• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Dragon Quest Goku is my favorite DQ character

    Dragon Quest Goku is my favorite DQ character


    Goku is my favorite DQ character

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Alena by 碓氷ナトリウム

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Is that the sword of light in assassination classroom?(sorry if repost)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    What a journey this was. This game easily made it through my top 3 best games of all time (even better than DQ V)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Drew this crossover of DQXI and Avatar: The Last Airbender. My two favourite wholesome older gentlemen making the world a better place!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Stumbled across that painting in a random shop and thought that guy looked familiar

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    DQ11 treasure chest exploit 2D to 3D mode questions.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I noticed that certain items you can only get twice through the chest exploit, like the poker, and I could not get a second pirate king pendant. I saw someone on twitter post a picture of their Erik having two pendants. Was this patched or did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Darkray79
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t believe the game I saw and played at Best Buy for 20 minutes ended up being one of my favorite games of all time. My second play though with harder monsters came to it’s end today

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I drew the Warrior after getting super into Dragon Quest 3

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Because my friends wanted me to post it, here's my Erdrick cosplay with my face revealed! Fun fact: my blue tunic is just my university shirt inside-out. Original masked cosplay on 2nd slide.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 12?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Do you think they'll make a game similar to how 11 is like 1-3, but with 4-6 instead?

    submitted by /u/PeanutyH
    [link] [comments]

    NINTENDO! Please make the Ice Cave and Pachisi a DLC for DQ III on Switch!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Exploring in DQ11?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I just bought the game and ive been enjoying the combat and visuals, but in any game I always get burnt out because I try to do everything that the game offers. I wanted a laid back game with turn based combat and DQ11 seemed perfect. Im just wondering is exploring everything super important? Is there a way to track if you've explored and collected everything like achievements or something? And is it even worth it to explore and look through everything?

    submitted by /u/mfwandh
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI S grinding help

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    So I'm kinda deep in DQXI S's act 3/post-game & I was wondering if anyone had any recommended grinding spots/equipment since the bosses hit HARD.

    submitted by /u/TriforceofDoom
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 is my first DQ game and I’m absolutely LOVING it. Hoping to get some guidance on character building before continuing on.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some character building advice.

    Hi there! DQ11 has been my first DQ game and has me completely enthralled. It's been such a nice distraction from the madness of 2020.

    I just killed the boss that awarded me the magic key (trying to keep it spoiler free lol) and my characters are in the 27-28 level range. At this point, what party setup and character builds would be most ideal?

    I was thinking going greatsword on the MC, claws on Jade, sword/shield on Sylv and having Veronica fill the last party slot.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneNorCalGaymer
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11 is incredible

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    [DQ3 snes] How do I save in this game?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Unlike DQV and other dragon quest games you cant save by going into a church. So how do I save?

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    Got stuck doing this back and forth for literally an hour yesterday after both sides maxed out their buffs (DQ6)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hi! Im Alex and I'm new to Reddit so I have no idea what I'm doing, but my anniversary is coming up and my bf really REALLY likes the dq series, but I don't know much about it and I would like to get him a gift thats dq related. He already has all the games so that's why idk what to get him. That's why I'm here to see if anyone can help me. Maybe a figure or a book, or maybe something I don't know about? I really don't know. I appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/BishAlex
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonquest IX: killed 280 King Slimes, no crown?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Can they even drop them? Or do I just have exceptionally bad luck?

    submitted by /u/GrassMoss
    [link] [comments]

    Question. Which DQ boss should be fightable in Smash and why?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    My pick, simply due to how iconic of a villain he is, would be Baramos.

    submitted by /u/NewLiquidNightmare
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment