• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Dragon Quest Been trying to improve by drawing every day. Here's the Luminary from DQ11! (@jlewdraws on instagram)

    Dragon Quest Been trying to improve by drawing every day. Here's the Luminary from DQ11! (@jlewdraws on instagram)


    Been trying to improve by drawing every day. Here's the Luminary from DQ11! (@jlewdraws on instagram)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    I’m pretty sure this has been made before but I thought you guys would like this

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Idk if this breaks rule 3 but I thought this was funny

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    My DQ Main Series Tier List

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    DQ1 is a neat little journey, had way more fun than I was expecting

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Dragon Quest 11S on Xbox, on Android and on "Xbox Handheld".

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    I’m sorry, it’s so cursed. Asked by a friend to create the pillar men with goodfrey, sylvando, and healijah, and this is the abomination I created.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    DQVIII Hero Sketch I Did!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Dragon Warrior Randomizers

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    I'm a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda randomizers. About a month ago I found randomizers for the Dragon Warrior games on NES.

    I'm just curious what is everyone's favorite and the setting you use. I love Dragon Warrior IV w/ random hero acquisition, control party members, I think ludicrous item randomization and ridiculous but realistic to character stat changes.

    submitted by /u/Hyrulianwill
    [link] [comments]

    named myself fool in dragon warrior thought this was funny :D

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    In dialog, the illusion of choice make up some of the fun in Dragon Quest

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    What we’re here for

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    A little drawing I made of one of my favourite DQ protagonists!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    [DISCUSSION] Spoilers ahead for the people who haven't reached Act 3 yet

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Having just started Act 3 I just wanna say; rest in peace, Serena's character development, and all the others because they basically threw it all out with that time travelling nonsense lmao

    I personally think there was better ways to bring Veronica back to life other than travelling back in time.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/peaanutzz
    [link] [comments]

    Piano cover of DQ11's opening theme (my first DQ game and now my favorite game ever)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Here's a Wulfspade Ace

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:10 AM PST

    DQH2 Glimmergrass

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Does anyone know where to find glimmergrass in dragon quest heroes 2 because I need it to upgrade some accessories and I can't find any answers online

    submitted by /u/RiliaVonAegir
    [link] [comments]

    Early game + draconian quest + 2d mode = random game overs for me

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    I've barely started the game, I'm at the part where you need to fight the tricky devil, my guys are level 3. I'm finding the battle unwinnable because at some point Tricky Devil just heals up and I gotta have more herbs than I do. So I thought okay I'll grind. Since it's 2D I can't pick my fights, any encounter with more than 2 enemies is a game over encounter as enemies take down one of my guys in 1 turn.

    Is 2D mode with the draconian quest for difficult battles like this the whole game? I can't even grind without random game overs, and I'm mostly grinding for money to get better gear.

    submitted by /u/ohlordwhywhy
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some people prefer DQ1 over DQ2?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    Maybe the original versions are different or something, but when I played the Erdrick Trilogy on my phone a year or so ago, I remember liking and considering 2 an improvement on 1 in every single way

    It isn't even one of those weird black sheep NES "2" titles that are divisive (FF2, Zelda II, Simon's Quest, FE Gaiden, etc.). Though for some reason I feel like a lot of people go into DQ2 with the mentality that it might be, given the very existence of the trend (?)

    2 has three characters, a generally more fun to explore world, and is just generally more polished. When you get the boat the freedom you have is very cool to experience and I think it was done as well as it could at the time.

    Maybe I'm about to answer my own question here but I guess there is the endgame which is weirdly difficult. But I didn't find it that bad.

    submitted by /u/airstorm747
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I buy this?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Sylvando what are you doing? [Spoilers]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Because Veronica ❤ and the slime �� I'm so in love with this game and Veronica is one of my favourite character ❣

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Why does Erik sound like he's from Boston?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    I'm guessing that this isn't intentional since everyone has European accents and he's apparently supposed to be Scandinavian? As someone that lives in New England, I started getting flashbacks back to when I lived in Boston. I actually kinda find it hilarious. So far, I think I like Erik's accent the most, but I'm biased since I really do not like British accents (exaggerated or not--I do find Yorkshire accents entertaining though).

    An SNL parody of Boston accents: https://youtu.be/rLwbzGyC6t4

    Erik sounds almost identical to the people in the parody!

    submitted by /u/MyFeetAreAshy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment