• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Dragon Quest I was reading an old Square Enix presentation on translation when I stumbled on some cool facts about DQVIII that really put the entire series' localization into context!

    Dragon Quest I was reading an old Square Enix presentation on translation when I stumbled on some cool facts about DQVIII that really put the entire series' localization into context!


    I was reading an old Square Enix presentation on translation when I stumbled on some cool facts about DQVIII that really put the entire series' localization into context!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:07 AM PST

    Finally finished Dragon Quest IX

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:08 AM PST

    The Iron Maiden

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    *Spoilers* Just finished DQ11 and..... I'm beyond amazed at how much this series keeps on laying the surprises! So emotional to see this!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    I drew mortamor from DQ VI !

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Dancing Buddies [DQXIS]

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    DQ 2 on Android finally done

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    DQ11 - post-game worth the time?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    As someone who isn't usually a fan of DLC expansions or post-game content, I played 15 minutes of the game after achieving "the ending", and it looks intriguing and unique. How many hours should I expect to put into this? Is it more of the same, or do they change things up? I have nearly 80 hours in the game, and while I have enjoyed it, I was happy that it "ended" when it did, because even with my favorite games, 80 hours tends to be about my limit before I feel like moving onto something else.

    submitted by /u/rpgedgar
    [link] [comments]

    One handed gaming

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:31 AM PST

    I had a stroke a year ago and my left hand has been unable to game. I have been playing mouse only PC games which is great. I was hoping the next accessible game would be one of the jrgs that have been real see on switch specially DQ11.ideally I am hoping it can be played with just the right hand joy con. Any guidance on this issue would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cdrewc423
    [link] [comments]

    DQ3 Max Stats Question

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Hello everyone, so recently i've begun playing DQ3 after beating 1 and 2. I am having some doubts on how to proceed here, i really enjoy grinding to max level and making the most powerful party possible. 1 and 2 were straightforward, level up to max, buy best equip and in 2, eat all the seeds. However, in DQ3 i am confused about the classes. I heard somewhere that the best thing you can do is learn all the spells on a character and then turn them into a fighter because of their increased critical hit chance. So they will have max stats, all spells and an higher chance of scoring critical hits. Basically what i'm asking is what is the best class to have max stats on? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Icen_
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Dragon Quest 3 on Switch

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    I played DQ1 and DQ2 on Switch pretty fast and they were great versions. I love how they finally fixed DQ2 to where you can zoom to other places instead of just the last place you saved.

    However since DQ3 on Switch does not have Pachisi Tracks I will still like SNES and GBC versions better. It is still cool to play a 4th version of this game as DQ3 is one of my fav games of the series. I have played this game many, many times on NES, SNES, and GBC over the last 25 years and I never get tired of it.

    submitted by /u/steve18947
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Warrior II, the red-headed stepchild of the series. My look back at the original NES game.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PST

    After getting the original Dragon Warrior from the Nintendo Power giveaway, I set my sights on part 2. I found a copy of the game available for sale at a rental store and bought it. Only had the cartridge: no sleeve, no manual, no box.

    There already was a save file on it, but I wanted to start from scratch. I ended up getting the "Secrets Revealed" book and used that as my guide.

    It took me quite some time to finish the game, but I did. Was it hard? Of course. I liked that it was hard, though. I prided myself on beating hard video games. So beating Dragon Warrior II is an accomplishment.

    I still play the game from time to time. My battery still works, amazingly enough. The music to me is the weak point as I don't really care for it. On the whole, I think that the game deserves better than the reputation it has.

    submitted by /u/ChristophBerezan
    [link] [comments]

    For those who don't know, the (Japan only )Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary Collection had a pretty cool Anime Intro animating scenes from the first 3 games

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:31 AM PST

    Just finished this. This is so freaking cool!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Dragon Quest game and figure collection on custom shelf

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    No sales numbers for DQ11S outside of Japan?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Nintendo and Square Enix earnings already happened a week ago but we got nothing from either of them.

    submitted by /u/SufficientBase0
    [link] [comments]

    Gigaslash and Dragon Soul are my favourite attacks

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    In battle, does Rab say "Ah! Crackin'!" or "Ah! Dragon!"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:40 PM PST

    I think it's the former but it sounds like the latter.

    submitted by /u/CWCprime
    [link] [comments]

    [Mild Act 3 Spoilers] My party was set to "Fight Wisely"...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    What Was The Dark Tockle in DQXI?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Just finished DQXI and it was a masterpiece. I'll save my fanboy spiel for now, but I have a question regarding the dark tockle you see in the beginning of the game (when Dundrasil is attacked) and the ruins of Gallopolis after the World Tree has fallen. What was his purpose? I didn't quite understand what he was trying to do or what importance he had in the story.

    submitted by /u/Ritvik0313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment