• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Dragon Quest Just got Dragon Quest 9. I'm made the Luminary from Dragon Quest 11.

    Dragon Quest Just got Dragon Quest 9. I'm made the Luminary from Dragon Quest 11.


    Just got Dragon Quest 9. I'm made the Luminary from Dragon Quest 11.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    "We enlist to our cause: A toddler, two hotties, an old man, a comedy stereotype of a homosexual, and an actual homosexual."

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    recently discovered the serie and i love it , i played the demo of Dragon quest 11 to see and that was so good that i bought all the 3 first games !

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:50 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest 7 Hero/Arus by miyama (kannsannn)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    A meme i had made :)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Dunkey review

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    120+ hours on PS4 version, time to do it all over again on the Switch

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    DQXI fun facts! Possible Spoilers?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    Hi! I thought it would be fun to start a thread that included fun facts about the characters in XI and the world of Erdrea! These facts can be anything that may not be well known, but found either in battle remarks, side stories, NPC dialogue or otherwise. As some may include story or character spoilers, although slight, be wary! Some things may also be spoilers because of the added content to XIS. I'll start with a few I've learned.

    Veronica wants to be a magic teacher when she grows up, and her staff was made for her as a parting gift by an unnamed NPC in Arboria

    Serena's favorite food is stew

    Sylvando used to train lions for the circus and absolutely HATES birds

    Jade is afraid of heights

    Rab and Jade stayed with an elderly couple for quite some time on their journeys together. Where and whom currently unknown

    8 is allergic to cats, is 36 years old along with Jasper, and grew out his beard as a nod to King Carnelin

    Chalky was a famous adventurer who was in search of the Rainbough, but instead chose the Keystone for the Door of Departure as his prize for saving a prince

    Tetsu, the blacksmith who was in search of Mini Medals and was ultimately disappointed that it was an all girls school, is a member of Sylvando's merry men (monocle and beard)

    submitted by /u/Snowmangle
    [link] [comments]

    My new illustration called „Slime Hunters”

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    Struggling to solve Tickington quest: One of doze days - potential [spoilers]

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    I'm going around in circles no matter where I go. I have 2 quests related to this area. Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Bluebear255
    [link] [comments]

    (DQ XI) Is Claws the worst weapon in the game?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    I don't know what's the developer think when they making this, with it's low attack it suppose to relying on the critical right? But it turn out the crit chance wasn't that high either.

    The Claws with highest crit chance is only 8%, Claws doesn't good any at anything at all. The crit chance wasn't reliable and even if it crit the damage still bad because of it's low attack.

    submitted by /u/andrepete
    [link] [comments]

    [DQ XI S]In agony over the choice presented by the postgame, is it worth it?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    I feel like I can't do it. Going back in time destroys all events subsequent to it, and all the people therein. The friends who fought the Lord of Shadows beside the Luminary were shaped and changed by the Fall of Yggdrasil. To prevent that would mean the end of the unique consciousnesses that experienced those events. They would be replaced by another Erik, another Serena, another Sylvando, etc., who, while similar, do not have the same experiences and so are distinct people.

    Naturally, this doesn't just apply to the party members, it applies to Gemma, the hero's mother, Carnelian, Marina, Faris, and everyone else who survived the fall, not to mention all the deceased whose souls are inside Yggdrasil. I can't obliterate hundreds of thousands of people to create an overall nicer world with new people in it, even if those people are similar to those lost. But this means I have to forgo all the post-game content of a game I really love.

    So, I guess my question is, are my concerns justified? Does this all get worked out in the end? Is the post-game worth what I have to do to play it?

    submitted by /u/zzuxon
    [link] [comments]

    A Totem of Slime (Inktober Drawing)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    Quick questions about "The Haven" in DQ7

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Is this something I have to do to progress the story, or is it just something I can do when I feel like it? Are the rewards worth it? And is there anything I need to be careful about, or is it impossible to screw up?

    submitted by /u/Scared_Vacation
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest VIII

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:50 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I've been having the urge to replay DQVIII for a long time, however my PS2 is long dead. Has the game been ported to PS4 or some other digital platform?

    I know it's on Switch but I don't have one (and hojestly dont have the time for it)

    submitted by /u/mariorurouni
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the new game if I LOVED DQ9?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Hello. I am not a huge player of Dragon Quest games, I've only played one before. I played Sentinels of the Starry Skies when I was in Middle School, me and my friends played it constantly. I was a super high level, we all picked classes and went through dungeons together on the bus. I probably got at least 200 hours with all the grinding. It's a very nostalgic thing to think about, but I've never bothered to try other installments.

    I started getting nostalgic when I was looking through the new Dragon Quest game, largely because I play SSBU and have been playing Hero.

    I know that DQ9 is pretty different from the rest of the franchise, and to my understanding there is no character customization or class selection for the other games. That's a bummer, and I'm of course not going to be able to relive all those multiplayer experiences with friends I don't talk to anymore.

    But the mechanics seem the same, the goofy characters and weird plot seem there. Is it worth the purchase?

    submitted by /u/thevikingoflamancha
    [link] [comments]

    DQXI A Cannockian Conundrum

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    For the Tickington quest, where is the prince of Cannock after you look for him in the Imperial Pantry? I was told he went to Whealbrook so DQ5 but I can't find him in either the Neverglade or Briscoletti's...

    Do I just need to find the third pastword for DQ5 before I can finish this? Or did I miss him somewhere?

    submitted by /u/forte8910
    [link] [comments]

    Thought i'd play DQ3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    And I was wondering, what is generally the best personality for a male hero?

    as well as a good personality for a physical attacker (one that is preferably fast).

    also any general tips? I understand it's an old game and can be vague/unclear in regards to its nuances.

    submitted by /u/Nero8Omega
    [link] [comments]

    Ridiculously helpful guide for Dragon Quest XI (boss strats, recipes, chests, etc.) Bookmark it in case you need a quick hand!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Why the Arena in Octagonia is so Satisfying (Minor Spoilers)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Because there are so many opportunities to Parry!!

    Every time I get a parry using Greatsword Guard I cheer and get so dang pumped. And the Arena format really helps!! Just you and Vince gives you so many chances!

    With a ton of basic attacks coming from your opponents, opening with your Parry skill is a must.

    Minutes ago I survived a last ditch hit from Sterling Sylva (omegalul) because of a parry and I about hit my cat from a fist pump

    Man this game is fun

    submitted by /u/Delaroc23
    [link] [comments]

    Eye of Rubis? DQ2.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Confused on what to do with this. Any help? Google is being useless for it.

    submitted by /u/K-M-R-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment