• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Dragon Quest My drawing of the Hero

    Dragon Quest My drawing of the Hero


    My drawing of the Hero

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Some Knick Knacks From Akihabara, Japan Hobby Stores

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Version differences between DQ8 Android and PS2?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    What are the differences? I don't have access to either the PS2 or 3DS V versions so Android is my only option, what things am I missing out on? I know VA is one but I can live without that, I turned it off in XI anyways

    submitted by /u/DeathbringerVG
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored earlier and found out muddy hands can keep helping each other out until muddy hand y, there’s no z

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Goo make your own dragon quest slimes, even if you don’t play dnd. Tutorial and more info in comments.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Hero turns Super Saiyan

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Which games take place in the same timeline/universe?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:11 PM PST

    And I'm not just talking about I-XI, I also want to know about the DQ Builders series, DQ Heroes (not sure what that is) and the DQ games where you tame monsters (also unsure). I already know that I, II, and III are a trilogy with XI also being in the same timeline (Luminary seems to the term for a descendent of Erdrick from III). Aside from that, I don't know what else. Please stray away from spoilers, such as if a character from one game survives and gives birth to a character that's integral to a different game in the series, don't name names. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nesspurr_8
    [link] [comments]

    When you learn your social skills from anime

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:15 PM PST

    Dragon Quest titles on mobile

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    I've seen DQ1-3 go on sale from time to time, but do the others ever get discounts on there as well?

    submitted by /u/LuROCK
    [link] [comments]

    Slight spoilers for anyone not in postgame but I beat Bathysfear at the very last moment with 2 critical hits from falcon slash and...please look at my party...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    (DQXI Demo) When does Ursa Minor stop giving experience points?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:49 AM PST

    I'm going as far as I can in the demo at the moment and right now the Ursa Minor at Mount Huji is the only remaining enemy who gives experience.

    Does anyone know when it stops?

    submitted by /u/zombie050
    [link] [comments]

    (Act 3) DQ XI S is ever larger than I thought!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    I say this as one thing I did when I learned the game was coming to Switch was to immediately stop my "Act 3" playthrough.

    And I have to say i'm kind of glad I did start Act 3 on PS4 though but did NOT finish it because that way I was able to get a glimpse of what "regular" Act 3 has on PC/PS4.... and the stuff the Switch version adds.

    I don't want to get into spoiler but now being into Switch's version of Act 3...well, that thing already had a LOT of meat on it's bones before but now it might be well even moreso.

    And as they say, Tickington is indeed the biggest addition to the Switch game. What's not said it's how Tickington doesn't limit itself to Act 1 and 2 but also goes into Act 3... and beyond.

    As I just learned out, some of Tickington's content(unlike PS4's?) can only be accessed if you've beaten DQ11S.

    And by this I don't mean beating Act 2... but instead by beating the "true final boss" of Act 3 itself.

    More than that, as researching further led me to (happily?) realize... the Switch version doesn't just get one but TWO new super bosses.

    And while it is true that one is exclusive to Tickington's 2D graphics... this is not the case with the other who is instead added directly to the "regular" DQ11S world and can thus be fought in the game's 3D mode as well.

    Either ways this made me really glad I left so much of Act 3 untouched on PS4 -because that means so much more of it will be fresh for me... and with the nonlinear structure of Act 3, this come at a perfect time allowing me to change pace just as other releases are coming, allowing me to stretch out and savor DQ11S even longer thanks to being able to easily jump from one title to the other now.

    submitted by /u/Ludovsky
    [link] [comments]

    New to Dragon Quest and could use some help.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to Dragon Quest and have no prior knowledge about the game besides it's a solid Turn based JRPG. I'm going to be playing this on iOS because for me I like to be able to play these games anywhere. So which one should I buy and jump into out of: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8? Thxs!

    submitted by /u/-Flayer-
    [link] [comments]

    No Trodain Clothes?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    I got a new copy of Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition and wanted the Trodain costume from VIII. I read that you start out with them or buy them from restored Cobblestone, but it doesn't show up there. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/n0t_a_psych0path
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dragon Quest 2 that bad?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PST

    I just beat 3 and more recently 5, trying to decide which entry to play next. For some reason I am drawn to 2, I like art for the protagonists , and would like a traditional rpg especially after all the monster recruiting. I hear 2 gets a lot of negative light and I know there is a rather difficult dungeon but I'd be playing on iOS and there is quick saves. I'm drawn to 2 but If its glaringly bad like ff2, I may skip. Is there a better "next" game to play? After 3 and 5? Also keep in mind I'm waiting to play 7,8 until I have a 3ds.

    submitted by /u/paydsn
    [link] [comments]

    Next big release for the series (not counting spin-offs)?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PST

    Any ideas on what the next big release for the series might be?

    I don't think it'll be DQXII. I'm hoping we see a DQIX remake or a port of the Zenithian trilogy over to Switch. That single-player DQX they talked about would be nice to see as well.

    submitted by /u/CWCprime
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t start the crossbow target quest?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    I'm talking to Bo and he's going on about "if you could see my heart you would know it is shaped like a crossbow" and the targets aren't showing up on the map

    submitted by /u/PlatinumGamer55
    [link] [comments]

    what order would you suggest playing the DQ games and on what systems?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    ive only beaten 8 and that was on PS2. I got to the very very end of DQ9 and a relative chewed the cartridge.

    Im about to buy 11 on switch.

    I owned 7 on both psx and 3ds and crazy things happened with both and never beat them.

    after I beat 11, which I cant wait to do, what do I play next and where?

    submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling way underleveled in DQ6 (SNES)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    I think I definitely overestimated just how powerful my party is at this point in the game. I'm at Mudo's Castle, but since the fight is pretty tough, I figured I'd ask about recommended levels. Hero is at level 14, Hassan is level 14, Muriel is level 13, and Chamoro is level 11. Think I should grind for a while so that I stand a chance?

    submitted by /u/LeafyLucario64
    [link] [comments]

    Can you turn off the on-screen map in DQ XI?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Would like to play this game but have an OLED TV so concerned about burn-in if the map shows for a 100 hour rpg. Can you disable the map like you can in Breath if the Wild?

    submitted by /u/UFnuts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment