• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Dragon Quest I am ready for the full game! I hope I get it for my birthday next week.

    Dragon Quest I am ready for the full game! I hope I get it for my birthday next week.


    I am ready for the full game! I hope I get it for my birthday next week.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Is there any point to being able to move around in combat in DQ11?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    I was fine-tuning all my settings for a first playthrough on Switch last night and noticed the option for free movement during combat. Obviously there is no Xenoblade style directional bonus for attacks so is there any real point other than breaking out from the static turn-based model of gameplay? Just kind of curious why this exists.

    submitted by /u/askysoblue
    [link] [comments]

    How are the Dragon Quest 1, 2, and 3 ports on Switch?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    I played the original NES titles and very much enjoyed them! I really like the old 8-bit look and feel, so when I look at screenshots of the Switch versions, I'm thrown off and a little turned away by the newer graphics.

    So, for old school gamers who like a bit of pixelation in their graphics, how are the ports of 1, 2, and 3? What else is different other than the graphics?

    Edit: Today I learned about gold points, and apparently had well more than enough to get DQ1 for free, so I grabbed it. A few minutes in, and it's not so bad. The memories! <3 :-)

    submitted by /u/echosa
    [link] [comments]

    Who was your A team in Dragon Quest IV, if you had one?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:27 AM PST

    I'm almost done with my 3rd DQ game and I found myself realizing that in XIS I tended to use everyone while in IV and VI I almost always used the same 4 characters instead of swapping out frequently. It made me wonder if anyone else did, and with IV being pretty popular and putting an emphasis on party members I figured it might be a good one to single out.

    My IV team consisted of Solo (serving as secondary offense while also spamming omniheal when needed), Kiryl (obviously keeping everyone healed and buffed, putting in some chip damage when nothing else to do), Maya (magical offense and debuffer), and Alena (pure physical offense, with emergency recovery items cause I think she was my fastest party member).

    Overall, I felt I had a really solid team as they carried me pretty much through the rest of the game. I'm curious to hear about other people's parties and how they worked for them.

    submitted by /u/Apolleh
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DQ XI S

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Can anything be permanently missed?

    I'm only asking because I just started what I assume is Act 2, and found that the overworld has changed enough that some chests, mini medals, quests, etc may have changed location or may otherwise be unavailable.

    Also, while I doubt this is the case, does this also have the same feature as the PS4 and 3DS versions where if you beat the game within a certain time frame, you can get a code to redeem a copy of DQ1 for free?

    submitted by /u/Torque-A
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know sales numbers for Dragon Quest XI S?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:09 AM PST

    I know it's not looking great...but do we have actual sales numbers yet?

    submitted by /u/PKGamingAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite DQ monster?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Dragon Quest has some of the most charming enemies - which are your favorite?

    I really like the lump wizard design

    submitted by /u/riggidyreddit
    [link] [comments]

    New player.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:35 AM PST

    Hi there people, is the ps4 version of dq11 still worth it? Cause I heard switch version is the better version. And I don't have a switch and can't buy one in near future... Thank you.

    submitted by /u/BritvaZero2
    [link] [comments]

    Crackshot Crossbow on PC not activating?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    Prince Faris shenanigans in Gallipolis hands me the Crackshot Crossbow. Upon leaving the palace, the first person I talk to, is Bo[dkin-looking fella], the Crossbow Master. After talking to him, nothing changes. No crossbow appears. no prompt or tutorial. How do I enable/activate the crossbow now that it's in my inventory (Important items)?

    submitted by /u/notrandom1-the1st
    [link] [comments]

    DQ11 Missable stuff?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:34 PM PST

    I just got the last orb and am about to head to the tree but it seems like a major story point and was wondering if there is any items/weapons/enemies etc that is permanently missable. This is my first time playing btw.

    submitted by /u/WitherMan64
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to turn off The Parade Participant’s walking animation off?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:06 PM PST

    I unlocked The Luminary's dancing outfit and I love the way it looks, but the stupid waving animation is both annoying and disables my running. I there any way to just keep the normal walking animations with the outfit on? Also, while I'm on the subject, how do I keep those clown suits the other 2 party members get?

    submitted by /u/Proto-L
    [link] [comments]

    **MAJOR POST GAME SPOILERS**

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Does anybody know i I can beat Calasmos? I am max level on everyone but his still takes out huge chunks of health every time hé attacks. I always keep someone on healing but hé has So much health! The closest i got to beating him is his mask falling off. That is it.

    Edit: Thanks for the comments. The problem is solved. Use the super sword of Light as a item to dispell the shroud of darkness. The ultra sword of Light can be used as a negative effect heal.

    submitted by /u/tracker124
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 11S didn't appear on the October NPD either

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment