• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Dragon Quest I might have a slight gambling problem

    Dragon Quest I might have a slight gambling problem


    I might have a slight gambling problem

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    (WIP) Veronica & Serena sketch! + New Erik drawing coming soon �� !!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Check out what I picked up a couple days ago (loving it)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Need help finding the Frozen Fjord monster in Act 3 [spoilers]

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I keep going back to the crater in the ice at different times of day and nothing is triggering. How do I fight this boss?

    submitted by /u/mujiha
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest on the Nintendo Famicom Japanese TV Commercial from 1986

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    I made a PowerPoint presentation on the Dragon Quest Universe to my Girlfriend so she can play DQS without being lost

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Pain.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Nintendo Power throwback

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Questions on the Switch versions of DQ1/2/3

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Hello

    So, in the past I have played a bit of the NES versions of these three games, and I have considered getting them on Switch since I haven't actually beat them yet.

    What are some notable differences/improvements on the modern versions? Are the games easier? Because I remember the NES versions did require quite a lot of grinding too

    submitted by /u/lino49
    [link] [comments]

    In dragon quest 11, who is that one boss you just hate and why?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Is there a DQIX randomizer?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I googled it, didn't see much outside of another reddit post talking about a balancer from 2018. Hoping there are updates on a randomizer for this!

    submitted by /u/Raymx3
    [link] [comments]

    Help on dragon quest XI S a path to trial isle

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Okay so I'm trying to complete the bestiary and i lack of a lot of monsters in every single trial of the game, if anyone knows how to fight the monsters or where to found them I would be greatful. I'm asking for The path to the trial isle but I do also need all the monsters from the three trials

    submitted by /u/Adesertanmalote
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI PS4: is it possible to marry Jade ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 5 PS2 vs. DS Which is Best?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I want to know which version between those two is best. I'm fine with using a translation patch and a PS2 emulator to play the PS2 version, but I want to know if I should just go with the DS version instead for any reason.

    submitted by /u/RegalPixelKing
    [link] [comments]

    Where can buy Dragon Quest Illustrations: 30th Anniversary Edition digitally?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Where can buy Dragon Quest Illustrations: 30th Anniversary Edition digitally whether english or japanese

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question before diving into DQ11

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So I decided to complete the Erdrich trilogy first, for reasons. I just beat DQ. Can I skip 2 and go straight into 3? Or would I be missing out on something important? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kyleuvkewler
    [link] [comments]

    DQVI: What exactly does Holy Water do?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    So I'm in the bottom of Murdaw's lair, and an enemy gets in a lucky hit on Milly, killing her. Well, butts, she's my only party member with Evac, so guess I'm hiking all the way back up. I throw down some Holy Water... and if it has any effect at all on monster encounters, I can't tell. I'm doing all I can to keep healed and run away, stumping back up to the surface, and just assume that the effect only works for the room you're in when you use it... but then, a few minutes later, I get a message saying that the effect has worn off. Has it? What effect has worn off? I was still being assaulted by monsters every five seconds.

    Also, is there any other way to get out of a dungeon? I'm still early in the game so don't have Yggdrasil Leaves, so if Milly gets killed again, I'd hate to have a repeat of this.

    submitted by /u/Chesu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment