• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 16 Discussion

    Dragon Quest DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 16 Discussion


    DQ: The Adventure of Dai - Episode 16 Discussion

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai, Episode 16.

    Alternative names: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (2020)

    PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW SUBREDDIT RULES REGARDING SPOILERS


    Official Streams

    Show Information


    Previous Episode Discussion: Episode 15

    Next Episode Discussion: Coming Jan. 29th, 2021

    submitted by /u/TheCodingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I really like this game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    My bank account...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    So I just beat dq viii on mobile and here my thoughts about it

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Got it all for about $30! ��

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Just starting DQ7 for the first time... thoughts so far

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Let's play this classic!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Low effort

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Made it to the fridge! (Just some doodling I did with my 3 year old)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    We Did It Bois! [Act 2 Spoilers]

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:20 AM PST

    I made a slime Android theme & wallpaper!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:03 AM PST

    God help us all...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Do bosses count into monster families?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    For example, those abilities that do more damage to certain monster families, will they do more damage to a boss as well? (If the boss is obviously a certain type of monster)

    submitted by /u/midi_9
    [link] [comments]

    Look familiar?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    You really have to restart the chapter when switching across 2D-3D mode?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Bro, I switched to 2D mode at the first save point and then it made me restart the chapter when I went to 3D mode again at the next save point. Whats the point in that? Why can't it just remember where you were at in 3D mode? Really aggravating but still good game lol.

    submitted by /u/velvert
    [link] [comments]

    Act 3 length?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:09 AM PST

    So I'm debating whether or not to take a break before tackling act 3 of DQXI - on one hand I'm intrigued about what the deal with the falling star is, since it wasn't touched upon at all yet, and I wanna see how the story plays out (I have a rough idea of what happens.) On the other, if it's another 30-40 hours like the first two acts, then I might have to take a little break before I dive into it, lol.

    I'm not really looking to 100% the game, I mostly just want to see the conclusion to the story. About how much playtime would you say I have left then?

    submitted by /u/irmoony
    [link] [comments]

    There’s nothing like finding a save point at the end of a tough dungeon! What are some of your favourite save points?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Hell yea, my first Jackpot!!! And it was during the metal mode too!!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Leveling in xbox one version advice?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    So, I'm in act 3, and almost me entire party is level 50 or 51. Obviously I want to level up a bit before fighting the final boss, but all of the guides I've looked at for farming metal slimes are giving crazy numbers. Every guide says I should be getting 200k exp per fight, and yet when I use the 2 pep powers (one for the exp and one for the slimes to appear) even if I kill all 3, im getting roughly 60k a fight and thats not even a level up for most of my party. So did they modify the exp from the slides in the xbox version? And if not, what am I doing wrong? I'm trying to 100% the game, and hitting lvl 99 seems like it'll take me weeks at this rate.

    submitted by /u/Background_Ad_5027
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese Reader needed

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I've been playing with a friend on Dragon Quest 10 and between the two of us we've been able to mostly figure out how to get through the game well but now we're hitting a wall due to not knowing the language and we need someone that can read japanese and tell us what the quests are asking for specifically

    submitted by /u/3ds3rd
    [link] [comments]

    DQ 11, metal slime spawns. Lucky or is there a method? Act 1. Definitive Edition.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:38 AM PST

    I'm in Durandril, and wanted to farm some slimes. Every time a slime/slimes have spawned it's been together with either a Dragon, or a Golem, and at night. Is this jst luck, or does enemy type and time of day matter?

    submitted by /u/zuckerberg_ljuger
    [link] [comments]

    A Bunch of Different Screenshots I've Taken on My Adventure! [Act 1 & 2 Spoilers] I could've taken more, but I play on Controller and I have to take Screenshots with the Keyboard, and I'm lazy lol. There were a lot more moments I didn't capture.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    [Builders 2] My goodness. Such a large Blueprint, a bit too large scale for my tastes.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Finished the game

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    I already miss it, one of the best game I ever played. I will never forget this wonderful adventure.

    submitted by /u/GIBBRI
    [link] [comments]

    An I the only one who hates Sylvando?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    I'm sorry if you're a fan...I just can't stand him. I didn't like him Act 1, but he read tolerable. Then Act 2 started and I was like... "I GET IT!!" I really started to like the guy. Then the parade. Then my hero dancing around for what seemed like forever. I just can't do it. Once I finish this Pnom Nonh in Act 2 I never want to see him again. It's unfortunate, because I get the feeling he has one of the best and deepest stories in the game, but the flourishig and the constant 'darlings!' just bothers me.

    I don't need grimdark, but Sylv is just... I just can't.

    submitted by /u/Feefait
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment