• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Dragon Quest Hanging out - Art by ネヲ

    Dragon Quest Hanging out - Art by ネヲ


    Hanging out - Art by ネヲ

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    Metacritic's Best Video Games of the Decade, Dragon Quest XI S on this list

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Anyone remembers Dai & Co. ?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:35 AM PST

    Vibe check

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:15 AM PST

    Zoma and his body pillow by yuto___sakurai

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    *SPOILERS* Just entered postgame for Dragon Quest 11. Now what?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Again SPOILERS

    So I just got to the timekeeper that gives me the option to go back through time, what happens if I do go back and is it a good idea?

    Just want to learn more about the post game before I go on doing stuff I maybe should or shouldn't do.

    submitted by /u/Emir004
    [link] [comments]

    DQ4 sketch

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Supreme Sword of Light: having problems

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    So I know I'm supposed to talk to Miko and then go to Mount Fuji. Frankly I don't remember if I already talked to her but the NPCS's at Hotto tell me she's gone....I'm assuming to Fuji. When I get to Mount Fuji nothing happens....no cutscenes, no npc's, I can't open the Crucible. Have I done something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Rockin69
    [link] [comments]

    Got a permanent travel buddy now

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:56 PM PST

    What happened to zwaardsrust?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:18 AM PST

    Why is the city reduced to ruins? I remember someone telling me the history in game, although I forgot.

    submitted by /u/AssholeWiper
    [link] [comments]

    How to know where I left off?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    A couple of months ago I started playing Realms of Revelation, got really into it, played maybe 60 hours worth of gameplay, I think? But by a series of events happening I stopped playing and instead of listing all of them, I'll instead get to the point and just ask if there is any way to know where I left off? I'm not sure what exact mission I'm at, or where I'm supposed to go, would be nice just continuing instead of restarting it.

    submitted by /u/hugolindstrom
    [link] [comments]

    Found a sea slime shell at the local aquarium

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Dragon quest heroes 1 or 2

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    I was thinking of picking up dragon quest heroes but I wasn't sure which one I should get. Is 2 inferior, better, or equal as 1?

    submitted by /u/kydude1243
    [link] [comments]

    Meteorite Bracer: can I get it if I missed it at Final Dungeon?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Some people online say you can get it on a Whale Station but which one? I think I've been through them all and can't find it.

    submitted by /u/Rockin69
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Quest 1 2 3 Switch Physical Box Language Differences?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Hello everyone. I just recently purchased a physical copy of DQ 1 2 3 for Switch on eBay, completely brand new and sealed. However, the case I received was completely in English text. This is not necessarily a bad thing, I just was under the impression that they would all come in Chinese text such as what is available on play-asia:

    https://www.play-asia.com/dragon-quest-123-collection-multi-language/13/70d0en

    The copy I purchased looks exactly like what is on Nintendo Soup's website:

    https://nintendosoup.com/product/dragon-quest-i-ii-and-iii-english-physical-edition-switch/

    My concern is that this copy is possibly a reproduction cart, which I try to avoid. I was looking around for confirmation about this, and I cannot find a single source with 100% certainty.

    I did find that this physical release was exclusive to China, Hong Kong and Korea due to e-shop limitations. Does each region have a specific box variation for this trilogy? Thank you and I hope to confirm this soon!

    submitted by /u/markxlink
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play DQ 11 dubbed or subbed?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Just got DQ 11 and was wondering which way to play it. Is the dub riddled with bad dialogue changes for example?

    submitted by /u/Champizard
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for Monster Arena in 5?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    So I remember someone making a monster arena guide for Dragon Quest 4 which made getting tokens way easier and unfortunately cannot find any for 5, got any tips or something?

    submitted by /u/FatDragonQuest
    [link] [comments]

    Codes for DQ11?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Are there any free floating codes to get good stuff early? Or are they tied to an account?

    submitted by /u/goodbyekitty83
    [link] [comments]

    Wich game should i play?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Hey guys, new member here. I've never played a DQ game (dont know why, as i'm a huge fan of Dragon Ball and FF lol).

    Should i go with DQ XI on Switch or should i start with another one? (i have both PS4 and Switch, but switch has Jailbreak so i will prob be playing on switch).

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bilidudilei
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy DQXI: EoaEA or not? Need insight.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:33 PM PST

    So like the title says I am trying to decide if I want to buy this game or not. I have never played a DQ game but have always been interested in them. I love playing FF games and other RPG style games.

    My favorite RPG games are Turn Based style and I think this game is Turn Based but it looks like in combat there is a free move which makes me think maybe it is not completely turn based. I guess I just need to know what everyone thinks of this game and if it is an ok time to jump into the series?

    submitted by /u/xXMcCnastyXx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment