• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Dragon Quest Looking for this image HQ.

    Dragon Quest Looking for this image HQ.


    Looking for this image HQ.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Out of Context Screenshot #3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    I’m giving up on DQ2.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    So, I'm trying to play all the main series gamers and I just can't get through this one. I'm on the back half of the game. I've got all 5 sigils. I've collected a bunch of loot and I could not figure out what to do after. I looked up a walkthrough and I had apparently skipped a bunch of steps and multiple towns. Now I have to like backtrack in order to go forward??! I am frustrated with the amount of tedium this game has. I slept at the Inn at Burrowell and Prince of Cannock just gets sick and the game wants me to go find Yggdrasil's leaf?? If one of y'all doesn't make a strong argument for me continuing I'm jumping to DQ3.

    submitted by /u/Mr_doodlebop
    [link] [comments]

    Does Kerplunk have variables tied to how much MP is consumed by the user, or is it just to make sure you can't spam it with ease?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:40 AM PST

    Poor Rab

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    [Spoiler]

    I swear he had it rough.. Lost his kingdom, lost his family, lost everything. Twice 'cause of the arc after the fall of yggdrasil. Almost brought me to tears, but I won't cry cuz I'm a grown ass man.

    submitted by /u/n3xdoco
    [link] [comments]

    Check out this amazing soundtrack before it gets taken down AGAIN

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Dragon Quest XI switch edition

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Hi , I just bought Dragon Quest Xi preowned for really cheap but the downside is the owner lost the case , I'm wondering if anyone have any spare cases with them and is willing to ship it to me ? I'll pay for the case and shipping as long as it's a reasonable price.

    submitted by /u/IWearSpecs
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 and new game...?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:55 AM PST

    I'm guessing you can't really do NG+ here—outfits, recipes, and money carry over. Wishful thinking right?

    I want to replay but I spend so much time getting those outfits lol.

    submitted by /u/ellevo12
    [link] [comments]

    Definitive ways to play each game?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:03 AM PST

    So don't hate me - but the only Dragon Quest game I've ever played is the first one. I used to play this on my NES and loved it greatly. I never finished it though as I had to move and sold off my entire collection of systems and games.

    With the recent release of Switch versions, I picked it up again and I greatly love it. I want to start working my way through the series chronologically since I enjoy the first I can only presume it gets better from here.

    With that said, not all of the games are on Switch sadly. So, what are the best places to play them? Also, are there any leaks or news about 4-6 coming to Switch?

    Sorry if this isn't allowed, I've been googling but a lot of guides are outdated and don't list recent releases. So I thought I'd ask!

    submitted by /u/TheSuburbanJesus
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] Did I finish the game too fast?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Hey all, I just finished act 2 of the game at around 37 hours of play time. Due to this lack of build up I feel like the boss fight felt very underwhelming. Did I miss too much of the game? I was at around level 43-44 when I beat act 2.

    submitted by /u/junhawng
    [link] [comments]

    Squid boss leveled too low

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Help! I'm stuck!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Hey guys. I just got the quest that says "you need all six orbs to reach Yggdrasil.." and i got to Sniflheim and i do not have this key to open this door. I tried to explore the other maps on this island but nothing triggered... can anyone give me a sight?

    submitted by /u/kakaioxs
    [link] [comments]

    A tiny question about the Hero and the endgame (DQXI, no spoilers!)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    I'm entering the end of Act 2, and I wanted to know if I should be planning to be locked in to the sword weapon class for the Hero for plot/game mechanic reasons or if I can continue my greatsword build to the absolute end of the game.

    Edit: thanks everyone! Got what I wanted.

    submitted by /u/TheProudCanadian
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Weapon-Related Pep Power Help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Spoiler alert.

    I'm at a point in the game where I need Hendrik and Sylvando to do a specific pep power that involves and axe ability and a sword ability. Do I need them to wield those weapons in order to perform that pep power? Cuz I have them specced elsewhere.

    I seem to recall Hendrik doing a Falcon Slash related Pep Power with Luminary and Erik even though I always have him on Greatswords.

    submitted by /u/PewPew_McPewster
    [link] [comments]

    Did I actually save the world (End and postgame spoilers, obviously)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:27 PM PST

    I just finished the game, got the Yggdragon cutscene and everything, but people are still talking about Erdwin's Lantern, the dangerous monsters, and the Dark Star is still in the sky. Is this supposed to happen, or am I missing something? It doesn't really feel like anything has changed. I thought Cobblestone was rebuilt, and the Dark Star was killed, and I put the Sword of Light back...?

    submitted by /u/Blueybeak
    [link] [comments]

    *SPOILER (kind of)* I need help figuring out that name of a song!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I'm playing Dragon Quest XI S and I just got done with the Hendrik side story. After the cutscene where Hendrik gets a new suit, I went back in the castle and heard possibly one of the best DQ songs ever.

    It wasn't the normal castle theme and I've tried looking up a list of the songs used in the game, but I cant find it.

    Could someone please help me and tell me what the name of that song is called? I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Armand032
    [link] [comments]

    Build critique

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    So I've been taking recommendations from here and a little other things off of some DQ 11 guides and I came up with these builds for my team: Hero- greatswords respec to swords maybe later luminary branch Erik-knives Veronica-heavy wands, maybe later whips for support Serena- Wands, go into Harpistry Sylvando- whips get hustle dance Jade-spears Rab-claws, get m-pathy and right as rain (spoiler name)-swords shields or axes not sure...

    Here are some articles I used: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/dragon-quest-xi-11-character-building-guide-skill-tree-1100130%3famp=1

    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/179347-dragon-quest-xi-echoes-of-an-elusive-age/faqs/76494/characters

    https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/dragon-quest-11-guide/

    https://rpgvaliant.com/guides/how-to-get-the-best-skills-for-every-character-in-dragon-quest-11/

    Anyway, as you can see the trees that are recommended to go into aren't listed on every character in my team, but I was hoping you guys could crtique my setup or give me some pointers.

    Also, I'm really more about the story in Dragon Quest, but I heard that starting with stronger monsters (Draconian Quests i believe) is recommended because off is too easy and you can always turn it on again, not off. Is this true? Sorry for the lengthy post. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/katineko
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI] I’ve pretty much given up on the game but want to get back into it and complete it

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    I got the game over a month ago not and for 3 weeks straight I was completely in love with it, playing it non-stop until i reached the big main fight in act 3 (I won't spoil.) but I was extremely stuck on this and tried it 20+ times after countless of hours of grinding. Die to that and a couple other reasons I won't bother getting into, I stopped playing. But now I really want to get back into the game and finally complete it to the greatest extent that i can but I can never motivate myself to lol so I was just wondering if anyone could? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EEEEEEEEEKKCCHH
    [link] [comments]

    Really stuck between which DQVIII version I should play!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    I want to give DQVIII a go since I recently finished DQXI (which was an amazing experience), but i'm pretty torn onto which version of the game I should play. That being the 3DS version and the PS2 original.

    I saw a graphics comparison between the two games, and damn, I don't wanna sound like a graphics whore at all, but the 3DS version isn't very pleasant to look at, at least in my eyes. My gripe isn't with the deforestation and low res textures, I don't expect amazingly god tier graphics and expectations, after all, it's 3DS hardware. But the overly saturated colors just makes the game too colorful. Might be a stupid reason, but honestly the extremely bright grass just hurts my eyes not gonna lie. Not only that but the 3DS version doesn't have the orchestrated soundtrack. Personally, orchestrated soundtrack in games just enhances the experience, it's eargasmic. I don't mind MIDI soundtrack but it would have been nice if the 3DS game got the orchestrated OST. It would be a substantial increase of enjoyability. I could mod it in, but i've never had experience with modding in my life lol. I don't mind going through the effort of doing so though.

    But at the same time, the 3DS version has loads of new content from what i've heard, and nice quality of life changes to the game as a whole. This alone is worth the purchase, but i'm still somewhat torn. On one hand, I receive better graphics and beautifully orchestrated soundtrack, on the other hand, I get nice gameplay changes, quality life changes, and extra content. Perhaps the answer is obvious, but i'm still conflicted.

    submitted by /u/crapshitfeces
    [link] [comments]

    How can I buy Dragon Quest V in Japanese using my american App Store account?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    I don't own my credit card yet, and I can only buy Apps using those gift cards, can I get the Japanese version?

    I bought FFVII, chrono trigger and FFVI in Japanese but DQV is only available in english :(

    submitted by /u/softpocari
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment