• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Dragon Quest We don't need Princess of Moonbrooke, we have my twin brother!

    Dragon Quest We don't need Princess of Moonbrooke, we have my twin brother!


    We don't need Princess of Moonbrooke, we have my twin brother!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    After finally finishing DQXIS I took a nostalgia trip to my first adventure

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Rab Fanart

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Finally beating Dragon Quest VIII at 100%

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I decided to finally go back and play dragon quest VIII. I haven't played it since I was in elementary school on the ps2 so I thought I'd give the 3ds version a shot since it has some added features. I'm really enjoying the game so far and I decided to start making a YouTube guide for beating the game at 100%https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49hH80iWklk

    submitted by /u/AnubisStreams
    [link] [comments]

    Got my 2021 calendar for my work desk

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:13 PM PST

    About to wrap up act 2 - anything to do beforehand?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    I'm at the part where you gather the stuff needed to forge the new Hero's Sword (it's probably called something else in English but I'm playing in Japanese, lol) which I'm assuming should be pretty close to the end of act 2 of the game. I know the game continues afterwards in act 3, but are there any sidequests/other stuff that I should do now that won't be accessible later?

    submitted by /u/irmoony
    [link] [comments]

    I drew a Ruff

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    Is getting the mobile ports for the first 6 games worth it?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:03 AM PST

    I would like to play them all so I was wondering are they good ports? Or would you recommend saving up for the consoles to play them

    submitted by /u/darkfifth
    [link] [comments]

    Can't blame him; I used to freeze up when talking to the ladies, too.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    Dragon Quest Dai no Daibouken 2020 With Old Soundtracks 1991 - Part 1

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Messy Black Dragon Fanart

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    Where to start in act 3(spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    I've just finished act 2, have obtained the ultimate key and used it on all ultimate doors. My characters are low 50s and there is so much to do so where would be the best place to start?

    submitted by /u/BendyB0i
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Duplication Trick for Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    I've recently been re-playing Dragon Quest XI for the PS4 Definitive Edition release and I couldn't find a guide for this, or at least, not one that was descriptive enough for someone that's never done it before. So I decided to make one that's pretty easy to understand for everyone else out there looking for what to do exactly or how it works.

    This guide is assuming you are starting from Act 3 after Hendrick joins the party. Each character has 24 inventory slots, so minus Hero that's 168 items you can duplicate.

    Some items can NOT be duplicated, I have not gone through and tested them all nor am I going to, but there's 2 I know do not work... The "Godbird Sceptre" and the "Rainbow Drop" do not duplicate, I assume all the other Tickington rewards also do not duplicate. I also believe all the best weapons early versions do not duplicate, but the final ones DO WORK like "Hypernova Sword", Harma rewards also work like "Brilliant Blade", the Swords of Light will vanish from you completely and if you've made the Superior, you will have to re-make it.

    Now, on to the Guide...

    \I am not sure if keeping items on characters will delete them or not, so I just play it safe\**

    0) (Setup) Give Hendrick some items you want duplicated (less important ones).

    1) Go to a save point and switch to 2D mode, go to "Rainbough Road", then switch back to 3D, choose the same chapter. You'll be at "The Snærfelt (Campsite)" with all 6 Orbs.

    2) Go to Arboria, but DO NOT SPEAK TO BENEDICTUS YET.

    3) (Setup) Set up everyone's inventories with what you want to duplicate (Hero's inventory will not work)

    4) Now you can talk to Benedictus, talking to him will take a 'snapshot' of everyone's inventories, including Hendrick.

    5) You can now change everyone's inventories back to being equipped, ect, aside from Veronica, empty her inventory out now.

    6) Now you're in Act 2, when Hendrick joins the party, he will have the items you gave him at the start of this guide.

    7) Play the game or speed through it until you reach the end of Act 2, just before you break the Orb of Time and return to the past and unequip everyone, make sure to send the items to your bags.

    8) (Duplication) Break the orb and you'll be back in time, with everyone's 'snapshot' inventory. Go ahead and put it all in your bags and re-equip them with gear.

    9) (Duplication) Now you're in Act 3, when Hendrick joins the party, he will have the items you gave him at the start of this guide.

    submitted by /u/MrsSithy
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the graphics of XI S

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I still have not played DQXI, I enjoy portable gaming a lot and was planning on playing the game on Switch, right now I'm willing to wait for the next iteration of the Switch in order to get the very very best experience has it's probably going to be my favorite game on the system.

    Then I discovered while browsing my friend's gamepass that DQ11S was available on both consoles and PC, so I have a pretty beefy computer, that saves me a lot of money not having to buy the next switch, but I have to play the entire game in front of my TV, that is a small compromise ok

    And then while looking for all the goodies of the S version on youtube, I discover the game is completely locked at switch graphical setting, which is, you know, absolutely infuriating and doesn't make much sense in the grand scheme of things

    Did they believe it will make the switch version more competitive, maybe Nintendo was very involved compared to others platforms, or where they just lazy AF?

    So the great question right know is, will there one day be a mod, conversion, or even an official release with both non S graphics and S content? Is that even somewhat feasible for a mod guy on ue4?

    submitted by /u/Figarella
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I have dragon quest 11 definitive on ps5 and the Nintendo switch and I was wondering which version do you think would be the best to play? I know the switch has exclusive costumes but is it enough to get any to play the switch version over playing it on the PlayStation 5? I don't really play portable so all my gaming is on the tv. Thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/timothybruner90
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody see this DBZ cameo on this guy’s Gi or is it just me?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    [DQXI:SE - Act 3] Rarefied + Double Jackpot!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    What are the differences between the mobile and switch release of DQ3?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    The price difference is like 7 dollars and the convenience of mobile versus the TV-ability of the switch have me conflicted. Are they the exact same version? Does switch look better?

    submitted by /u/archiearcher
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DQ11 Act 3 difficulty

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    I just picked up the Definitive Edition to revisit this game since I stopped playing as third act started on the original release.

    I played through with Draconian Quest difficulty modifier on. I heard that Act 3 is difficult enough that you actually don't need this on. Can anyone confirm this?

    I like a moderate challenge, but nothing stupid hard. With the exception of about two bosses, I thought having the Draconian Quest on was about right. I found the base difficulty of the game way too easy in Acts 1 and 2.

    Thanks for any insight!

    submitted by /u/Calix19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment