• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 27, 2022

    Dragon Quest I wanna get back into DQ7, left it after I reached 70 hours. Whats the best way to pick it up and finally finish it without restarting?

    Dragon Quest I wanna get back into DQ7, left it after I reached 70 hours. Whats the best way to pick it up and finally finish it without restarting?


    I wanna get back into DQ7, left it after I reached 70 hours. Whats the best way to pick it up and finally finish it without restarting?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:51 PM PST

    Happy 35th anniversary to the Japanese release of Dragon Quest II

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:43 AM PST

    A man o' war found washed up at a Beach…

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:28 PM PST

    Is Dragon Quest Builders 2 just a improved version of the first?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 06:14 PM PST

    I want to play Dragon Quest Builders but i don't know anything about it, is the first and second game connected or the second is just a improved version of the first? Can I skip directly to the second or the first is worth too?

    submitted by /u/MiraiKami
    [link] [comments]

    DQ2 Switch (Hocus Pocus RNGesus!)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:01 AM PST

    Being a new dq fan is hard with the prices in the games. I’ve played 11, 1 and 2. Next up is 9! Got it for 10$ (jp version seems to be dirt cheap). Luckily I lived 2 yrs in Tokyo so I have no problem playing it ��

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:22 AM PST

    I don't know if I should be using the supreme sword of the brilliant blade

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:14 AM PST

    Title says it all, I have both of them and I like them very much but I have no idea on which one is the better and which one I should be using (both are at +3 btw)

    submitted by /u/Link2003HUN
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] lvl 24 boss fight

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:02 AM PST

    Hey,

    So Im playing through DQ8 on my Android, and I am enjoying it so much. Im currently up against Dhoulmagus with a team lvl 24-26. Ive managed to take down two of his doppleganger but eventually Zing just stops working and Angelo and Yangus is left struggling. Im pretty sure I should be able to beat him at this level.

    Are there any general/viable strategies? Any equipment that I could craft at this point in the game that would make a huge difference?

    I see a lot of recommendations for being lvl 30 for this fight but that just seems like overkill and Id rather like a challenge.

    submitted by /u/Leather-Scallion-894
    [link] [comments]

    Same Energy

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 07:04 PM PST

    Dragon Quest 1-6/8 maybe on Windows 11

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:53 PM PST

    So next update to Windows 11 will be the Amazon App Store for Android games...

    https://gizmodo.com/windows-11-update-android-apps-1848424756

    Welcome to Windows 11, Android Apps
    The headline feature arriving in the form of a "public preview" is Android app integration. Instead of using Google's Play Store as one might guess, it will run through the Amazon Appstore. The feature was first tested in October and lets you search through a selection of Android apps directly from the Microsoft Store before directing you to Amazon's Appstore for installation. Android apps can be used in split-screen mode with other Windows apps and support keyboard shortcuts and touchpad gestures. We don't yet know how many Android apps will be available when the feature rolls out; we've reached out to Microsoft for specifics.

    This means the following games might be able to be played from a PC:

    Here's hoping.

    submitted by /u/uzbones
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest X Offline details Wena Islands

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:11 PM PST

    When should I switch Erik to swords?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:51 PM PST

    I just started Act 3 and got the party's powers back. I did a test of about how far along I could get into Erik's sword panel with the points I've got, but it feels like I might still be missing things. I could get down to Fatal Slash if I skip some of the skills on the left side, but I also can't quite get back up to Critical Claim either.

    Should I wait a bit more, or are there certain skills that make it worth using now?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JohnJSal
    [link] [comments]

    hidden gem (for me)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:31 AM PST

    d r a g o n q u e s t v i i i - r e m e m b r a n c e s (v a p o r w a v e)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 12:28 PM PST

    DQXI music glitch on PS4?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:37 PM PST

    I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I just got around to playing Dragon Quest XI: Definitive Edition for PS4 a couple weeks ago and I love it, but I've noticed that the game will specifically play Sylvando's theme synthesized even when I have the music set to symphonic. All the other tracks will play correctly except that one. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there anything I can do to fix it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/YouSpoonyBard90
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't my monster list show the primary habitats?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:27 PM PST

    I was scrolling through it earlier to find where Bongo Bangos are (I wanted Wyrmwood), but their primary habitat just had "--" listed. I thought maybe it was a special mob or something, but scrolling through a bunch of other monsters showed the same thing.

    Why didn't any of them have their locations listed? Could it have something to do with the fact that I'm at the start of Act 3 and maybe that information is held back for story reasons?

    submitted by /u/JohnJSal
    [link] [comments]

    What do you rate dq8 out of 10?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:23 AM PST

    Please give a rating if you've played the game and explain your answer please.

    submitted by /u/FuzzyRanger76
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best DQ monster to start with? Should I play the originals or the remakes? Maybe the joker games? Any help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 02:47 PM PST

    Need help advancing the plot

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:16 AM PST

    Not sure if this counts as a spoiler or not, but I tagged it just in case so my post doesn't get flagged. I'm about halfway through the game if I'm remembering correctly.

    I'm currently stuck. I've completed Dragon Quest VIII many times before, so I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something or if it's a little different. Granted every other time I've finished the game it's been on the PS2, and this time around I'm using a 3DS.

    Anyway. I'm to the part where I need to go through Herb Grotto and find Marek. I've spoken with Marta after the avalanche scene, I've visited Orkutsk and spoken with the two people from the item shop. I've also been through the basement to find Marek is not in his house. If I'm remembering correctly, I should now be able to go through Herb Grotto and send Munchie through the icicles on the final level, as well as find a cutscene with Marek there.

    I've now gone through the dungeon four or five times, and nothing is changing. I've looked at walkthrough videos and online guides, all of which are giving me the same answers, the ones I already knew from my time playing that I thought would help me advance the game. But nothing is working, and I'm genuinely stuck. This is starting to get incredibly frustrating. If anyone has any tips I haven't picked up on, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Mundane_Ambassador87
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Yggdrasil (How tf i reache Yggdrasil)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:45 AM PST

    I just finishied the Rab cutscene and now i probably have to go to Yggdrasil afther taking the blue orb

    But How i reach Yggdrasil

    submitted by /u/Visible-Housing2773
    [link] [comments]

    it IS dragon quest

    Posted: 25 Jan 2022 04:20 PM PST

    After several years, I've come to realize that I've been playing Dragon Quest VIII incorrectly, not only during the climax of the game, but also the beginning.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 07:18 AM PST

    Like, there was a reason as to why, during the beginning portions of DQVIII, the monsters were that powerful and I was that under-leveled. It's so that I could make full use of the tension system to dish out more damage to enemies, and not just bosses alone, and thus finish random battles much more quickly. And I was going to need to use the tension system repeatedly in the beginning portions of the game, as well, to make treasure hunting and leveling up my party a lot easier.

    Did anyone have that same experience, themselves, when they first played DQVIII. That they didn't realize how important the tension system was until they paid much closer attention to it?

    submitted by /u/Commander_PonyShep
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt about character building

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:32 AM PST

    Hi everyone i'll go straight to the point,

    In building up your champions you should follow at scheme so i thought to share mine, hopefully to get suggest and critics because i have some doubt

    HERO:

    Going for 18 pt in boomerang, then switch to max Courage + Spear and remaning points on sword (is that correct? each time i get LVL up i should split point between courage and weapon or max courage then weapon?)

    YANGUS :

    i saw that the best thing to do is MAX AXE ofc but not before reaching 42 point in firstcuff for thin air attack then go fo axe and remaning point on humanity or scyte, so even here doin the same split between firstcuff and axe.

    JESSICA:

    Get 23 point in whip then move to staff 31pt+Sex Appeal but just 18 points then go for max staff and whip

    ANGELO:

    go for 66pt in Bow then 21 in Fistcuff for dodge bonus then go to 88pt for bow again and the rest in staff

    That's my overall strategy. I assume that since every character have to develop more than 1 skill i tought that split experience point would be worth what do you think guys? Best put all point in just 1 skill per time since you get your desired level or increase simultaneously all the skill you need?

    Hope I have been clear, let me know what do you think about

    submitted by /u/Ksdrx1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment