• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Dragon Quest Nothing like getting a critical hit against a metal slime!

    Dragon Quest Nothing like getting a critical hit against a metal slime!


    Nothing like getting a critical hit against a metal slime!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    That's it. That's the post.

    submitted by /u/soiwalkedintothisbar
    [link] [comments]

    Loving DQ11 in 2d mode...others similar on PS4/PS5?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    So I am 80 hours or so in...I am sure I have a ways to go but just wondering on other great turn based rpgs similar to this; preferably in 2d? I do not mind action/hack n slash rpgs but my favorite is turn based and 3d makes me dizzy/gives me headaches.

    Any suggestions? I see lots of stuff in the PS Store that are not huge title releases but hard to find info and reviews on them.

    submitted by /u/rvk5150
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some help for the 2nd visit in Octagonia

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Hey!

    I got about 60 hours on the clock and I got to the point where I need to get Jade back. I also got Erik by accident. My team is at about level 42 while my hero is stuck at 38. The last couple of boss fights they focused him with a double attack right before landing the last hit on the boss so he totally missed out on the xp. I got decent gear. Getting the best possible gear would cost me another 70k gold which is a lot considering that a single fight gives me 200-400.

    I am able to beat Jade but the next boss jumping in without any break is brutal. By the time I kill Jade my mana is pretty drained and the group HP also doesn't look that good. If there would be a break in between the fights then I would be able to kill both no problem starting fresh into the second boss I think. I saw on gamefaqs that 35 would already be a very high level for where I am right now but I still feel underpowered. I would probably want to try to get to 50 before I feel comfortable with it. Unless I am missing something huge that would make the fights a lot easier. But with 100 damage per attack a total of 5000 boss HP doesn't seem too realistic to do.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Jirachi93
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Psaro

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    So I'm just really happy. I beat Psaro on the first try this time! My last game, I think he kept murdering me for like a week.

    Terry and miracle slash ftw

    submitted by /u/PrincessOfZenithia
    [link] [comments]

    DQ3 Mobile Final Dungeon Question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I know that I have to fight 3 of Zoma's minions, and if I leave they all respawn... but I was wondering, does the little cutscene/ dialogue replay? Weird question I know, just curious. I wanted to record the cutscene where Zoma addresses me but I don't have hard drive space at the moment and I didn't want to quicksave over it. Cheers. ✨

    submitted by /u/Flower_Thief
    [link] [comments]

    Time For Post Game!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    Could someone tell me how long is left of the game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I'm at the part where you're gathering materials and the hammer for a sword and I'm getting real tired of the game. I've listened to the same 5 pieces of music for the last 150+ hours and I'm losing my mind. The novelty of the game has wore off and I just want it to end

    submitted by /u/cfgxclaptrap
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any other way to get Prayer Rings in DQIII on IOS?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    I've made it to the Final Dungeon but I end up running quite low on MP even before I reach any of the bosses, I heard you could get more from the Faerie Village but only if you had used the Mod Rod when you had it, I already gave it to the Old Man and don't really have many ways to restore MP in the dungeon.

    submitted by /u/SpookySkellytor
    [link] [comments]

    Best grinding spot dragon quest 5 gen 3?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    My team is Hero, Son, Daughter, Orc King, their respective levels are 29, 26, 25, and 8 (king levels super slowly), I just got Zenithia and am stuck on Slon, not sure if I'm underlevelled or undergeared, if its the former whats the best place for me to grind xp right now?

    submitted by /u/SeveralPeopleWander
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first Dragon Quest game, and I'm a bit confused by all of these resistances and weaknesses. My monsters seem consistently weak. Can anyone recommend a guide to help me to learn these?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Where can I find coton in DQ 11

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Hello there , I have start the game some days ago and I am trying to find some coton's flower but I don't know where to find them . I have check on internet and they only give me some region but I don't know where exactly :(

    Is someone aware of some spot and would be able to share me the emplacement ?

    Thanks community

    submitted by /u/Tooweak2play
    [link] [comments]

    I hate this game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    [DQXI:S - Act 3] Final Victory!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    Downloaded the champion's pack but I don't dee anythingbin the game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    I feel cheated

    submitted by /u/not_me_agaib
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI - Hero - Sword & Shield or Greatsword (in terms of valuable movesets)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    Which should I fill out first - Sword and Shield seem more ideal for best moves. Greatsword does more damage, but I feel in the end thats barely noticeable.

    submitted by /u/BigRigsButters
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 5 Recruitment System

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Now I want to begin by saying I really want to like this game. I've heard great things about it and how it's top 2 or 3 in the series. But a core mechanic, monster recruitment, is killing it for me.

    Here's why:

    Join Rates:

    1/4 25% (Reasonable)

    1/16 6.25% (this should be the lowest rate ideally)

    1/32. 3.125% (Why???)

    1/64. 1.5% (cries)

    1/256 .3% (Aren't metal enemies annoying enough?)

    The problem is that many of the good monsters fall in the 1/32 and 1/64 range. So you gotta hope they spawn(thanks healslime), kill, then pray to RNJesus that they join you.

    Sure you can stick with easy recruits like slime knight and golem which are 1/4 but maybe want variety?

    submitted by /u/Sion879
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Dragon Quest II! Next one is DQIII :)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    DQV on mobile or SFC fan patched?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    I don't feel like spending hundreds on a copy of the ds version. I've made it through to the adult section of the sfc version, just would like to know if it would be worth buying this on mobile. Don't know if I'd be a fan of playing a game like this on my phone, but I could play it during my breaks at work. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Archangel1017
    [link] [comments]

    All i did was beat 2 metal slimes and a deadnaught what ._. Why did i get so much xp (eric leveled up next battle)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment