• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    Dragon Quest Zelda and Navi

    Dragon Quest Zelda and Navi


    Zelda and Navi

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    This wonderful thing came in yesterday! Feels really nice and the liquid metal slime raised off the console is pretty dope (except that you can't put covers on the system because of it lol)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    I put the Dragon Quest (1989) TV anime opening on the opening sequence of DQXI. It fits well I think! Hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    this sub needs more memes <3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    [OC] Drake Slime Quest

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Drew this while bored at work. Probably favorite final boss in series.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    I can finally get the gringham whip!!!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Playing DQ XI be like

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    [OC] Today's inktober prompt was 'dragon'. Tried my best to make a stippled version of the first Dragon Quest's box art.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    Just when I thought this game couldn't get any better.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:05 PM PDT

    Dragon Quest: Where it all started | The Completionist (Nintendo Switch) - The Completionist

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Probably been done before, but whatever

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Whack

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    "Marriage" in DQ 11- Switch

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I searched everywhere but I didn't see a lot of info out there so I thought I'd write up some:

    Who can you "marry"?

    Anyone in your party, or Gemma.

    What even like Rab or Veronica? That's like messed up?

    Well I put "marriage" in quotes for a reason. They refer to it as "cohabitation" and there is no dialogue in at least the option I picked (Erik) that refers to marriage in any way. I think it was programmed that way to either leave room for interpretation or just because it was easier to program that way.

    So what's this "cohabitation" like anyway?

    You head to Cobblestone and the person you picked is there. You'll then head out for a journey up the Tor and there is a monster battle (easy) and then a cutscene when you reach the top. After that's all over, from now on when you visit Cobblestone, that person is in your house and they live with you. The house has two twin beds. If you talk to them you can either rest or if you say you're not ready to rest then you can chose to go for a walk around Cobblestone with them. If you talk to other people in the village some will have commentary about your new housemate. If you talk to your party they will provide their opinions too.

    Otherwise "marriage" doesn't seem to affect anything else.

    When can I get "married"?

    The postgame

    Can you be more specific?

    In the postgame there is a thing you have to do that has three stages and you can get "married" after beating the first stage through there is a bit of story before you get to that stage.

    Can you be even more specific?

    After you beat The Disciple's Trial you can pick a wish and if you pick the one about wishing to be with someone forever you can then pick who you want to be with. The Disciples Trial is a difficult battle but not *that* difficult. I did it pretty early on in the postgame. First try I beat the boss but not in the number of moves required. Then I read a guide that gave me some tips (though they recommend doing other stuff first- I did the stuff in the "Exploring a New Erdrea: Part 1" guide which gave me MUCH better weapons but I didn't do the parts 2-4).

    Some things I'm not sure about:

    • is it still referred to as a marriage if you pick Gemma?

    I hope others find this helpful!

    submitted by /u/sudosussudio
    [link] [comments]

    To win roulette jackpot for 1M, play middle table when bunny girl near jackpot tower says someone will win the jackpot very soon. Place minimum bets on 12, 14, and 9. Took 20ish minutes to win the jackpot twice. Gl fellas

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Bodkin Archers

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    How do i get the Divine Dancer's Costume? I cant find this answer anywhere. I only have the standard Dancers Costume from Galapolis. I would appreciate the help.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    Dragon Quest of the Stars - Mobile Game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Just got an ad for this today. It looks like closed Beta opens in a few weeks. Didn't see anyone else post about it, and I had certainly not heard of it.

    https://dragonquest.com/ofthestars/

    Hopefully you get in!

    submitted by /u/Rugnicon
    [link] [comments]

    About DQ11 save data

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    If I played the demo can I continue my save on the physical version?

    submitted by /u/TheFlaccidCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    For DQXI, what does everyone think the best weapon for everyone is?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    I played and completed the PS4 version back at its launch, getting the Switch version today for all the additions they put in the game. I'll probably just go with what I went with last time, but I am interested to hear other play styles. But as before, I'll be on harder monsters, so I can't screw around with a subpar but fun setup, it has to be good.

    Hero I started with greatswords, but his unique story swords are all single handed, so I made him a longsworder eventually.

    Jade I made a spear based critical build.

    Erik was a dagger user, mostly for his poison/sleep>divide>obliteration combos.

    Rab, Serena, and Veri all just stuck to wands and scepters and other magical weapons. All of them seemed to be best either supporting or healing or nuking, and those weapons fit those styles on harder monsters.

    I think I kept Sylv as a 1 hander too, but I recall him ending up my weakest member who always stuck to the secondary party since he wasn't great.

    Spoiler guy, greatswords all the way. Which worked out, I got him right around when I switched Hero to 1 handed swords, so I got a greatsword user right around when my original greatsword user stopped using that weapon type.

    submitted by /u/andys3rdattempt
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 is it possible to get all costumes with Draconic Quests on?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Hello this is my second time playing DQ11 and I decided to play it with Draconic Quest this time. I was wondering if it was still possible for me to get all the costumes like this? I remember that I got a couple of costumes by buying them the first time I played this but I can't buy stuff now because of the No Shopping Quest I have up,

    submitted by /u/BlackWolf135
    [link] [comments]

    Help with auroral serpent ?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    I do believe he isnt that hard , but it is so RNG is there any way to reduce the paralizing or are there some strats to beat him ?

    submitted by /u/luisG91
    [link] [comments]

    Something I noticed upon revisiting cobblestone

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get Jade's combat stance from the tournament?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    The sitting on one leg with the other in the air pose has always been reserved for baddies, so when I saw Jade use it in the tournament she instantly became my favorite character, I was extremely disappointed when I saw her not use it once I got her, is there any way to get it back? I tried going without weapons but she just uses an invisible spear.

    submitted by /u/Vertanius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment