• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Dragon Quest My very 1st slime! Isn't he goo-reat? He's not perfect but still seems very polite.

    Dragon Quest My very 1st slime! Isn't he goo-reat? He's not perfect but still seems very polite.


    My very 1st slime! Isn't he goo-reat? He's not perfect but still seems very polite.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    I love the design of the monsters in this game.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Erik and his "yo momma" jokes -__-'

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    When you step on the platforms at Tower of Lost Time.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    I'm new the dragon quest universe

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    I've been really enjoying it a lot, I'm in Act 2, in Arboria.
    And I'm very sad now.

    submitted by /u/allineedarethestars
    [link] [comments]

    Slime rock

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Question about DQIII's mobile port on Switch.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Does it have a post game or was it too dated to have one? I'm curious even though I highly doubt that it has one.

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    boing!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    My slimesona!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Magma Staff DWIV

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    I'm playing a Dragon Warrior IV randomizer with full party control turned on and starting in chapter 5. I found the Magma Staff in the Cave of the Padequia. It's supposed to cast bang when used, but when I used it it casted it on my party and not the enemies. I've been playing this game since it's release and I don't ever remember it hurting the party. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Hyrulianwill
    [link] [comments]

    Please, I need help

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    The secret trail is killing me... I've done everything. I've leveled up my characters all the way, I've grinded to get the best equipment for all of them, I've looked up multiple guides and tried basically all of them but I just... Can't do it. I can't. I've tried and I never can. It always seems to be random chance or some bs that's completely out of my control, or even the fact that even after hours of grinding, my characters still aren't strong enough...

    Any tips/advice/guides? This thing is killing me.

    submitted by /u/Kirbyclaimspoyo
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get out of Slime Time?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    So, I needed some 10k tokens to buy something for a quest and I started the Slime slot machine. Now, after I reached 10k, I tried to quit out and it tells me that I'm still in slime time and I'll only get 2k tokens if I leave now. So, I kept going. Fast forward, it's been over 8 hours now, I'm at 722k tokens, over 99 bosses defeated on auto Play, but even then when I try to quit it tells me I'll only keep some 11k tokens. I mean I understand that the house takes a cut, but from 722k to 11k is something. Every time there's a boss fight, it revives me if the boss kills me and I'm really starting to get irritated here. How do you get out of this game and keep even some tokens from your winnings. I'm really not willing to settle for 11k out of 722k. Is the only way to actually die? That seems kinda weird since I keep getting revived for the last 99 ( definitely more since the max counter is 99) boss fights.

    submitted by /u/sdmz58
    [link] [comments]

    Is Racing Preventing You from 100% Completion?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:58 AM PST

    So I have switch version and I beat the vast majority of the game but I cannot get the best version of the sword of light because I cannot do the horse racing. I will happily do the jackpot quest three times before I could conceive of finishing enough races. I know my problem could be fixed by merely practicing but when that's all I really have left that doesn't really inspire me. Can anyone validate me for being defeated by horses when I can punch out a space god?

    submitted by /u/BearDaddee
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing quests that requires certain members to pep. Is there an easy way?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Is pep always random, or how do I get for example Hero and Serena to pep at the same time to do the quest at Warrior's Inn?

    submitted by /u/zuckerberg_ljuger
    [link] [comments]

    Just nabbed DQ VI online, and I wanted to verify if the cart is a fake or not. Any signs it could be?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    She Kinda Cute Tho �� [Act 2 Spoilers]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Best way to level up near the end of the game?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Right now, Hero is level 40, before going to the fortress of fear I need to level up because I am a bit under leveled, what is the best way I could get EXP?

    submitted by /u/freedrugsim
    [link] [comments]

    Am I soft locked?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    So I'm at a point in the game where I cant return to the dark world and need a photo of dark empychu for the Cameron codex. Is there a way to return there or can I just never complete the game without resetting?

    submitted by /u/MegaSimp69420
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest XI S Switch VS PS5 Comparison

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    The Brighter segments are PS5, the darker ones are Switch (Because of my brightness settings)

    Has potential spoilers if you see it in the images. So don't look too hard.

    edit: This is just meant to compare the Definitive Editions of the game since it's been locked to the Switch resolution, this isn't to try and flex on anything or prove that one is far superior. Original has FAR better graphics, but also far less content.

    https://preview.redd.it/9p7gwmgc8uc61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a4dd7edd94759bf0a4ab35b8bef30ba022d444d

    submitted by /u/MrsSithy
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to do the pastwords for anything ?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Do I need to do the pastwords for anything ? I'm still playing for the first time and I just got to Arboria please no spoilers

    submitted by /u/Cursed-King
    [link] [comments]

    About Rab in Act 2

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    If he ended up coming out of the void as thin as he was in the Angri-La mountains I would've been very upset. He may be my least invested character (the only one with like 90+ sp at the start of Act 2) but he's one of my favorite lore wise characters :) and since he rejoins the party guess it's time to invest in him

    submitted by /u/WasWizardNowRB
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding DQ XI S: Definitive Edition on Xbox game pass

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Does this version of the game come with the content exclusive to the switch version since it has an S in the name? I'm a little confused between all the editions, just looking to play on my pc but still have access to all the dlc. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/3Boat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment