• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Dragon Quest dream i had

    Dragon Quest dream i had


    dream i had

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    I had another student make me a 3D gold slime and gold slime tower print to go alone with my little slime collection for my office! This is so cool!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    My slime collection :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Really love these games for small things like this :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:21 PM PST

    DQXI S update?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:41 PM PST

    Just went to turn on the game, and my Switch said the game had an update. But when I went on Google to try and look up what it was I couldn't find anything. Anyone know where I can find the patch notes?

    submitted by /u/TheValiantBob
    [link] [comments]

    puff puff xl

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Should I save the Tickington areas for later?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    I am in act II of Dragon Quest XI and I have gathered plenty of pastwords. So far the only other DQ game I have played is Dragon Quest VIII and I am planning on playing every mainline DQ game at some point. Does it really matter if I play Tickington now or should I really spare them after I am more knowledgeable about the entire series?

    submitted by /u/ultimate3dsplayer
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite series?I like DragonQuest8.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Wallpaper

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Finding it hard to finish DQ5...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    The story is good but the Pokémon aspect really has me thrown off. It feels... lonely. The monsters can't talk, and also they're kinda terrifying. I just visited the princes wedding and now it's just me and my seven closest buds. I feel like I'm constantly troubling myself over who to put in my party and trying to figure out what everyone can do. It's just not as fun as DQ4. Does it get better? Do I make permanent human friends at any point? Or am I playing scary Pokémon for the rest of the game?

    submitted by /u/tsurumai
    [link] [comments]

    PC or Switch for DQ11?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Would you recommend getting the Steam PC or Switch version of DQ11? Is the PC version clunky to control? Does it at least have full mouse support?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MightyUnclean1973
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thinks the game should have ended in this moment (DQXI)?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    I just bought dq 1-3 on switch

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Trying to beat two. I have the princess at level 40 and the path to the end boss is hard. Should I take her To 50?

    submitted by /u/Ali-Sama
    [link] [comments]

    [DQXI S] Should I be +3-ing every item I get?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    With the Fun Sized Forge, I have been obsessed with making my items perfect. I abuse the hell out of save scumming and just keep doing it until I get that sweet +3. Only problem...it takes forever. So I've been wondering if it is even worth it? Will +3 gear still hold up into late game? Or am I for the most part wasting a lot of time?

    Also, a bit off topic but I have another question. Which character is the best with each weapon type/what is the best weapon for each character? I'm a bit weird, and don't like having multiple characters overlapping the same weapon class. So for example, Erik is my dagger guy, the Luminary is my greatsword guy, and Slyvando is my sword and shield guy.

    submitted by /u/TheValiantBob
    [link] [comments]

    I have brought you the very manifestation of salvation, my dear, lost lambs. Gaze upon it, and revel in its divine glory!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    When to turn my Mage into a Sage? (DQIII)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:01 PM PST

    She's lvl 25 rn. Should I do it now or wait a couple levels? Any other class change recomendations I should know about?

    submitted by /u/UnnamedUser03
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers Please] Dragon Quest XI S question regarding NPC conversations.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    I'm a long time Dragon Quest fan, and I've finally started my first blind play through of Dragon Quest XI S on the Switch.

    In past Dragon Quest titles, when you selected the option to speak with NPC's sometimes they'd say something different (or even abridged) if you opted to speak to them again immediately afterwards. I've noticed in playing the game so far (only about 1.5 hours) that I've tried to talk to everyone 2x, but they always say the exact same thing.

    Is this always the case? I'm only asking so I don't spend a lot of extra time talking to everyone 2x if it's not needed. Thanks!

    EDIT: Thank You to everyone for the helpful replies!!

    submitted by /u/LOLwall
    [link] [comments]

    Starting DQ VIII

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Just started DQ viii. This game already feels really good. In the waterfall cave and found the guy who said get ready. What would be the recommended level to go and get to the end with?

    submitted by /u/OrpheusTheFool
    [link] [comments]

    Am I too underleveled or complete garbage at this game?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Everything kills me super easy, right now i'm at Kingsbarrow both characters at level 7, everything does way too much damage and everything outspeeds me. I've never played DQ, but I've played dozens of rpg on hard difficulties and I never got this fucked early game, these 2 gryphons are sodomizing me. This is getting frustrating at this point.

    submitted by /u/NoItsNotAnAirplane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment