• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Dragon Quest Credits to Jeorge Entusiast on Twitter

    Dragon Quest Credits to Jeorge Entusiast on Twitter


    Credits to Jeorge Entusiast on Twitter

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    *cue party wiped out tune* ��

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    What happens when you name the Hero of Dragon Quest XI as Erdrick?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    During Rab's Act II chapter, Irwin suggests the name Erdrick for the Luminary but Eleanor suggests what the player named him. I'm curious if there's a special scene that plays if you name the Luminary as Erdrick like what happens in Dragon Quest V if you name the Hero as Madason.

    submitted by /u/Piketchup
    [link] [comments]

    The man of culture

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest VIII World Map Theme

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    This reminds me of a certain "experienced" mob

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I beat Dragon Quest II!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Alistair's Armour

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if they took out the option to get alistair's armour in the mobile version?

    submitted by /u/Willis_2019
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S - Gold bars

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make Catholicon Rings for everyone but I"m short on a few gold bars. I read on a forum that you can buy some from the Trials Island vendor but I think that's only the PS4 version and I can't find where gold golems spawn in post-game. Anyone able to help me?

    submitted by /u/ThaNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Dq 7 worth it?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Ive finished 1,3,4,5 and got galfway throught 8

    3 is my favorite so far

    Vert few people talk about 7 but im thinking about start it next

    Should i do it? Or play 6 first instead?

    submitted by /u/Jrdotan
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest Tact Trademarked in the U.S. and Europe - Siliconera

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I got bamboozled by DQXI *spoilers*

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I grinded so much in Act 2 that my entire party was in the level 80+ range when I beat Mordragon. But then comes act 3 and what the fudge? My party (besides the luminary) went back to level 40 xD

    submitted by /u/scrubgamer01
    [link] [comments]

    DQ1-3 are amazing (iOS)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I've finished the Erdrick/Loto saga(iOS) and I've got to say it has been amazing. (Also haven't rezzed Ortega but then I'll be truly finished). Just started XI and I know it's a prequel to three the original prequel but already I have so much appreciation for this game. Can't wait until XI S drops on ps4 I'm def sold. Honestly can't wait to start 4-6 saga though I can't remember off the top of my head the theme of their saga. Then finish off with 8 which seems to be the fan fave even over XI😱

    submitted by /u/antoniowsp
    [link] [comments]

    questions about erik dq11

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    this is my first time posting here, and i just played dq11 and have 40-50hrs playtime, i have also reach act2. somebody may have already ask this but why does the people in sniflheim didn't recognize erik at act1 but at act2 they suddenly recognize him

    submitted by /u/EmperorPiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Additional cast for Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken anime are revealed

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Tomokazu seki as Hadlar

    Tomoaki Maeno as Crocodine

    Takehito Koyasu as Myst-Vearn

    Mitsuo Iwata as Zaboera

    Show Hayami as Baran

    Vearn as Takaya Hashi.

    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1859638

    submitted by /u/Amazing_Rich
    [link] [comments]

    “Midgame(?)” Gold farming in DQ11?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Spoilers!!!

    I'm at the part where the world tree gets destroyed by mordegon and the world is on fire. I have Sylvando, Hendrick, and Rab in my party right now. I'm in Hotto and I'm trying to get the Liquid Metal armor for all my party but I'm 60k Gold short.

    submitted by /u/GACM2448816
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 4-6

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I've really been trying to hold out hopes for these to end up on the Eshop but I'm starting to cave . Are the phone versions decent ?

    submitted by /u/Kuru_Chaa
    [link] [comments]

    The End

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Is there any in-game way to figure out how to beat the last boss? I see a lot of mentions online about a trick that I don't think I would have figured out without looking it up online. But is there any way I *would* have found out about that if I didn't look it up online? Are one's only options without reading about it online either to accidentally (unlikely) figure this out or just get to level 99 with everybody and fight for your life?

    (oh, this is Dragon Quest XI. Apologies for not mentioning that in the title.)

    submitted by /u/gdo22
    [link] [comments]

    What does it take to Let's Play a Dragon Quest game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I am currently on my 2nd (now Draconian) Playthrough of Dragon Quest XI S. At the end of my 2nd playthrough, I want to start a let's play of Dragon Quest 11 S, but I want to do a really detailed Let's Play of it

    (Think of a mix between Chuggaaconroy's informative and funny commentary, with bios on bosses, extra facts and tidbits and HCBailly's humor and wisdom, if you've ever heard of them).

    With DQ XI S coming to PC, I thought, what better time to Let's Play a Dragon Quest game than now?

    I am obviously going to need a massive word document of a script and good recording software, but what else does one need to let's play a Dragon Quest game?

    submitted by /u/KnightShade078
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment