• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Dragon Quest Been a while since I've drawn anything, so I tried this

    Dragon Quest Been a while since I've drawn anything, so I tried this


    Been a while since I've drawn anything, so I tried this

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I made some essays regarding the first two games I've played in the series [DQ 8 and 5 spoilers]

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    You can help to realise my Indie Game! I started Developement on my Dragon Quest inspired Turn Based RPG and made a poll to understand my target audience better.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    A good start

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    So I'm starting to get interested in the Dragon Quest games but I wonder which of the main series games is a good place to start for a welcoming first experience to the franchise.

    submitted by /u/Th3Cr4zy0n3
    [link] [comments]

    When I found out there were 2 versions, I had to get both.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    DQ11 Act 3 Cheap boss mechanics or under leveled? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I'm currently at the point where I am looking for the three Yggdrasil sprouts and I'm having a really hard time with the bosses I'm fighting. I barely got through the dancing guy in the mural. The condor on Cobblestone Tor wasnt too bad just a bit of a chore and I just died fighting the Merking at the strand. Every boss fight since Mordegon has just felt incredibly cheap. I get 2-3 turns between the bosses turn and they are using 3-4 actions every fucking turn!!!

    I'm basically having to fight with 2 characters while my other two have no choice but to cast healing spells or use the sage stone (if they're not dead). I'm feeling extremely disappointed. I was absolutely loving this game until tonight. My characters are all around level 56-57. I have the best gear I've been able to craft to this point. Am I under leveled right now? I dont think I am because until now the fights have been challenging but fun, nothing like this. Feels like the difficulty skyrocketed but in the cheapest way possible.

    If all the boss fights are just going to be me having to continuously heal with half my party while the boss takes 3 actions per turn dealing half my max health to every party member I'm going to probably just delete the game. The boss fights went from incredibly fun and challenging to completely cheap and downright annoying. I've got around 70 hours in and I want to finish the game. Loved every other DQ game I've played but this just sucks now

    submitted by /u/PipeFiller
    [link] [comments]

    DQ7 basic vocations

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Recommendations for Ruff/Gabo's first vocation? Im going to take him and everyone through multiple jobs, but whats a good start for Ruff? I have Hero as a warrior and Maribell as a priest

    submitted by /u/Rose_Belmont
    [link] [comments]

    Share play PS4

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Can somebody explain to me why my share play worked for the first hour and then keeps saying that it's a blocked scene

    submitted by /u/jamievdw
    [link] [comments]

    do i need to play dragon quest 2 before 11?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    so theres the notion that you should play the first 3 games of dragon quest to fully enjoy 11. i already beat 1, and was playing 2 today when i realized that the snes remake i was playing was corrupted. i was almost done, and i cant continue any further. what should i do? i can purchase 2 on the switch and replay there but to be honest, i really just want to move onto 3 and continue with 11. should i go and replay 2 again? or is it not necessary, because 11 wont be connecting to 2?

    edit: i know that i dont have to play the first 3 to enjoy 11, but i generally want to. im just asking because my save on 2 was corrupted, and im wondering if i should finish the game.

    submitted by /u/jurpy_the_durpy
    [link] [comments]

    Square Enix Store - DQXI-S

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    How likely is it that Square Enix gives out a lanyard for preordering a physical copy of XI-S for PS4 through them? I know they gave one out with the original XI release.

    submitted by /u/Talverion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment