thought to share my collection!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I drew Serena (。ŏvŏ)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Alena by chino_y

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    For the next boss

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    My first DQ!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    So as title says, this is my first Dragon Quest and it happens to be number XI. Anybody has some tips to look out for?

    submitted by /u/keonspy
    [link] [comments]

    The Female Thief by しげのふ

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    The adventures of Goolysses

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    DQ3 Class Change Help

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm approaching level 20 and I'm wondering what a good idea for class changing would be for my party.

    I currently have Hero, Warrior, Martial Artist and Priest. I was planning to make my Warrior and Priest Sages but I wasnt sure which one I should do first. I also realized a caster that started as a physical takes a big hit in MP. Was also thinking of swapping Warrior and Martial Artist Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BlisteringSky
    [link] [comments]

    original DQ XI or wait for S ?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Hello there fellow DQ fans

    I've just finished my DQ X run and now i have yet to play XI but i heard that a new version will be released soon and i have no idea what to do now.

    What do you guys suggest? should i wait for the newer version or just get the original instead? I don't mind the extra content though but i heard it also has 2D mode which seems pretty cool.

    Also S price seems way cheaper compared to the original so i guess it's totally worth the wait?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Sonow435
    [link] [comments]

    My DWM2 Skill Breeding functional parody guide has been accepted by GameFAQs!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    They say it should be added when they next update the site, idk when that is, but I assume within the next 30 days. Check it out, I would love some feedback.

    There will be a few encoding errors but nothing important will be unreadable.

    I am going to see what needs to be done to get IGN to accept it as well, as soon as I get my password reset lol.

    submitted by /u/rogueKlyntar
    [link] [comments]

    Any news about DQ9 remake?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Ok so I’m playing dragon quest 11 and I’m just about to go into the fortress of fear what level should I be and what is the best place to grind for levels

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    DQ11 who would you marry/get together with?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Can't fit in all 8 characters in the poll, but if you got together with Veronica or Rab just leave it in the comments below

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/qaxor
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Act 3 questions

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    So obviously spoilers.

    I am at the part where I am suppose to go into the past. I understand that my strength and items will still be with me when I travel to the past, but what about the gold in my bank? I have almost half a million gold in the bank and I am debating whether I should bring it with me or it will be still be there when I travel to the past.

    Also, are there other things I should prepare before going to the past? I dont want to leave anything behind.

    submitted by /u/OneEyedTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    Is it weird that this looks so good on my teammate

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Before I buy. Does DQ11 always stay unbalanced? Is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Playing the demo, so obviously I did a lot of grinding. I'm level 10 before going back to cobblestone. I'm way too strong. And now I unlocked crafting, so I can +3 all my gear. Making me even more OP. Also, I have too much gold. You could never afford everything in DQ8 upon finding a new vendor. Here I can afford everything and still have 2000 gold left over.

    Am I doomed to an unchallenging, unbalanced game? Is that just what DQ11 is?

    submitted by /u/CanuckCovidCupChamps
    [link] [comments]

    The Soldier Rankings

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Just a little doubt... there are three ranks in the game: the low class soldier, with the ugly iron helmet.

    The question is about the other two... the caped one and the taller one. Both have almost the same armor, with the exception of the bigger shoulder plates for the taller one and the more elaborated silver gauntlets.

    Who is the highest ranking Knight between them?

    Prince Fs Royal Armor is the same as the Caped Knight... an also J*r has a artwork of him being a caped one back in the old days. But the renomed knight and horse racer, Faiz, a knight from Gallopolis, is the tall knight and even have a different color pattern from the rest of Gallopolitan army. To me it means that he is the "Commander"... or the Sultan gave him a special garb since he is a great at horse races.

    Please comment.

    submitted by /u/Death_Snek
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Dragon Quest XI S vs XI - Help me understand!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I'm a big fan of Dragon Quest VIII on PS2. Loved that game to death.

    I just need help understanding the situation with what looked like a great successor game - Dragon Quest XI.

    Basically, I bought XI for PS4 a while back and haven't played it yet. I was very disappointed about the lack of orchestrated music but I was willing to live with it.

    Now, I see they announce XI S - the "definitive" edition. So, even though I have the game already and they could easily have released the new content as DLC, I would be willing to re-buy this new version for the orchestrated music alone (the other new content is also nice).

    HOWEVER, it apparently is a port of the Switch version and therefore a downgrade in graphics from the original version I already have. How is that the "definitive edition"? The fact that I have to weigh up the pros and cons and choose between two versions on the same console directly contradicts that.

    This is just so frustrating and disappointing for what should be such a great game.

    But anyway, maybe one of you can help me understand this mess they seem to have made of this and decide which version I should play. I want to love this game as much as I loved VIII but they aren't making that easy so far!

    P.S. Does anyone know if the Trodain Set DLC (i.e. the Dragon Quest VIII orchestrated music and clothing) will be available in the PS4 version of XI S?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/howl_44
    [link] [comments]

    Just a funny moment

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    But does anyone remember that scene in front of the mural? I still laugh every time i watch it. Bar none, one of the funniest but also most rude comments to come from a characters mouth.

    submitted by /u/Althalus80
    [link] [comments]

    Song parodies in DQ11

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Has anyone complied a list the song parodies in DQ11?

    For example, some guy sings "Somewhere over the Rain Bow" and some guy sings the Snifflehiem happy song which is a parody of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song. I absolutely love these and was wondering if someone compiled a list of all the parodies in the game.

    If not, are there any you guys like that you remember?

    submitted by /u/soge_king420
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody here ever played Dragon Warrior 3 Hardtype?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I found myself perusing romhacking.net and happened upon this. I haven't tried it and to be honest, I don't intend to anytime soon. I haven't gotten that far into 11 yet.

    Anyway, with that said, I figured that somebody here played this and maybe they'd be generous enough to share their experience.

    http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1738/

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment